-- I ❤ MyDays --
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or suggestions via my website listed below. I will answer all your questions ASAP. I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Check the "About" page for the Pro Version where you can disable ads
- Internet permission is only required for the internal "web-based" community chat and for ads. Your data is private!
- Pro users get the Pro version from the email they receive after purchase (update will overwrite the basic version with the pro version) or send me an email with your purchase email and full name.
- If the Widget disappears after an update, simply restart your device. Also remember Widgets ONLY work when the app is installed internally, not when installed on the SD card.
- If this version should force close on your device, try an older version here:
- Galaxy Nexus users: Do not enable "Hardware Acceleration" in the Settings. While enabled, the app seems to appear in mini size on your screen.
- After Backup to the SD Card always UN-MOUNT the card in your Device Settings before you remove the SD-Card.
For more tips to fix device-specific SD-Card problems, please see my website here:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all ADs!
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Ovia Fertility is much more than a period diary or fertility calendar, as it exceeds traditional methods, such as fertility charting and ovulation calendars, because it is the only tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle and makes customized predictions based on the personal information you share. Our ovulation calculator even makes accurate predictions for women with irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Fertility makes it fun and easy to get pregnant by tracking your menstrual cycle, ovulation, and symptoms. Over 300,000 users trust Ovia Fertility.
Free ovulation calculator and calendar
Expert articles on fertility and trying to conceive
Data-driven predictor of fertility and ovulation
Period and menstrual cycle
Moods and physical symptoms
Weight and nutrition
Ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
Activity and exercise
Basal body temperature (BBT)
Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
Share data and sync your fertility calendar with your partner
Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
Sync your FitBit, Jawbone, and Withings fitness trackers
Back up your data securely in the cloud
Protect your app with a PIN number
Ovia Fertility is the only fertility tracking app that integrates with wearable technology, such as FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Fertility, I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time.”
OVULINE IN THE NEWS
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
TechCrunch : “With Ovuline, the idea is to give women the power to improve their chances at conception by going beyond traditional means.”
Mashable: “Ovuline (Ovia Fertility) is a tracker that helps women keep tabs on their monthly cycles. The more information you input, the more intelligent it becomes when determining the prime time for babymaking...Number 1 must-have app for conception and pregnancy.”
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Fertility collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Fertility has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 300,000 users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and 1,000s of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
Friend us on facebook!
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 17 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 34 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
This is awesome i installed 3 other period tracker but they all had annoying ads popping up everywhere wanting me to pay them money. Also this one has SO many moods and symptoms unlike the others! Luv this app!! ^_^
Period Calendar , Best Period, Cycles and Ovulation Tracker app and most cute app for track cycles, period, intimacy and everything about woman who you try to conceive ,pregnancy or birth control.
Period Calendar is the most easy application for girls to track my ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can know which days are higher rate to get pregnant, keep fitness, lose weight, just like your discreet diary.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birch control and etc. It is designed to be your personal period tracker diary and sweet secretary.
It is not only the most simple period tracker, but also safe enough to keep your period secret. You can also switch multi account if you need to track for different persons. If necessary, you can even send your period and cycle tracker data to your doctor. It should make your life easier.
Best of all, Period Calendar is totally free with all features! you must love this Period Calendar , which is worth you try to your cycle tracker and won't let you down.
Please be noted the notifications and widgets cannot work if you move this application to SD card.
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration;
★ Backup your period and cycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker , Period tracker
★ Unique diary design
★ Intimacy tracker
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose,especially the cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when you get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation
★ Weight and temperature charts
★ Period tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, ovulation tracker Log management
★ Period tracker menstrual cycles
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation
★ You can choose 1, 3 or all months data average as your period cycle length
★ Security protections
★ Multi accounts to tracker different persons' periods
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safe software, please contact us if you have any security question.
