- Make your own survey, poll, quiz, inquest or study and discover what other users think about it.
- A place to express your opinion about the last restaurant you went, the best hamburger in your city, your favorite sport's team, the decisions of your town council or political party
- Suggest your own questions, polls, surveys or quizes and know what other people thinks about them.
- Create private groups to make private questions for your friends and relatives.
- A place to debate, discuss, suggest and change your environment giving your opinion.
- The best app on Google Play to get opinion rewards.
Get feedback, help others with your opinion, and start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get instant feedback from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by giving your own opinion
- Converse one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Easily filter by topic, etc. to get relevant responses and new content
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.
Ask people about recommendations, experiences, travels and just plain fun stuff. See what the world thinks about issues related to politics, sports, celebrities, food, love, life and many more.
Please note: If you currently use the iPinion app, you will not be able to log into Valued Opinions Mobile (and vice versa). Contact Member Services to switch your access from iPinion to Valued Opinions Mobile: http://mobileapp.valuedopinions.com/VOP_PrivacyPolicyLanguageLandingPage_1.html
How does it work?
−If you are a Valued Opinions member, simply sign in using the e-mail address and password you use to log into the Valued Opinions website.
−Once signed in, you’ll see your available mobile surveys. Begin a survey by tapping on it.
−Only mobile and location-based surveys are available on this app, so you’ll still receive non-mobile surveys in your e-mail inbox.
−You can participate in location-based surveys by allowing the app to gather your GPS information.
Valued Opinions Mobile captures latitude and longitude information from devices at set intervals. Based on your latitude and longitude, surveys may be offered to you.
−Log into the Valued Opinions website to see your participation history with this app and associated earnings (we endeavour to credit your Valued Opinions account in 28 days of successfully completing a survey).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you need help or have any questions about this app, please contact Member Services: http://mobileapp.valuedopinions.com/VOP_PrivacyPolicyLanguageLandingPage_1.html