Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
Ovia Ovulation & Period is better than a period diary, fertility calculator, or a menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar. It is the only smart tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle. Based on personally recorded information on your period cycle, the app helps you recognize your fertility period or avoid it, even if you have irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period makes it simple to manage your reproductive health. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Track Critical Health Data
- Free ovulation and fertility tracker, calculator, and calendar
- Track moods, cervical fluid, basal body temperature for early signs of pregnancy(or conception?)
- Track symptoms for the entire body including sleep and lifestyle
- Track intercourse, weight, exercise, blood pressure, medications, and nutrition
- Record ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
- Ovia will use this data to create accurate, easy-to-understand fertility and health charts
- Receive updates on your fertility score and receive daily articles on fertility and conception
- Set goals based on BMI and customize weight, exercise, nutrition, and sleep goals
Free Key Features
- Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
- Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
- See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast with a monthly calendar showing your ovulation day, upcoming period, and fertile window.
- Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
- MyQ will help uncover connections between your health history and potential fertility issues you may experience
- Involve your partner with your Ovia Fertility account through Partner Share
Learn everything about conception and pregnancy through daily articles written by clinically validated professionals
Connects with FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive to get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
-- I ❤ MyDays -- Really!
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Your menstrual calendar for young and older women.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
* "its the only tracker that even predicts my Irregular period right "
* Love It After 2 Months Of Using I Got Pregnant WiT My Baby Boy, Hes 4 Months Old Now.
* Great Help This app is awesome. It keeps me on track and there are no surprises.
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
- Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or
suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all Advertisements!
Check the "About" page for more Infos.
- Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow Shortcuts "AFTER" u requested one.
No automatic setting of Shortcuts!
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Contacts: To share an Ad-Information "AFTER" u requested to do.
Location: To get better individualist Advertisings in the free Version.
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 39 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 58 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle and ovulation, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive.
Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, BMI, lose weight, pill reminder, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight,BMI, temperature, BMI, note or pill reminder which you want contraceptive or birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, pink pad regular periods, pill reminder,but safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, can switch account if need to track another person, can send period ovulation tracker data to doctor through period tracker.
Period Calendar pregnancy apps is free with all features! Period tracker pill reminder light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker contraceptive light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
Please note the notifications & widgets don’t work if move this app to SD card.
★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar
★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration
★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design
★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
★ Weight BMI, and temperature charts
★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
★Period ovulation tracker menstrual cycles pregnancy apps
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
★ Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, please contact us if you have any security question.
For filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
For Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Internet access: This App communicates with FertilityFriend.com to store data and retrieve analysis.
Photo/Media/Files: The App includes a forum where you can attach photos to your posts.
This permission is also needed to allow you to move the App to the SD card if you are short of storage.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
- Customizable calendar with icons
- Customizable symptoms
- Cycle Report + Weight Chart + Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Smart Forecast: use historical data to forecast menstruation and ovulation
- Desktop widget
- Password protection
- Pregnancy Mode
- Backup/Restore data
Time limited trial
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to email@example.com.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
By tracking fertility signs such as basal body temperature and cervical fluid, you can identify your fertile window and ovulation timing.
If your goal is to get pregnant:
* By knowing your fertile window and ovulation timing, you can time sex to maximize your chance of getting pregnant.
* Kindara helps more than 700 couples get pregnant, every week.
If your goal is to avoid pregnancy:
* Use another form of birth control or abstain from sex during your fertile window.
* On your non-fertile days, you can enjoy unprotected sex without fear of getting pregnant.
* Kindara is based on the Fertility Awareness Method, which is up to 99.6% effective when used correctly.
* Kindara supports the Sympto-Thermal method and can be used for Natural Family Planning.
* Interactive calendar and fertility chart that learn from your data to accurately predict fertile days, ovulation and menstruation
* Beautiful full screen fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
* Track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Enter cervical fluid type for each day
* Enter cervix height and firmness for each day
* Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
* Track sex and know which days you are most likely to conceive by utilizing our ovulation prediction feature
* Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests or other data right on your chart.
* Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, and anything else you like
* Comprehensive Knowledge Base to help you learn about the intricacies of your body
Connect & Share
* Interactive Community where you can connect with other users and promote productive cooperation
* Get feedback from women well-versed in the Fertility Awareness Method to help interpret your own temperature shifts, ovulation timing and cervical fluid peak days of your cycle
* Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
* Seamlessly sync your account between your devices and our web portal
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel confident and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, regardless of their goal. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we know how to improve the app for future releases.
“Hands down - the best - Beautifully designed, scientifically accurate, clear and flexible enough to use for avoiding pregnancy or trying to conceive. My favorite, hands down, of the many apps I've tried.”
"Have used it to great success to get pregnant! Recommended it to a friend who also used it to get pregnant."
"Kindara impressed us from the 1st day we tried it (July 2012). The few features we once hoped for have been implemented. Communication with staff is like emailing sincere friends (quick replies, clear knowledge-based explanations, etc). Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
“Simple and impactful - I am happy to report that after over a year of daily use of the Kindara app, I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and have seen my little baby, heartbeat and little wiggles and all, healthy and growing in my belly for the first time! Of course I cried a few tears of joy and said some major prayers of thanks. I want to share those thanks with Kindara, as well. Kindara made it so easy to track the process of trying to conceive. I also greatly appreciated all of the videos and articles to help reassure and educate me on increasing my chances of conception…. The app is well designed and the team continues to make improvements for usability over time. I highly recommend the app to every woman I know to stay in touch with their bodies, whether trying to conceive or not.”
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
indem du deine fruchtbarsten Tage nutzt.
Um die fruchtbaren Tage mit dem Eisprungrechner zu berechnen, muss nur der 1. Tag der letzten Periode, sowie die Zykluslänge eingeben werden.
Der Eisprungberechner bestimmt sofort die sechs fruchtbarsten Tage des aktuellen Monats sowie der nächsten vier 5 Monate. Außerdem erhalten die Ergebnisse das berechnete Geburtsdatum im Fall einer Schwangerschaft.
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app for tracking when you menstruate and everything you need to conceive, for pregnancy or birth control.
✔ Answer doctor’s questions about your monthly menstrual cycle
✔ Daily log of your symptoms, weight, mood, menstruation
✔ Track your lady menstruation to predict your monthly periods
✔ Take control as a woman and lady; learn about your menstrual cycle
✔ Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
✔ Through tracking, better predict ovulation, menstruation and your fertile window
✔ Learn your lady premenstrual signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re near ovulation
✔ Improved chance of pregnancy and fertility with better timing when you menstruate
✔ THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record and monitor dates of period, birth control pills, and intercourse/sex
✔ View your menstruating days in our calendar
✔ Plan ahead with our menstruate calculator and predict your next fertile days, and ovulation in the next 12 monthly cycles.
✔ Store daily premenstrual notes, menstruate symptoms, medications, cramps, intercourse and menstruating treatments
✔ Monitor and track premenstrual moods, fertile days, menstruating symptoms, menstruate weight, and menstrual related progress
✔ Customize your calendar, menstruate log and menstruating tracker
✔ Post questions and answers on women’s health topics from menstruating women like you
✔ Set discreet lady reminders when you menstruate or when your fertile days are coming
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, birth control, sex, cramps, bbt etc)
✔ Monitor signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucous, OPK tests
✔ Premenstrual Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK
✔ Select ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments; Clomid, Metformin, and IVF
✔ Record and monitor results of Home Pregnancy Tests and BBT
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions and get tips in our many menses, fertility and pregnancy forums
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour about your period, premenstrual or irregular menstruation, birth control pills, mood, weight, helpful tips and more!