Here are application permissions description:
Your accounts - discover known accounts
This permission is for filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
This permission is for Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup and restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification and widgets even reboot the phone;
This permission is for notification vibration;
This permission is for writing data to SD card and reading data from SD card;
Tag: my cycle, cycle tracker, Period Tracker, diary, Fertile, Ovulation, Woman Health, Conceive, Pregnant, Miscarriage, Marriage, Contraception, sex, safe sex, weight loss, Medicine, Infertility, Birth control, Exercise,cervical mucus, fitness, intimacy, discreet
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customizable calendar with icons
- Customizable symptoms
- Cycle Report + Weight Chart + Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Smart Forecast: use historical data to forecast menstruation and ovulation
- Desktop widget
- Password protection
- Pregnancy Mode
- Backup/Restore data
Time limited trial
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app, and most cute app for tracking your period and everything about woman who you try to conceive,pregnancy or birth control.
✔ Accurately respond to your doctor’s questions about your menstrual cycle.
✔ Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
✔ Plan vacations around your menstrual cycle. Take control as a woman.
✔ Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
✔ Through tracking, better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
✔ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
✔ Better time when you’re trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy and fertility
✔ Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record your periods and intercourse/sex
✔ View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
✔ Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
✔ Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more, including intercourse.
✔ Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
✔ Customize your calendar and tracker.
✔ Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
✔ Setup discreet reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, sex, temperature etc)
✔ Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
✔ Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
✔ Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
✔ Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests and temperatures
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour
✔ Active Fertility Forums
“Easy to use period calendar and diary! I use this tracker to track my period and menstrual cycle. Cute themes!” - Janet
“Great period calender app. Track my symptoms. Recommend this app for all women, especially if you’re trying to get conceive and get pregnant.” - Mitra
“I was trying to conceive, and I used the app to see when I’m fertile. It became my personal woman diary for my health, nutrition, and personal log.” - Grace
“No woman should leave home without this period tracker app! It’s a woman log” - Dorothy
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
The most important time in a baby’s development occurs during the first weeks of pregnancy, a time when many women do not know they are pregnant. Preconception health is preparing physically and emotionally before becoming pregnant to increase your chances of having a healthy baby.
Preconception health takes planning. Talk with your health care provider about your health before you plan to become pregnant. There are many steps you can take to increase your chances of having a healthy baby.
Amazing Baby Planner helps you to track your Mensuration Cycle, teaches you about Ovulation and guide you how you can chose sex of your baby.
Amazing Baby Planner enables user to set reminder for the important dates in a month.
Amazing Baby Planner is an initiative to help people wants to taste the joy of parenting.
In one simple step, our ovulation calculator will let you:
•Track your ovulation now and in the months to come
•Find out when your baby would be due if you became pregnant
•Use your fertile days to your advantage
Ovulation can be tricky to track, especially since each woman's cycle is a little bit different and not completely predictable. However, you can take a lot of the guesswork out of the mix when you know your most fertile days each month.
Most women ovulate between day 10 and day 18 of their cycle, and the most fertile days are those leading up to the release of the egg. If you know the average length of your cycle, you can plug it into our fertility calculator along with the first day of your last menstrual period to find out which 6 days will give you the best chance of conceiving. Wondering where those days will fall next month? No problem! Our calculator gives you your most fertile days for the next 6 months, too!
Curious about when your due date would be? Alongside your most fertile days, the ovulation calculator will display your due date if you were to become pregnant that month. Talk about planning ahead!
Once you have determined your fertility calendar, head to our website for handy links to more information. You can also visit the forums on SureBaby.com to discuss your road to conception with other moms-to-be!
User friendly and only useful information! No complicated tables or graphs!
This app keep track of your menstrual cycles and to predict menstruation periods.
Will show you the days of the month that your fertility is highest, and so the days when fertilization is more likely.
We will also indicate the days for pregnancy tests of blood and urine.
You can also know the date of sexual intercourse to most likely get the desired sex of the child.
! The data provided should not be used as contraceptives!
