Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin apps & toggles to the Sidebar (Limited to 8 total)
- Live running apps and running indicators (Pro)
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them) (Pro)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions (Pro)
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible (Pro)
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
√ Want to complete your Pokédex?
√ Want to amaze your friends with an awesome Pokémon team?
√ Want to create a Dream Team for Random Matchup ?
√ Tired of endless Leveling up, EVs training and Breeding?
√ Want to be the best Trainer out there?
With PokéCreator, you can achieve all of these and more. You can create any Pokemon from scratch by editing its:
↪ Held Item
↪ Stats (EVs and IVs)
↪ OT information
↪ And much more...
You can receive your Pokemon on : Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL. in order to use this service, the only requirement, is that your game console can connect to Internet.
PokéCreator is an unofficial utility App to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. PokéCreator is in no way affiliated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.
TrueCrypt(R) container files are supported.
* Supports AES, Serpent, Twofish encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible container files.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can use share (send to) functions to encrypt photos from gallery or videos from media player, etc.
* Open source
If you want to use your TrueCrypt container in Eds you should use the following settings when creating the container.
Encryption algorithm: AES or Serpent or Twofish
Hash algorithm: SHA-512 or RIPEMD-160 or Whirlpool
File system: FAT
Please, send your suggestions, feature requests and error reports to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Great for cooking!
"Ultrachron is firmly entrenched on my list of must-have apps for Android. The free Lite version is fantastic, but for $1 you get some great extra features. I'd pay $1 just to support the developer." - Brent Rose, PC World
•Set timer with voice
•Email timing reports
Load/Save to SDCard.
To run as SU you will need a rooted phone.
For more often updates and no ad get the full version.
We are in no way responsible for damage caused by running scripts using this app.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- Use the online Knowledge-Base to find how to reduce or remove the wakelocks
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you to get the best out of your Android smartphone.
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but tra another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please fell free to remoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revokes without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base and Google Analytics. If you want to revoke this permission please make sure that the KB and GA are disabled in the preferences
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is required for Google Analytics. You can opt-out from GA from the "Advanced Preferences" and revoke this permission
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged" in kernel wakelocks
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/ contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Please note that this is the free version of Lux. For the full version please click the following link. Purchasing the full version supports further development of Lux, and is truly appreciated.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ [Paid Only] Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ [Limited] Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ [Paid Only] Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ [Paid Only] Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ [Limited] Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode.
■ [Paid Only] Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
IN APP BILLING: Required for purchasing future device specific root only plug-ins, to enhance functionality. (Not currently used.)
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Ad-supported, full version available
More from developer
The 3.0 update is designed to improve everyone's experience but we want to offer the old, free version still to anyone who would enjoy having it.
We would appreciate reconsideration on poor ratings on 3.0
BatteryTime has once again been made compatible with Android.
**** VERSE 2 NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID + TABLETS... Check our other apps to continue the Saga ****
*We have reports of issues via the comments. Please e-mail us if problems arise and we will work with to solve. This helps the community at large.*
Experience the first game with next generation graphics for the Android.
Infernus begins the saga that will uncover who and where you are. Explore the cell to uncover the truth. The saga begins with the room but what awaits you outside?
Tip - Pinch to zoom is the way to move around the room.
Tip - Uncover the clues to escape the room!
If any problems arise, please contact us immediately and we'll gladly offer support.
"Verse 2 does continue the story a fair bit, with the same excellent presentation..." - PocketGamer.com
"Are you a fan of the mystery and problem solving excitement that can only be found in hidden object games like Myst? If so, you won’t want to miss the chronicles of Infernus..." - AppAdvice.com
Infernus: Verse 2 continues the epic saga that Verse 1 started. There is no way to understand the world through the lens of Infernus without immersing oneself into its universe. After escaping from the cell, the lessons and discoveries that take place will leave you questioning anything and everything. No game has taken this level of realism to a phone/tablet and delivered a story like this. Join the following that is already asking: What is Infernus...?
* Cutting-Edge Graphics
* Google I/O 2011 Sandbox Developer
* Samsung Bada 2010 GDC Winner
* Over 250,000 Verse 1 Users
* Over 2,000,000 Motalenians
* Join the growing number of fans
This includes the best widget for the battery, notification %, screen with times, and the other parts that made BatteryTime great!
We have since updated it and are working on making BT 3.0