Simply schedule your jobs on your PC and send them to one or more mobile staff on their Android or iOS phone.
- Calendar View for all jobs by company.
- View each job's details and location via the normal Map application.
- Communicate with your company with messaging.
- Upload and take photos and save them for a specific job for later referral.
- Take signatures and record transactions for your jobs.
- Record parts used and log your work hours for each job.
- Record travel and shift hours
- Generate a range of management reports on the i-dispatch website.
- change your status for when you need time off or sick days.
- Produce customisable service reports / quotes / documents on the fly
Please note after downloading this app, users will be required to log into www.i-dispatch.com.au to register prior to use.
If you have employees on the road, Job Dispatch is the right tool to make your workforce more productive and your business more profitable.
Go to http://www.sygic.com/jobdispatch to login as a dispatcher. Dispatcher can create jobs and assign them to workers on the road. Workers use Job dispatch application to complete jobs assigned to them.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR BUSSINESS
- Easily manage your entire mobile workforce
- Simplify scheduling & staff communication
- Gain overview of all jobs and their status
- Optimize workflow - see who is free & where they are
- Have instant connection to staff on the road
- Reduce costs & increase profitability
- Boost customer satisfaction
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Visit jobdispatch.sygic.com & create your account
- Do it now. It’s Free!
HOW IT WORKS
- Schedule jobs online from any computer
- Add details, locations, attachments
- Assign jobs to your mobile staff
- Employees see jobs in their Android app
- You track job progress & staff location
- Get notified if a job is running late
- Dispatch whoever is nearest to the job
- Changes in schedule are delivered instantly
- Send messages about specific jobs
- When job is done employee snaps a photo as proof
- Record time spent on a job & optimize workflow
- Job Dispatch integrates with Sygic, Google maps for navigation so no time is wasted on going the wrong way
WHO IS IT FOR
- IT &Telecommunications
- And others
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
This application allows dispatchers to send trip information to drivers and receive updates on trip status(loaded, completed, etc.).
It tracks GPS position and uploads this information to the server at specified intervals. It also implements internal messaging, which keeps all messages in one system.
The driver always has access to future trip information for better planning.
Trailer inspections - the driver can inspect the trailer, add comments, and refer to a list of preselected options for damage. Up to 4 pictures for each side can be taken. All information is uploaded to the office, reducing time and paperwork.
The application currently is available in 4 languages (configured in Preferences): English, Russian, Polish, Spanish
The application provides added support for images in messages. The user can easily take up to 4 pictures while composing a message.
To enter demo mode - tap "Demo login" on start screen
Les chauffeurs et/ou sous-traitants accusent réception de la mission dès sa lecture et en quelques clics, informent en temps réel leur service d'exploitation de l'état d'avancement de la mission, signalent les anomalies et les litiges, saisissent leurs Temps de Service (pour les moins de 3,5 T). Ainsi, votre service d'exploitation et vos chauffeurs sont-ils toujours et en même temps au même niveau d'information. S'ils en ont l'habilitation, vos donneurs d'ordres ont la même information en temps réel depuis Dispatch Web.
Dispatch Mobile Android permet également la géolocalisation des coursiers et chauffeurs poids lourds.
Painlessly plan & dispatch work to your mobile workforce. Delight your customers.
This vWork Android app works with the vWork website to provide a complete scheduling, dispatch and GPS tracking system. Field workers use this app to view, track, edit and complete jobs assigned to them via the vWork scheduling and dispatch website.
Phone tracking is also supported providing a real-time view of jobs and workers locations on the vWork website.
Login with your vWork username and password and you will see a list of jobs that have been assigned to you.
• See all of your active jobs
• Edit all of your active jobs
• Provide progress reports on active jobs
• Track your current GPS location in real time and report it back to your dispatchers
• Capture proof of delivery signatures
• Edit job fields and attach photos
• Create quotes and invoices
• Create new jobs from the field
• Most features work without mobile coverage.
vWork is the world's easiest to use, web-based, scheduling and dispatch system. If you are not currently a vWork customer, you can sign up for a free trial account at https://www.vworkapp.com.
