All you need is an internet connection to access these high-resolution images from anywhere. The app contains 4 languages: English, Spanish, German, French. There is also a free LITE-version to try out this unique app.
Also highly recommended for children!
All you need is an internet connection to access these high-resolution images from anywhere. There is also a free LITE-version to try out this unique app.
Además de utilizarlo sin cables, mediante Wi-Fi, se puede conectar al ordenador por USB y utilizarlo como una cámara web normal.
Resolución y fotogramas por segundo. Modo USB: HD 720p 1280x720 30 FPS o UXGA 1600x1200 15 FPS.
Modo Wi-Fi: VGA 640x480 30 FPS o SVGA 800x600 20 FPS.
Camera sensor: 1/5" colour CMOS UXGA (2 megapixels) CMOS.
mVPM makes mineralogy to be easier to examine a thin section and to understand the characteristic properties for each mineral without a petrographic microscope, which is known to be very expensive. It is mainly addressed to students as a guide in individual or supervised laboratory work.
✔ A clean and fast application;
✔ Supports phones and tablets;
✔ Browse rocks which contain a classification for volcanic and plutonic rocks
✔ QAPF diagrams (volcanic and plutonic rocks)
✔ Glossary with terms used in optical mineralogy
✔ Search or browse for minerals by name or by their properties in thin sections;
✔ IdentifyMin is an algorithm for a fast and accurate identification of minerals in thin sections.
Note: I constantly update this application with new features and photos.
Important: this app can not be used without external Lego construction built using standard Lego bricks and 2 webcams with modified optical systems. Details about the project and construction of the microscope you can find here: http://goo.gl/yhsLIA and here: http://www.mdrobnych.uz.ua/projects/legomicroscope.
This app is relied on manual pairing with EV3 Lego brick. You can initiate this pairing using Device Settings/Bluetooth on Android device or Settings/BlueTooth/Connections/Favorites on EV3 Lego brick.
- Remote adjusting of optical system with big magnification;
- Remote adjusting of optical system with small magnification;
- Remote rotating of stages;
- Remote adjusting of power of Lego motors.
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction of Theory of Relativity
2. Inertial & non-inertial frames
3. Non-inertial frame and Fictitious forces
4. Michelson- Morley experiment
5. The postulates of special theory of Relativity
6. Lorentz Transformation
8. Length contraction & Time dilation
9. The Relativistic Addition of Velocity
10. Twin Paradox
11. Relativistic momentum
12. Relativistic Energy
13. Interference: Superposition of Waves
14. Superposition of waves with different polarization: Interference
15. Superposition of waves of slightly different wavelengths and frequency: Interference
16. Intensity distribution
17. System for observing interference phenomenon: Fresnel Biprism
18. Newton's Ring
19. Conditions for Interference
20. Classification of Interference Phenomenon
21. Division of Amplitude
22. Classification of fringes
23. Michelson interferometer
24. Febry-Perot Interferometer
25. Engineering applications of Interference phenomenon
26. Twymann-Green Interferometer
27. Measurement of thickness of thin film
28. Optics: Diffraction
29. classes of Diffraction
30. Analysis of Diffraction pattern due to single slit
31. Diffraction by double slit
32. Distribution of intensity on screen
33. Intensity distribution in diffraction pattern by Grating
34. Resolving Power of Grating and other Image forming system
35. Resolving power of image forming systems: Telescope and Microscope
36. Diffraction by multiple slits: Diffraction Grating
37. Electromagnetic Spectrum
38. Electromagnetic wave as the transverse wave: phase factor
39. Electromagnetic waves at the interface of two dielectric mediums
40. Fresnel's equations
41. Brewster's angle
42. Randomly polarized light
43. Representation of polarized light in Jones calculus
44. Circularly polarized light
45. Change of polarization at metallic surface
46. Elliptically polarized light
47. Polarization of light by reflection
48. Phenomena of double refraction
49. Propagation of light through birefringent crystal
50. Retardation Plate
51. Quarter wave plate
52. INTRODUCTION: LASER
53. Spontaneous and stimulated emission of radiation
54. RELATION BETWEEN EINSTEIN A AND B COEFFICIENTS
55. Population Inversion
56. Main Features of laser
57. HELIUM-NEON LASER
58. Ruby Laser
59. APPLICATIONS OF LASER
60. Basic Concepts: holography
61. principle of holography
62. Holography Applications
63. Optical Fibres characterstics
64. Fibre design issues
65. Fibre attributes
66. Numerical aperture
67. Cables attributes: Attenuation
68. Link attributes
69. Types of fibers: Multimode optical fibres
70. Types of fibers: Single-mode optical fibres
71. Signal loss in optical fiber and dispersion
72. Optical Fiber Communications
It can capture,record,annotate,share and measure your images from your microscope.
1.1.1 version new function:
1.Add grid and scale cross in the live image mode.
2.Add the rename function in the gallery.
3.Add the invertion function in the calibration.
1.1.0 version new function:
1.Add parameter adjustment
2.Add static image process.
3.Add rapid preview mode.
1.0.2 version function:
1. Add three report templates to generate the report for users.
2. Correct a few string mistakes and fix a language bug.
This application can scan the wifi-network and find the Moticam X series IP camera automatically, but auto find cameras is only compatible with the latest generation Moticam X, the Moticam X that are currently in the market can be added to Moticonnect Pro manuallly.It can get the camera's image via wifi and display the live image. the user can take pictures, preview the live image,editand share pictures.it’s convenience for the users to use the Moticam X Series IP camera.
The Moticonnect Pro 1.0.3
1.Capture live measurement to the image.
2.Fix the bug,When all images remove in gallery, Image thumb cache in camera should remove in Moticonnect Pro.
The Moticonnect Pro 1.0.2:
1.Add the Multi report template to choose
The Moticonnect Pro 1.0.1:
1.add the MoticamX serial camera mannually.
It 's professional version of Moticonnect App,the new functions as follows:
1.Auto find cameras
2.Switch resolution function
3.Add multi images display function
4.Add captured image and record sharing function
5.Add demo camera function
6.Add living measurement function
7.Add static image filters function
8.Add magnifier function
9.Add report function
10.Add portrait for image compare function
MoticDSA 1.0 function:
1、Users can add the slides service to view their sliders.
2、Users can capture the region of the slide to measure in the moticonnect app from the Motic.
3、Users can browser the slide to mark it and adjust the image property.