- Browse hundreds of on-demand programmes
- Download podcasts to listen on the go
- Discover new music with Playlister
- Amazing audio quality over WiFi or 3G/4G
- Radio alarm - wake up with live radio
- Video and audio clips, including many live performances
- Schedules that go backwards by 7 days for easy catch-up
- Set reminders for future shows
- Connect to Bluetooth audio devices
- Share programmes and tracks with your friends
Please note: Streaming radio is a data-intensive service.
The BBC does not charge for mobile content, but your operator's charges for using the internet over mobile networks may apply, and may be significantly increased whilst roaming outside of the UK. Connecting via WiFi is recommended where possible.
- Due to a firmware issue with some Samsung devices (including the Galaxy S4) specifically those running 4.4.2 Touchwiz version of Android, any kind of ‘seeking’ within the audio is currently failing. When you stop listening, the app remembers the position and then tries to seek back to that position when you resume playback (which also happens if connectivity is briefly lost). Because of this firmware fault, this currently fails and playback begins from the start of the programme. Samsung have confirmed that the problem is rectified in a forthcoming patch release which should be rolled out to end users soon.
NB: Devices running alternative firmware or custom roms should not be affected
- Some Samsung Galaxy users (using 4.1.2 Touchwiz) may find that audio playback does not work for them for live or on-demand programmes. A firmware fix has been deployed by Samsung but may take some time to be rolled out across all networks. Please check for software updates if you have problems using the app. Podcast and video playback should not be affected.
- On demand/catchup programmes from local and regional stations are not yet available
- Video clips are not currently available for Intel-based devices, such as the Motorola Razr-i, or Orange San Diego
After listening to people using our existing app, we’ve built this all-new version from the ground up. New features include:
- Improved live and on-demand listening, with easy-to-access playback controls throughout the app.
- More programme info on schedule pages, making it easier to pick something to listen to.
- Easy-to-navigate category pages, so you can find programmes to suit your mood.
- Improved visual designs mean it works in both portrait and landscape.
- Easier-to-find local radio stations.
The BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablet is work-in-progress. Features still to come include:
- Saving things for later with Favourites.
- Music track listings for radio programmes.
- Adding tracks to BBC Playlister.
In one click, enjoy your favorite radio wherever you are through your internet connection (3g or wi-fi).
Amongst the strengths of this application:
- British Radios runs in the background listening and allows you to do other activities whilst continuing to listen your favorite station
- Its interface ergonomics is both intuitive and easy to use. In one click, you can select or change your station.
- The continuous update of the stations list (without updating application) will ensure you a better quality and a greater reactivity to problem solving
the available radio stations are :
-BBC Radio 1
-BBC Radio 1Xtra
-BBC Radio 2
-BBC Radio 3
-BBC Radio 4
-BBC Radio 4 extra
-BBC Radio 5 live
-BBC Radio 5 sports extra
-BBC Radio 6 music
-BBC World Service
-Absolute Radio 80s
-Real Radio Scotland
and more ...
Warning : this application requires an Internet connection and depends on the radio broadcast. Some stations can be temporarily unavailable
Instant search enables you to find stations fast, displaying matching results as you type, and you can easily mark and view your favourite stations by tapping the star symbols.
Stations play in the background, so you can continue to listen while browsing the web or using other apps.
An internet connection is required to use this radio player, so Wi-Fi or a mobile data plan is required.
Works with docking stations, Bluetooth speakers and headphones.
Listen to Classic FM and discover which piece is playing and its composer.
Discover the latest stories from the classical music world with our entertaining music news.
Features: What else can you do?
* Explore the whole week's schedule and find your favourite radio show.
* Wake up to More Music Breakfast and drift off to sleep with Smooth Classics.
* Relax during the weekends with Aled Jones, Alan Titchmarsh, Myleene Klass and the rest of our knowledgeable and welcoming presenters.
* Change station to Heart, Gold and other popular radio stations.
© 2013 Global Radio UK Ltd.
Open source licences: ActionBarSherlock under Apache 2.0 & AAC Player under LGPL
Our app uses unique identifiers to improve your experience. Some of our partners allow you to save events and send emails but your calendar and email will never be accessed without your permission.
Scroll through radio recommended just for you, see what's local or trending, save your favourite stations and shows, and play them with one tap. If you have an Android Wear watch, you can browse your Favourites and Recommended stations from the app, or just play the radio in the background. You can check what's playing, and skip through your stations, with a tap of your watch.
All BBC services, and hundreds more great British radio stations, on your phone or tablet. Tune in to live streams of radio, or browse our on-demand programmes and podcasts, including hundreds of shows from the BBC iPlayer.
