Interfaces by Morphosis Architects is a mobile AR experience that supplements Morphosis’ installation for Milan Design Week, April 9-14 2019. Explore 1:1 scale building elements, 3D models, and process videos for key Morphosis projects.
This new generation Augmented Reality App features:
_Project Portals for models, content, and elements from different Morphosis projects, including Kolon One & Only Tower, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and the Emma and Georgina Bloomberg Center.
_An attractor lets you guide and shape the connections flowing around the content
_A spatial brush paints your movement and those of other visitors around the installation.
_A screenshot button captures your perspective of the space and interactions.
Presenting a playful three dimensional interface that collaborates live with design.
_6- Degrees of Freedom [6 DoF] controls :
- Freely paint your surroundings
_Multi-user Augmented Reality Template :
- Share your virtual interactions with the Interfaces exhibit with other visitors, or with friends and family
_Set World Origin ARKit
- Once the app starts and the content has been mapped, users can move around the pavilion and explore the multi-featured experience.
_Landscape orientation only
- This application has a mandatory landscape-format screen orientation, to properly play within and capture the experience.
_No authentication required - Just open and play.
- This application is designed for a temporary and specific use, in conjunction with for the Interfaces exhibit and showroom. The App does not collect or retain any data from users.