MOSST CASH allows you to make cash payments with barcodes at cash desks of retail outlets. Users create barcodes beforehand in this mobile app.
HOW IT WORKS
Filling the cart: in a web/mobile app you fill the cart with payments from a catalogue of service providers.
Generating barcode: you generate barcodes from a cart. Each barcode can include up to 15 payments for a total of up to 14,999 UAH.
Paying: you need to find the nearest merchant point on the app's map. A cashier scans the barcode and accepts the cash payment.
• Payments for any services are available without registration
• The service is available via web and iOS or Android apps
• Multiple payments with a single barcode
• Payments can be made in supermarkets, net shops, pharmacies, gas stations and other outlets
• Payment for a variety of services is available including: mobile communications, TV, Internet, games, tickets, utilities, insurance, budget payments and much more
• If the service provider is yet out of our directory, you can pay by free bank details
• Paying in the store using a barcode is more secure than paying with cash to a courier
• After scanning the barcode, the system checks the availability of payment in the system
• Issuance of a receipt of payment at the cash register