4 simple Steps:
1: Read the introduction
2: Tune up your guitar
3: Practice the chords
4: Start playing
This app isn't suitable for experienced guitar players but more for the inexperienced newcomers to guitar who just want to go straight to Z and start banging out some tunes.
This is a guitar teaching app which provides the user with a variety of videos posted by Chandresh Kudwa, one of the finest guitar players in India today. The guitar lessons range from the beginner level guitar playing like basic chord ideas, going to blues and funk lessons and legato licks. The app aims to keep providing more and more content for the learner to have a complete learning experience.
In fact in many ways this album marks a rebirth for a band who have spent nearly a decade in the trenches—and correspondingly songs like the massive-sounding title track are essentially a call to arms letting the world know that Motionless In White are back and stronger than ever. “I’m very proud of this band because we’ve spent years cultivating this sound and image and we’ve gone through hell and back to get to this point,” Chris explains. “I think the fans who just listened to us for specific surface reasons are gone and everyone who has stuck with us has formed a really special connection with all of us because they are the ones that relate to the music instead of following trends or what’s popular,” he adds.
The band are currently taking the main stage by storm on a full summer of Vans Warped Tour. Reincarnate is set for global release on September 16th, 2014.
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues" DJ TechTools
FULL VERSION, ALL FX INCLUDED - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%)
• Beatmatcher: parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Quantize: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any local sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Record your mixes live and in high-quality
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• No load time when starting-up the app
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Supported MIDI controllers: U-Mix Control Pro 1&2, Pioneer DDJ-SB, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset
• Sampler: 72 samples + 12 exclusive loop samples, synced to the main player
• Possibility to record & play your own samples
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens
• Mix Soundcloud: explore, play and mix all SoundCloud
• Big waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Crossfader with 3 mix modes: cut, autofade, normal
• Music player compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks
• Navigation by folder
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Display remaining time of your tracks
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Optimized for mobile & tablet
• Optimized for Intel processors
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1,
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// WATCH CROSS DJ PERFORMING
Mix with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Pioneer DDJ-SB: https://youtu.be/XRAao2CFfQc
Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2: https://youtu.be/KRP_Cy3jQM4
MIDI control: https://youtu.be/5ocke5GDg78
Mixcloud integration: https://youtu.be/pzKrExmY2Po
Street DJing: https://youtu.be/q2nokB3qxPU
User videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Want to go next level? Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Looper Pedal (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
FireTube is a simple, easy to use music player that allows you to listen to any song, any time, any where. With FireTube, it's easy to discover new great music by creating playlists automatically and allowing you to sync with your Desktop's playlists through Firefox. Remember to support your favorite musicians by buying their albums and songs.
• Unlimited Music - Access to the largest database of music available.
• Background Play - Keep FireTube playing in the background with seamless playback.
• Discover Music - Search hot tracks to find popular music you may not have heard.
• Automatic Queue - Builds a playlist queue for you based on a song or artist.
• Sync Playlists - Syncs your playlist so you can access it from any Android device or Firefox browser.
• Import Playlists - Import your playlists to eliminate the need to create new playlists.
• Video Mode - Watch your favorite songs music video with a click of a button.
• Cache Music - Temporarily save songs to your device to listen without an internet connection.
Download the Firefox Version here:
- Italian (Thanks Francesco!)
- Spanish (Thanks Juan!)
- Hebrew (Thanks Jack!)
- French (Thanks Alexandre!)
- Portuguese (Thanks Felipe!)
- Thai (Thanks Sutthinai!)
- Vietnamese (Thanks Tai!)
- German (Thanks Umut!)
- Turkish (Thanks Umut!)
- Slovenian (Thanks Jaka!)
- Polish (Thanks Bartosz!)
If you would like to help with translate FireTube to your language, send the developer an email through the app or contact the developer at email@example.com.
[Disclaimer] -> I do not own the images or music associated with this application.