✔ Active Fertility Forums to guide and give you tips
“Easy monthly period calendar, calculator, and diary! Use this tracker to track my menses, period and menstrual cycle!” - Janet
“Great period calender and menses calculator app. Monitor and track my symptoms regular or irregular, weight, and moods. Recommend this app for all women, especially if you’re trying to get conceive and get pregnant” -Mitra
“Trying to conceive, and I used the app to see when I’m fertile. It became my personal woman diary for my health, nutrition, and personal log” - Grace
“This is the best menses premenstrual period tracker app! It’s a woman log” - Dorothy
“Use this great menses app! I log my daily symptoms, moods and if i’m irregular!” - Carol
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycles ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and meant to be used as estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
Think you might be pregnant? Stop worrying and learn the answer with the Pregnancy Test! Let us help you to answer the ‘am I pregnant’ question.
No two women experience pregnancy the same way, but there are certain symptoms (pregnancy symptoms) that are a good indication you're pregnant.
How does it work? Pregnancy Test asks you a series of straightforward questions about the date of your last period and when you last had sexual intercourse. Then you get the chance to check off all the symptoms you're experiencing, like fatigue or morning sickness. It’s like a quick pregnancy quiz. The pregnancy app takes the information and runs it through a proven algorithm to determine the likelihood that you're pregnant.
This free pregnancy test can be taken whenever and however often as you’d like. Take the test as early as the first day of your missed period.
All the information you provide is kept completely confidential.
Please remember: This application should not replace the care of a trained physician. Only your doctor can say for sure if you're pregnant.
** Super! 86 Score on AppsFire **
** What Our Users are saying: ***
""Very accurate.... Excellent tool to figure out exactly when you conceived and how far along you are.... This app was recommended by my dr."" - bbnikki75
""Saves tons of time working in ob gyn office to calculate dates quickly!"" - OB GYN CMA
""Recommend to all future moms :)"" - Gulchatay
""Saves me a lot of time in the ER !"" - T. Hernandez
Calculate your baby's due date!
- Not sure when your baby is due?
- Not sure when your conception date was?
- Want to know how many weeks pregnant you are?
- Want to know when the end of your first trimester is?
Obstetricians consider an average pregnancy to last 280 days from the first day of your last menstrual period. Using this information, our calculator can tell you when to expect your baby, along with other pregnancy milestones such as when your baby was likely conceived and when you’ll make it past the all-important first trimester mark. "
•Over 8,000 names, ranging from traditional to modern, common to unusual
•The meaning, origin and significance behind each name
•The ability to rate, share and save any name
Choosing a name for your baby can be one of the best parts of pregnancy, but it can also be a challenge .. Allow our app to help ease your mind!
Our Pregnancy Weight Calculator and Tracker helps your weight gain stay on track throughout your pregnancy. Keep your BMI in check weekly by using this helpful weight gain app.
** What Our Users are saying: ***
"Definitely very helpful for anyone concerned with being at a healthy weight throughout pregnancy." - Jsqrd2
"Perfect for maintaining a healthy pregnancy weight. Keeps mine in check for sure." - A. Safonov
"I enjoy seeing that my weight has maintained and if you go over it let's you know, pretty cool!!!" - Dent4ash
"Helps me stay on track!" - Jadey Jun
Our Pregnancy weight tracker will help you stay on top of your weight gain through your nine months. When you're between doctor's visits, just consult this weight gain app to make sure that you're on the right track!
- Monitor your steady progress with this pregnancy weight monitor. Include some more specific information, like how many weeks pregnant, whether or not you're carrying twins and your current pregnancy weight to find out if you are over or under your ideal weight for any given week.
- Keep track of any sudden changes. Big changes in weight can sometimes signal a problem, but if you're able to spot them early, you can avoid dangerous consequences.
Remain healthy during pregnancy and take care of your weekly pregnancy weight gain progress with our pregnancy weight gain tracker.