Want to donate or are advertisements bugging you? Buy the DONATION VERSION of this app to support its development. It also doesn't have advertisements in it! Here's the link:
-Letter Training (Both Transmitting and Receiving)
-Word Training (Only Transmitting)
-Adjustable Speed (WPM)
-Adjustable Tone Frequency
-Adjustable Sound Effects
Sends me feedback and questions at MCTrainerFeedback@gmail.com or leave a comment below. Hope you enjoy the app.
Send your message using the flashlight (torch), sound (beep) or both simultaneously!
You can adjust the speed of the transmission with the slider, so even a beginner can understand the morse code!
It can transmit all normal chars and signs. (a-Z, 0-9, ,.-'/()?!&:;=+_"$@)
The feature list includes:
•uses the International Morse Code standard
•translate both ways between morse code and text
•you can use the flashlight to transmit morse code
•the app also can give sound and vibration feedback
•share button to easily share the text that was just converter
- Translate Morse code from :
+ Morse Code string.
+ Morse Code light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
- Broadcast Morse code from plaintext to:
+ Morse Code string
+ Morse Code Flash light signals
+ Morse Code Screen light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
Ask your pal to communicate with you by our Morse Translator! Use flashing signals to transmit the message to another person and let your friend decode it with the same application installed on his own device. Morse Translator uses flashlight built in your mobile to send and receive information encrypted in Morse code. Sleek design of the simple interface will make the fun with Morse Translator even more enjoyable!
• we added a new ability to calibrate the threshold of light,
• automatic calibration based on the received light signals.
Morse Code Generator also provides the training function, includes normal test and listening test. Give it a try, and you will like it.
- Generate Morse Code simply
- A Play button to listen the sentence with morse code sound
- Provide training to help learn Morse Code
You can personalize your free torch with colors of any of the major branches of the United States Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard), so download the flashlight and be proud of the brave souls keeping the freedom spirit alive.
"This We'll Defend"
"Honor, Courage, Commitment"
"Semper Fidelis" (Always Faithful)
"Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in All We Do"
"Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)
May your nights never go dark. We salute you.
Note: We solemnly swear that we do not ask for any unnecessary device permissions in this free flashlight app, so let your mind be at ease, support your vets and remind yourselves every day that freedom is not free.
The application contains a table of international coversão the alphabet and their sounds.
A screen to convert text to morse code integer.
And a screen to send coded messages causing the screen flashes as the frequency code.
You can also use the flashlight to signal.
Very useful if you get lost in the woods or at sea and need to send messages over long distances.
If you are an amateur radio can not fail to have this app.
For those who want to join the army, navy or aircraft, it is imperative that you learn Morse Code.
In a possible nuclear war, alien invasion or zombie apocalypse you should be prepared, the Morse Code will be the primary means of communication.
-Permission Taking pictures and recording videos needed for flashlight used in signaling.
-Other permissions necessary only to advertisements.
This is the most basic Morse Code Translator / Transmitter that you can have.
- Morse Code Translator - when no broadcasting modes are selected
- Morse Broadcaster ( using screen flash, vibration or sound)
- Clean and simple ui
- Select the transmission speed, in WPM (words per minute)
- Repeat Once, Loop & Repeat interval selection;
- Screen flash color selector
- Sound frequency (Hz) selector
All of the above, packed in a small, sleek and easy to use app -
A very useful addition to your Android Device.
Get it now.
Look! This is the Morse code!
Miraculous Mighty Morse code translator + analyzer!
Possible to Morse → English, Korean, Japanese or etc!
• LETTERS ↔ MORSE - Translate to Morse code from English or etc. Of course reverse are possible.
• 1-BUTTON INPUT SYSTEM - Try to feel overflowing retro sensibilities.
• 1-BIT SOUND - Yep. This app can make 1-bit sound. "dah-di-dit dah dah-di-dit---".
• REAL TIME TRANSLATE - Why do you need to click every time [TRANSLATE] button for? Finally freed from the painful task.
• Somehow cool.
• Don't know why, but hot.
• Unknown, but attractive.
# HOW TO USE
• Type letters in the input box to translate.