Connect and enjoy many features in seconds:
• Watch free extracts for each concert
• Watch exclusive video content edited and produced by iConcerts
• Access iConcerts on all your devices (smartphones, tablets, Smart TV , PC/Mac)
Subscribe to " iConcerts On Demand " and enjoy all these additional advantages:
• Gain unlimited access to all the concerts
• Create video playlists from your favorite titles
• Access the "iMix", our exclusive playlists
• All without ads!
Find us also on:
A question, a suggestion, a problem?
Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concert, video, live, music, free, artist, show, pop, rock, jazz, electro, soul, streaming, HD, playlist
Every month you will find many new concerts updating the application from the store.
The videos are taken from www.youtube.com. LiveConcert helps you to find your favorite artist without searching on the net and shows you a well organized list of live performances.
- Browse hundreds of on-demand programmes
- Download podcasts to listen on the go
- Discover new music with Playlister
- Amazing audio quality over WiFi or 3G/4G
- Radio alarm - wake up with live radio
- Video and audio clips, including many live performances
- Schedules that go backwards by 7 days for easy catch-up
- Set reminders for future shows
- Connect to Bluetooth audio devices
- Share programmes and tracks with your friends
Please note: Streaming radio is a data-intensive service.
The BBC does not charge for mobile content, but your operator's charges for using the internet over mobile networks may apply, and may be significantly increased whilst roaming outside of the UK. Connecting via WiFi is recommended where possible.
- Due to a firmware issue with some Samsung devices (including the Galaxy S4) specifically those running 4.4.2 Touchwiz version of Android, any kind of ‘seeking’ within the audio is currently failing. When you stop listening, the app remembers the position and then tries to seek back to that position when you resume playback (which also happens if connectivity is briefly lost). Because of this firmware fault, this currently fails and playback begins from the start of the programme. Samsung have confirmed that the problem is rectified in a forthcoming patch release which should be rolled out to end users soon.
NB: Devices running alternative firmware or custom roms should not be affected
- Some Samsung Galaxy users (using 4.1.2 Touchwiz) may find that audio playback does not work for them for live or on-demand programmes. A firmware fix has been deployed by Samsung but may take some time to be rolled out across all networks. Please check for software updates if you have problems using the app. Podcast and video playback should not be affected.
- On demand/catchup programmes from local and regional stations are not yet available
- Video clips are not currently available for Intel-based devices, such as the Motorola Razr-i, or Orange San Diego
Turn your screens into a live concert experience with Qello Concerts.
It’s Music to Your Eyes.
Qello Concerts is the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand!
Stream Queen, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiesto, Tupac, My Morning Jacket, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Bob Marley, The Grateful Dead, Linkin Park, Tupac, Santana, Bon Jovi, Beyoncé, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr., and countless other performances from your favorite artists – on any device.
The free app download provides:
* One or more free tracks from every show.
* 30+ channels of continuous concert moments on Qello TV.
* Special FREE full-length shows.
An All-Access Pass is only $4.99 US / month and gets you:
* Unlimited Access to watch every show, any time!
* Performances from new and iconic artists spanning every genre.
* Award-winning music documentaries.
* New concerts and documentaries added weekly.
* Create your own live concert Setlists
* Enjoy Qello Concerts curated Setlists and Collections.
* 30+ channels of continuous concert programming with Qello TV.
Qello in the news:
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies."
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films."
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app."
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store."
* Questlove: "I discovered musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL! Cancel Anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew at $4.99 US each month. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time.
Enjoy the show!
Special App Permissions:
- ‘getLine1Number’ with READ_PHONE_STATE is used only to retrieve your telephone number if you choose to purchase an All-Access Pass with your AT&T account. Your phone number is not stored by Qello.
After listening to people using our existing app, we’ve built this all-new version from the ground up. New features include:
- Improved live and on-demand listening, with easy-to-access playback controls throughout the app.
- More programme info on schedule pages, making it easier to pick something to listen to.
- Easy-to-navigate category pages, so you can find programmes to suit your mood.
- Improved visual designs mean it works in both portrait and landscape.