- The first day of menstruation
- Duration of cycle (about 28 days)
- Duration of menstruation (about 5 days)
- Predictions for 6 months in the future
- Last 3 months saving
- Days of ovulation
- Days of menstruation
- Fertile days
- Recommended periods of intercourse to favor the sex of unborn child
- Indication of the current day in the monthly cycle
- Indication of left days before the next menstrual period
- Proposal of a new automatic first day of menstruation at the end of the monthly cycle
- At each new month automatic recalculation for the next 6 months
- Interactive color calendar
- Send the calendar via e-mail
- Auto diagnosis
- Support mail
- Multi Language (English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Russian)
- Data protection switch
- Selectable Background images
Updates and new features in continuous release, even at the request of users.
This is the FREE versione of the PRO Edition.
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Pregnancy Mode (New)
- Smartforecast for Periods, fertile days and ovulation,
- Password protection.
- Customizable calendar,
- Weight and Temperature Tracking (+ charts),
- Multiple Notifications (ex:Pill reminder, appointment with the doctor),
- Backup to SD card,
- Restore from SD card,
- Entry of symptoms according to the body parts,
- Entry of notes and facts.
- Many other features will be added !!
More from developer
Think you might be pregnant? Stop worrying and learn the answer with the Pregnancy Test! Let us help you to answer the ‘am I pregnant’ question.
No two women experience pregnancy the same way, but there are certain symptoms (pregnancy symptoms) that are a good indication you're pregnant.
How does it work? Pregnancy Test asks you a series of straightforward questions about the date of your last period and when you last had sexual intercourse. Then you get the chance to check off all the symptoms you're experiencing, like fatigue or morning sickness. It’s like a quick pregnancy quiz. The pregnancy app takes the information and runs it through a proven algorithm to determine the likelihood that you're pregnant.
This free pregnancy test can be taken whenever and however often as you’d like. Take the test as early as the first day of your missed period.
All the information you provide is kept completely confidential.
Please remember: This application should not replace the care of a trained physician. Only your doctor can say for sure if you're pregnant.
** Super! 86 Score on AppsFire **
** What Our Users are saying: ***
""Very accurate.... Excellent tool to figure out exactly when you conceived and how far along you are.... This app was recommended by my dr."" - bbnikki75
""Saves tons of time working in ob gyn office to calculate dates quickly!"" - OB GYN CMA
""Recommend to all future moms :)"" - Gulchatay
""Saves me a lot of time in the ER !"" - T. Hernandez
Calculate your baby's due date!
- Not sure when your baby is due?
- Not sure when your conception date was?
- Want to know how many weeks pregnant you are?
- Want to know when the end of your first trimester is?
Obstetricians consider an average pregnancy to last 280 days from the first day of your last menstrual period. Using this information, our calculator can tell you when to expect your baby, along with other pregnancy milestones such as when your baby was likely conceived and when you’ll make it past the all-important first trimester mark. "
Our Pregnancy Weight Calculator and Tracker helps your weight gain stay on track throughout your pregnancy. Keep your BMI in check weekly by using this helpful weight gain app.
** What Our Users are saying: ***
"Definitely very helpful for anyone concerned with being at a healthy weight throughout pregnancy." - Jsqrd2
"Perfect for maintaining a healthy pregnancy weight. Keeps mine in check for sure." - A. Safonov
"I enjoy seeing that my weight has maintained and if you go over it let's you know, pretty cool!!!" - Dent4ash
"Helps me stay on track!" - Jadey Jun
Our Pregnancy weight tracker will help you stay on top of your weight gain through your nine months. When you're between doctor's visits, just consult this weight gain app to make sure that you're on the right track!
- Monitor your steady progress with this pregnancy weight monitor. Include some more specific information, like how many weeks pregnant, whether or not you're carrying twins and your current pregnancy weight to find out if you are over or under your ideal weight for any given week.
- Keep track of any sudden changes. Big changes in weight can sometimes signal a problem, but if you're able to spot them early, you can avoid dangerous consequences.
Remain healthy during pregnancy and take care of your weekly pregnancy weight gain progress with our pregnancy weight gain tracker.
•Over 8,000 names, ranging from traditional to modern, common to unusual
•The meaning, origin and significance behind each name
•The ability to rate, share and save any name
Choosing a name for your baby can be one of the best parts of pregnancy, but it can also be a challenge .. Allow our app to help ease your mind!