Track and dispatch work to your mobile workforce and field workers. All in one app to track, schedule and dispatch jobs and track employees time and location !!!
With JobsTrac you will be able to track employees, and get the cycle times down. Managing time card information is faster than ever with JobsTrac. One strategy to help minimize employee turnover problem is moving from a paper-based evaluation process to an electronic performance review system. JobsTrac helps you dispatch jobs instantly to the nearest employee from the job location. Dispatchers can pre-fill time, job information and device information of the field staff and can take decision based on an employee’s schedule.
JobsTrac is a complete scheduling, dispatch, messaging and employee tracking system that helps service industries to provide fast, efficient and on time customer service. Field staff can upload images, videos and audios of the work done at customer’s place from their mobile devices on the server. This can be viewed by dispatcher on the dashboard to confirm that the job has been finished.
JobsTrac is best suited for all industries:
JobsTrac Mobile App - (For field users)
• Manage shifts
• Manage breaks
• See pending, in progress and completed jobs
• Update Job Status
• Provide progress reports on jobs
• Send current location
• Capture Images, Videos, audios and digital signatures as proof of service
• Add jobs
• Send messages
JobsTrac Website - (For Job Dispatch and Management)
• Allows team leader/manager to create and track jobs and assignments
• Track field worker locations
• Check progress reports of jobs
• Exchange messages with field users
• Check proof of delivery via signatures, Images, Videos and Audios of completed jobs
• Create and manage dynamic forms and fields
• Attach files with jobs
• Employee payroll
If this does not quench your curiosity, check out more at: http://www.jobs-trac.com
To start using JobsTrac:
1. Sign Up from JobsTrac website (You can also Sign Up via phone by downloading JobsTrac from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
2. Create field users / managers (your staff) from the website and send them invites.
3. Start dispatching jobs from the website and go paperless.
And use JobsTracing way of running a business.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly. Our support team can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +1 805 504 3742 / +91 731 400 5464
**You MUST be a member of an entity with a current IamResponding subscription in order for this app to work**
For any technical support needs or inquiries, please contact email@example.com, or during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-5:50pm ET) at 315-701-1372. We do NOT monitor this page for technical support issues, and we cannot reply to support issues posted as user reviews in Google Play™.
Please Note: If your dispatch messages are not currently processed through your department’s IamResponding system, that is a free configuration that can be done in most jurisdictions, and is included with your department’s IamResponding subscription. Your app will have more complete functionality if we enable that feature for you. Have your local system administrator contact our customer support team at 315-701-1372 to set this up.
This application is the mobile component of the DSPATCHR-MED Platform.
**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO THE DSPATCHR SERVICE TO USE THIS APPLICATION***
Scheduling - Schedule your patients the way your practice runs. Whether you have a first come - first served approach to scheduling or traditional time and resource based scheduling model, DSPATCHR conforms to your activities allowing your business to be more efficient.
Patient Management - Use DSPATCHR EMR functionality to maintain your patients' information. Medical records, demographic information and document management is combined to allow for seemless recordkeeping. Distribute information quickly by faxing or securely emailing diagnostic reports to referring physicians.
Integrated Document Management - Scan it, upload it or take a picture. Your patients documents are securely stored and accessable anywhere you have an internet connection.
Dispatching - Powerful dispatching and field data acquisition allow you to collect visit data when it happens drastically improving turn around times and efficiency. Dispatch visits based on technician proximity to visit location and/or workload.
Billing - DSPATCHR has diverse billing options. From printing HCFA forms for manual billing to facility billing and invoicing or exporting data to billing systems we have many options to tailor to your needs.
Workflow automation - Automatically distribute diagnostic reports or other important documentation when completing a visit.
Please visit our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
From our web application you can easily create, schedule, and dispatch jobs to a technician. Techs can view all the job details, update the job status, and get directions to the service address.
Technicians may also attach notes and/or photos to a job that can be viewed on the web app or our companion iPhone app.
Visit our website to learn more and sign up for a free beta trial. Your first user account is free!