This radio app has everything from news and sport - to pop, rock, indie, dance, jazz, soul, and classical. It's perfect for football, Ashes cricket, tennis, and F1 at the weekend.
Follow us on Twitter to get updates and to hear when new stations are added - we're @UKRadioplayer. UK Radioplayer Ltd is a not-for-profit company, aimed at making radio listening easier. We're backed by the BBC (owners of stations like BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 1Xtra, BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 3, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 4 Extra, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC 5 live Sports Extra, BBC Asian Network, and BBC Radio 6 Music).
Our partners also include Bauer Radio (who run Kiss, Kisstory, Magic, Kerrang, Planet Rock, Absolute Radio, Absolute Radio 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and Classic Rock), and Global Radio (owners of stations like Heart, Capital, Gold, LBC, XFM, Chill, Choice, Classic FM, and Smooth).
Other stations in Radioplayer include talkSPORT, Jazz FM, Fun Kids, Ministry of Sound, Free radio, Gaydio, Radio Caroline, Radio Jackie, and TeamRock.
We also feature community and student stations – so there's something for everyone. Radio for Android Phone, Radio for Android Tablet. Discover your perfect radio.
What's New in recent versions
- Android Wear integration
- Completely updated design
- Series-link your Catchup shows
- New Car Mode for safe driving
- Drag-and-drop to arrange your Favourites
- Sleep Timer for bedtime listening
- The best radio search engine ever built
Note: This app is free to download but uses data which your carrier may charge for. Samsung Galaxy S3 users wishing to stop their phone vibrating during playback can do so by disabling 'auto haptic' from the device's Settings/Sound menu.
In fact in many ways this album marks a rebirth for a band who have spent nearly a decade in the trenches—and correspondingly songs like the massive-sounding title track are essentially a call to arms letting the world know that Motionless In White are back and stronger than ever. “I’m very proud of this band because we’ve spent years cultivating this sound and image and we’ve gone through hell and back to get to this point,” Chris explains. “I think the fans who just listened to us for specific surface reasons are gone and everyone who has stuck with us has formed a really special connection with all of us because they are the ones that relate to the music instead of following trends or what’s popular,” he adds.
The band are currently taking the main stage by storm on a full summer of Vans Warped Tour. Reincarnate is set for global release on September 16th, 2014.
Listen to music while falling asleep
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. It works just like a Sleep Timer on the stereo or TV.
Use your favorite music player or even YouTube!
Works with Google Play Music, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube and many many more. To verify whether it works with your favorite player, just download the app and try it out - it is free.
Select how long you want the music to play
Our intuitive and beautiful user interface allows you to effortlessly set the duration of the timer and start it.
Create presets for your frequently used timers
With our presets, you can switch between standard timers with just one tap
Prevent your battery from draining
At the end of the timer, the music is stopped* to prevent your phone from playing music all night and draining the battery.
*For some apps, pausing the music does not work. In that case the phone volume will set to mute as a last resort. In this case, the music will continue playing.
Shake to extend timer
Sometimes falling asleep is not that easy. Our shake to extend allows you to shake the phone to extend the duration of the timer, without you having to unlock your phone.
The free version contains ads
Premium version (Available via in-app)
Beautiful Widget for your homescreen
Please try it with your favorite player before buying.
You are welcome to join our beta forum, if you are interested in trying the newest Sleep Timer features before they are officially released. https://plus.google.com/communities/103722691842623837120
Developed by Patrick Boos - http://pboos.ch
Designed by Nordic Usability - http://nordicusability.com
What better way to win a heart than with music - the food of Love? And what better song to sing than one from the Lovemeister himself Mr. Barry White?
Make sure they know that they are "The First, The Last, My Everything"
Sing your own rendition of this loved-up classic and email it straight to your Valentine - right from your phone.
Can't sing?? No problem. Just let the band take care of the music and you concentrate on the language of lurve!
• Easy to use
• On screen lyrics
• Sing or just record a message over the music
• Adjust the level of your voice against the music
• Add Effects
• Email to your Valentine at the push of a button
• Guaranteed to win a heart (*Restrictions Apply :-)
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", and more)
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
คุณสามารถดาวน์โหลด ฟัง แชร์ หรือเก็บเพลง/Music Video พิเศษๆ หาที่ไหนไม่ได้ ของศิลปินจากค่าย Universal Music ….ทรูมูฟ เอช หามาให้คุณฟัง ได้ที่ H MUSIC ที่นี่ที่เดียว
พิเศษ! ฟังฟรี/ดาวน์โหลดฟรี ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายค่าคอนเท้นต์