• Tap the icon at right side of input box. after that, type code in the input box to analyze.
• There are two type of input for Morse code, [1-button] and [3-buttons]. Changeable on menu.
• According to your taste, turn sound, vibration or flash. then, have fun with the Morse code.
※ You can also use web ver. ( http://admin0.github.com/morse/ ) for PC and old Android.
– · – · – – – · · – – – · · – · · – – · · – – · – – · – – · – – – – – – · · · · · – · – – · · · · · – · – – · · · · – – · · · · – · · – · · · – · · · · · – · · – · – – · · – · · · – – · · · · · – · – · –
【Hit the Morse code!】
You can hit the Morse code in the button tap on the screen.
◆Useful cheat sheet
It is okay to forget Morse code.Because you can check a cheat sheet.
Even if you accidentally hit the wrong, you can delete a wrong row.
You can select ALPHABET or KANA(Japanese) style Morse code.
【Translate Morse code! 】
◆ Translation function
It's easy to Translate from alphabet to Morse code, or translate from Morse code to alphabet.
◆ Supports text share
By selecting the morsee from other apps in a text share, you can translate the shared character.
【Save the Morse code!】
◆Save your favorite
You can save your favorite Morse code. Any time saved Morse code can be called from the bookmark screen.
【Share Morse code！】
The Morse code you created, you can share in the form of a "Morse code + the translation."
You can also play your code with beeps or your flashlight.
You can also type a message like real telegrapher.
The application is really easy to use.
You can share your messages with your messaging apps!
Permissions are needed to be able to send message with the flashlight of the camera.
Thanks to Yana Velichanskaya for the Russian translation.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/tiralkappli
There are many scourges in the past few years, when you can't surf the internet or call for help, just use our SOS MorseCode!
This App's preset function is already been set to "SOS", user also can enter the content by themself, or use International ABBREVIATIONS, which is already Built-in, this app will convert contents into Morse code by automatically.
Due to LED could consumes too much power, we also provide some functions: to switch on "screen flicker", repeatedly send signals, lock the screen to prevent careless touch.
Besides, this app has add Flashlight function, it can switch on "screen flicker" too!
Morse code is widely used, you may think: How?
Well, you can send some ... signals to your classmates when they need help.
(You know what I mean.)
- App's preset function is been set to "SOS".
- Provide International ABBREVIATIONS.
- User can enter the content by themself.
- Provide English/digital Cross-Reference.
- Can switch LED/screen flicker.
- Can repeat the signals.
- Can lock the screen to prevent careless touch.
- Aadd flashlight function(can switch LED/screen too!).
- Can set flicker’s time interval.
-- Next Update Functions--
1. More detailed settings.
2. More diverse output.
3. Recognize Morse code automatically.
4. Social Morse code.
This APP will be more and more abundant!
Please expect it, we won’t let you down!
Other wise, it is better than you just bought it but soon find out that was just an terrible APP!
Thank you for your watching!
If you like it or want to try it, maybe you can support it and I'm sure I would be very happy. :3
Disclaimer: Flashlight functionality might not work on select Samsung devices, I'll try to get that fixed in the next update. -Austin
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
Search It allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete, you can find anything on your phone –
• Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
• Easy access to all your apps
• Find contacts on your phone
• Events on your calendar
- Quickly access your favorite websites & apps from your desktop and mobile devices.
- Get call notifications on your desktop and never miss a call.
- Chat and send text messages directly from your desktop
- Search the web & your mobile device from one place
Why is Free Flashlight! The best flashlight app for your Android™ device?
Because Super Flashlight;
- Supports a wide variety of Android™ devices
- Uses the camera’s flash which produces a very bright light
- Supports swipe to change from regular flashlight tMorse code messaging
- Has a Pre-Coded Morse code signals for SOS in case of an emergency
- Write your message in Morse code and share it with your friends; Type “What’s up?” and immediately get the Morse code translation!
- 100% FREE
- There are no irritating display ads
Message whatever you want in Morse code, signal SOS in case of trouble, and enjoy an amazing bright flashlight with Super Flashlight+Morse!
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy.