:: Read every word of the 20 core mentoring sessions
:: Listen to the 22min : 37sec introduction audio session for free (Upgrade for more sessions at www.millionairemba.com)
*** MILLIONAIRE MBA – WIIFM ***
You've just stumbled upon Millionaire MBA... it's likely you're now asking, 'What is Millionaire MBA (Mentoring By Audio) and What's in it for me?'.
You may even be asking, 'Will Millionaire MBA make me successful as an entrepreneur?', to which the answer is 'yes, no, maybe'.
Here's the story...
A few summers ago, 25 UK based self-made millionaires, entrepreneurs and business leaders were interviewed at their homes, offices and hotels.
These entrepreneurs included Duncan Bannatyne and Simon Woodroffe from Dragons' Den, Sir Tom Hunter, Lord Harris, Lord Billimoria and 20 other high-profile and ultra-successful business leaders, plus 4 other experts in motivation, sales and marketing (these experts are self-made millionaires too!).
They each took an hour or two out of their busy schedules to answer a series of 25 identical questions.
Each question probed deeply into what made them successful, with the goal to uncover exactly why these entrepreneurs were able to achieve the extraordinary business results they had.
The type of questions each entrepreneur was asked were:
: What is the millionaire mindset?
: What is the difference between you and others who haven't achieved your level of success?
: How did you know you'd be successful as an entrepreneur?
: Tell us about your appetite for risk?
: What are the fundamentals of business?
: How do you make a million?
: And many more searching questions.
Each answer was recorded using high quality digital recording equipment, and their responses were chopped up, edited, and using the principles of NLP (Neuro Linguistic programming), analysed to find a consistent thinking pattern which is common amongst self-made millionaire entrepreneurs.
The output of that work is Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme - an audio-based mentoring programme which teaches you to think like a self-made millionaire entrepreneur.
So, can Millionaire MBA help you become successful as an entrepreneur? Again, the answer is 'yes, no, maybe', it's very much up to you.
The tools are here for you to learn how successful self-made millionaire entrepreneurs think, act and make decisions - and the programme has been designed to help you think this way too. How you use the information, advice and guidance in Millionaire MBA, is up to you!
NB: This is not an MBA, but it will teach you some of the things which are not taught on traditional MBA courses which real-life entrepreneurs know!
Use our app to get information about our next event nearest to you and to compare the qualities of the participating business schools.
At our MBA events get personal attention through:
* Panel Presentations
* Individual school presentations
* MBA Fair One-on-one conversations with admissions representatives from top business schools
Download this learning tool to start implementing successful communication techniques and make your work days more productive and efficient right now.
This application provides you with all the information and tools to enhance your written, speaking and non-verbal communication skills. Covering concepts range from communications as a process and effective written communication styles, to new communication technologies and even more.
The app includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
It is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
● Communication as a process
● Choosing appropriate words
● Writing effective sentences
● Writing paragraphs and compositions
● Planning messages for reader reaction
● Writing about the routine and the pleasant
● Writing about the unpleasant
● Writing to persuade
● Writing special letters
● Preparing personal resumes
● Writing application letters
● The report process and research methods
● Organizing reports
● Using graphics in reports
● Writing the report
● Finishing the report
● Preparing memorandums and short reports
● Listening and making oral presentations
● New technology in business communication
● 19 full-text course divided by chapters
● Guide to writing press releases
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● No Internet connection required to operate.
This app gives MBA members access to important and breaking news, Online directory access to members, Event information and more!
【全面】实时的管理资讯 + 400部国内外经典管理书籍
本アプリが提供する文書、画像などコンテンツ、データ (以下、コンテンツ等)の著作権は、グロービス経営大学院が 保有しており、各国の著作権法、各種条約、およびその他の法律で保護されています。
利用されるお客様は、非営利かつ個人的な目的に限りコンテンツ等を利用することが出来ます。これ以外の使用又は 行為(複製、改変、解析、公衆送信、譲渡、貸与、使用許諾または 営利を目的とする利用を含む）は、グロービス経営大学院の書面による事前許諾がない限り、できません。
Combining rapid revenue growth, technological innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Technology Fast 50™ companies — large, small, public, private — span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, and emerging areas, such as green technology and nanotechnology.
The program also augments the broader North American Technology Fast 500, as winners of the Technology Fast 50™ are eligible for this prestigious ranking.
• Review the full event schedule including session descriptions and locations
• See who’s attending
• Communicate and network within the app directly with participants
• Add sessions, topic tables and meetings to your phone calendar
• Includes map of session locations with Wayfind feature
• Full hotel map with restaurants and other key outlets
• Twitter and headline feeds
• Photo sharing
More from developer
To find out more about ways MBA is empowering consumers to make informed financial decisions, visit www.mortgagebankers.org/consumers.