With Dispatch's On my way feature, you can quickly let your customer know that you're on your way, and allow the to track your arrival from their mobile phone.
- This application is for firefighters that displays computer aided dispatch data downloaded from their respective Emergency Reporting accounts only.
- With Dispatch Alert, you can stay connected to incidents happening in your community even when you're away from the station.
- Get quick notifications and updates about the calls your station is responding to right on your Phone or Tablet.*
- Review Calls in the last 24 hours.
- You can easily view the call times and locations, and event narratives. You can even view the location on Google Maps!
- Dispatch Alert is be FREE for all Emergency Reporting customers!
(CAD link needed for any data to be displayed within the Dispatch Alert app)
[!] Important Note: [!]
Your agency must have both an account with Emergency Reporting AND a CAD link in order for this app to function.
CAD System Compatibility
Emergency Reporting can integrate with any CAD system.
- If your vendor isn't listed below, email us and we'll work out a plan to get your dispatch center on board.
Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Enroute Emergency Systems (INFOR)
Information Technologies (ITI)
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS)
Keystone Public Safety
* CAD vendors push their information to Emergency Reporting in different formats and at different times. Dispatch Alert pushes notifications to you as soon as the information comes to our system. As a result, some users won't see their calls in real-time.
NOTE: Requires Scheduling and Management web console access (Monthly Subscription) to use the product. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Schedule resources & track job progress
As the dispatcher of service jobs, you can schedule your resources and define an optimal route using a map-based drag & drop interface. Avoid looking up each address and manually plotting them on a map. Our customers have reported that what used to take minutes now only takes seconds, and the job is done accurately!
Turn by turn directions, real-time status update and escalations
Dispatch Track not only gives turn-by-turn directions, but it also enables service personnel to communicate with the office in real-time. Send job status of job start and finish time, and enter field notes to communicate with the office manager and get help as needed.
Capture key job-completion information at customer site
After each job is completed, capture all key information to confirm completion including images, customer signature and any key notes that can be used for future sales opportunities.
Accept credit card payments at job completion
DispatchTrack comes with a credit card swiper, which not only gives you the convenience of accepting payment on the job, without any delays, but it also offers a low rate (<2% per transaction!) compared to other services.
DispatchTrack takes customer surveys to a whole new level. Capture a customer satisfaction survey on the mobile unit when service is rendered. Or simply send the survey via email and the response is stored against the service order. DispatchTrack can also take all of your customer's positive comments about the service, and capture it in a widget that you can use to promote on your company website, a facebook page or any other Internet medium --- thus improving your online reputation.
We understand you need all of your IT systems to be integrated. DispatchTrack provides an open API that allows your existing sales order, fulfillment and other systems to get and put information into DispatchTrack.
Simply schedule your jobs on your PC and send them to one or more mobile staff on their Android or iOS phone.
- Calendar View for all jobs by company.
- View each job's details and location via the normal Map application.
- Communicate with your company with messaging.
- Upload and take photos and save them for a specific job for later referral.
- Take signatures and record transactions for your jobs.
- Record parts used and log your work hours for each job.
- Record travel and shift hours
- Generate a range of management reports on the i-dispatch website.
- change your status for when you need time off or sick days.
- Produce customisable service reports / quotes / documents on the fly
Please note after downloading this app, users will be required to log into www.i-dispatch.com.au to register prior to use.
With JobsTrac you will be able to track employees, and get the cycle times down. Managing time card information is faster than ever with JobsTrac. One strategy to help minimize employee turnover problem is moving from a paper-based evaluation process to an electronic performance review system. JobsTrac helps you dispatch jobs instantly to the nearest employee from the job location. Dispatchers can pre-fill time, job information and device information of the field staff and can take decision based on an employee’s schedule.
JobsTrac is a complete scheduling, dispatch, messaging and employee tracking system that helps service industries to provide fast, efficient and on time customer service. Field staff can upload images, videos and audios of the work done at customer’s place from their mobile devices on the server. This can be viewed by dispatcher on the dashboard to confirm that the job has been finished.
JobsTrac is best suited for all industries:
JobsTrac Mobile App - (For field users)
• Manage shifts
• Manage breaks
• See pending, in progress and completed jobs
• Update Job Status
• Provide progress reports on jobs
• Send current location
• Capture Images, Videos, audios and digital signatures as proof of service
• Add jobs
• Send messages
JobsTrac Website - (For Job Dispatch and Management)
• Allows team leader/manager to create and track jobs and assignments
• Track field worker locations
• Check progress reports of jobs
• Exchange messages with field users
• Check proof of delivery via signatures, Images, Videos and Audios of completed jobs
• Create and manage dynamic forms and fields
• Attach files with jobs
• Employee payroll
If this does not quench your curiosity, check out more at: http://www.jobs-trac.com
To start using JobsTrac:
1. Sign Up from JobsTrac website (You can also Sign Up via phone by downloading JobsTrac from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
2. Create field users / managers (your staff) from the website and send them invites.
3. Start dispatching jobs from the website and go paperless.
And use JobsTracing way of running a business.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly. Our support team can be reached via email: email@example.com or via phone: +1 805 504 3742 / +91 731 400 5464
Les chauffeurs et/ou sous-traitants accusent réception de la mission dès sa lecture et en quelques clics, informent en temps réel leur service d'exploitation de l'état d'avancement de la mission, signalent les anomalies et les litiges, saisissent leurs Temps de Service (pour les moins de 3,5 T). Ainsi, votre service d'exploitation et vos chauffeurs sont-ils toujours et en même temps au même niveau d'information. S'ils en ont l'habilitation, vos donneurs d'ordres ont la même information en temps réel depuis Dispatch Web.
Dispatch Mobile Android permet également la géolocalisation des coursiers et chauffeurs poids lourds.
Two way messaging
Requires Interlink Dispatch from AGM Telematics. for more info visit www.agm.co.uk