Minecraft Wallpaper will show you the most attractive wallpappers. It includes fascinating buildings charactars and anything unexpected.
But wait, wallpaper is not all, you can find:
To Build a Castle in Minecraft:
1. You should choose a location where is close to things you need, and relatively clear of obstructions. Terraform if your location is too hilly or full of trees for your taste.
2. Building the Outer Wall. You can chose a style for your wall, so it doesn't look so bland.(You can put small windows in your wall using stairs and slabs, or make it wide and crenelated, or add an overhang to stop spiders from crawling over it.) Dont forget
to build that tower at each big intersection.
3. Building the Large Tower. Build up 1 floor, and add a ceiling. Start by buildding up 1 floor, and add a ceiling. You can build as many floors as you like of course.
4. Building the Entrance. Make the wall around the entrance wider. Add a way in and details to your entrance.
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this app are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders. The name Minecraft is the property of its respective owners. Please note THIS IS NOT a Minecraft game.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 16+million travelers love CityMaps2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With CityMaps2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
PRO UNLIMITED VERSION
With this Pro version you can enjoy a completely AD-FREE version of the popular travel app. Alternatively, a free version is available on the Play Store as well.
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Save places you want to visit and have an automated list created. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket.
Ulmon, the makers of CityMaps2Go, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports import of professional GPS and geographic landmarks file formats like GPX, Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT, CVS/TSV and Geocaching LOC
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
This application runs only if other apps, like CamperlifeApp, is already installed.
In case of errors or malfunctions of the app, please write to this address "firstname.lastname@example.org", with all the details in order to try to solve, thank you.
You can, quickly and without need of Internet connection, visualize on map the POI's.
Remember! This is not a navigation software! It is an application to visualize on map the geographical position of POI; map detail depends on the maximum zoom level of the map itself.
Its aim is not to visualize details of a street (although it is possible), but to get a general idea of the location of the POI's we are looking at: for this reason the maps we are getting available to download after the setup, are the result of a compromise between the right detail and file dimension.
Maps were specifically created for this application with the following characteristics:
- Whole Europe Excluding Italy with two levels of max. zoom so that you can get two different file dimensions;
- Italy with two different levels of max. zoom (in any case higher than the European map) so that you can get two different file dimensions;
While visualizing the map, the internet connection is possible any time, so that you can get the maximum possible zoom maps detail.
The used maps were taken out from OpenStreetMap and are free: you will purchase the application that interfaces with POI's data.
Please remember that the higher the zoom level is, the bigger will be the correspondent map file dimension.
The application is translated into English, Italian, French and German.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
You start as the green player. Each turn, each hex you control on the map gives you 1 gold and stores it in the local village. For 10 gold, you can click on a region you control and purchase a villager by dragging and dropping from the shop in the lower right hand corner. Villagers can only be placed in squares within, or adjacent to a consecutive region.
Upgrade your villagers by dragging another villager on top of an existing villager. Villages upgrade into Wizards, Wizards to Swordsmen, and Swordsmen to Knights. Be careful, as upgrading your units increases the upkeep in the region.
In order to attack a hex, or any adjacent square such as a village, you need to have a unit of 1 level higher. Wizards can kill villagers or villages, knights can kill wizards, etc. A villager cannot attack a square containing or protected by another villager.
Follow a simple three step process and instantly compare your favorite stores.
1. Scan Receipts
2. Learn about your own buying habits and options
3. Save money!
We will make comparisons from your purchases to those of others, and let you know when we find comparable items, and the price differences between them. This information will you to make better decisions.
October 2014 Update:
We are working on improving the way we match your data to non-local shoppers. We hope to have some exciting updates soon!