- Easier-to-find local radio stations.
The BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablet is work-in-progress. Features still to come include:
- Downloading podcasts for offline listening.
and many more...
Scroll through radio recommended just for you, see what's local or trending, save your favourite stations and shows, and play them with one tap. If you have an Android Wear watch, you can browse your Favourites and Recommended stations from the app, or just play the radio in the background. You can check what's playing, and skip through your stations, with a tap of your watch.
All BBC services, and hundreds more great British radio stations, on your phone or tablet. Tune in to live streams of radio, or browse our on-demand programmes and podcasts, including hundreds of shows from the BBC iPlayer. BBC stations now play reliably again following their streaming change, with all sport commentary available to UK listeners.
This radio app has everything from news and sport - to pop, rock, indie, dance, jazz, soul, and classical. It's perfect for football, Ashes cricket, tennis, and F1 at the weekend.
Follow us on Twitter to get updates and to hear when new stations are added - we're @UKRadioplayer. UK Radioplayer Ltd is a not-for-profit company, aimed at making radio listening easier. We're backed by the BBC (owners of stations like BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 1Xtra, BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 3, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 4 Extra, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC 5 live Sports Extra, BBC Asian Network, and BBC Radio 6 Music).
Our partners also include Bauer Radio (who run Kiss, Kisstory, Magic, Kerrang, Planet Rock, Absolute Radio, Absolute Radio 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and Classic Rock), and Global Radio (owners of stations like Heart, Capital, Gold, LBC, XFM, Chill, Choice, Classic FM, and Smooth).
Other stations in Radioplayer include talkSPORT, Jazz FM, Fun Kids, Ministry of Sound, Free radio, Gaydio, Radio Caroline, Radio Jackie, and TeamRock.
We also feature community and student stations – so there's something for everyone. Radio for Android Phone, Radio for Android Tablet. Discover your perfect radio.
What's New in recent versions
- Android Wear integration
- Completely updated design
- Series-link your Catchup shows
- New Car Mode for safe driving
- Drag-and-drop to arrange your Favourites
- Sleep Timer for bedtime listening
- The best radio search engine ever built
Note: This app is free to download but uses data which your carrier may charge for. Samsung Galaxy S3 users wishing to stop their phone vibrating during playback can do so by disabling 'auto haptic' from the device's Settings/Sound menu.
• The Guitar
o Here you can browse through information that will tell you about the different parts of the guitar and how they work.
• The Tuner
o This section contains a simple guitar tuner that will help you keep your guitar in tune.
o Here you will find a list of chords that you can look at, practice and listen to in order to learn and remember them
o In this section of the application there are some links to exclusive videos that can only be found in the app.
So we hope that you find the app useful and keep rocking.
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Over 20.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment.
With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria and directly play them with the rad.io player.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can access your favorites via the website and in the app and play them with the rad.io radioplayer.
Directly access stations from your current region.
With the radio alarm, you can wake up every morning to your favorite station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and alarm volume and enjoy a good night´s sleep.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
And with the sleep timer you can also fall asleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the rad.io widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: email@example.com. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
In one click, enjoy your favorite radio wherever you are through your internet connection (3g or wi-fi).
Amongst the strengths of this application:
- British Radios runs in the background listening and allows you to do other activities whilst continuing to listen your favorite station
- Its interface ergonomics is both intuitive and easy to use. In one click, you can select or change your station.
- The continuous update of the stations list (without updating application) will ensure you a better quality and a greater reactivity to problem solving
the available radio stations are :
-BBC Radio 1
-BBC Radio 1Xtra
-BBC Radio 2
-BBC Radio 3
-BBC Radio 4
-BBC Radio 4 extra
-BBC Radio 5 live
-BBC Radio 5 sports extra
-BBC Radio 6 music
-BBC World Service
-Absolute Radio 80s
-Real Radio Scotland
and more ...
Warning : this application requires an Internet connection and depends on the radio broadcast. Some stations can be temporarily unavailable