All you need is an internet connection to access these high-resolution images from anywhere. The app contains 4 languages: English, Spanish, German, French. There is also a free LITE-version to try out this unique app.
Also highly recommended for children!
mVPM makes mineralogy to be easier to examine a thin section and to understand the characteristic properties for each mineral without a petrographic microscope, which is known to be very expensive. It is mainly addressed to students as a guide in individual or supervised laboratory work.
✔ No ads, just a clean and fast application;
✔ Supports phones and tablets;
✔ Browse rocks which contain a classification for volcanic and plutonic rocks
✔ Glossary with terms used in optical mineralogy
✔ Search or browse for minerals by name or by their properties in thin sections;
✔ IdentifyMin is an algorithm for a fast and accurate identification of minerals in thin sections.
‘Microscope and cells’ explains
• Slide preparation for observing plant and animal cells
• Observation of cells through the compound microscope
• Internal structure of plant cell, depicting even those organelles which are seen under the electron microscope
• Internal structure of animal cell with all organelles clearly visible
‘Microscope and cells’ is crafted with the learning needs of ‘High School’ biology learners in mind. This comprehensive learning tool comprises:
• Interesting 3D animation video
• Succinct text
• Multiple choice quiz
• Informative weblinks
• Finely chiseled image section with labels
• Definitions of technical terms using words and images
So, here is a versatile learning tool to aid you in complete comprehension of plant and animal cell seen under the lens of a microscope. Download the app now!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: cytoplasm,chloroplast,eureka.in,cell-structure,membrane,nucleus,cheek,experiment,biology,lab,plant ,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate,biology
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
A new educational app “Science - Microcosm 3D” will take you on a fascinating journey across the world of science. You will be able to see objects of the microcosm with your own eyes! Normally it is impossible to see them without a microscope.
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^-1 to 10^-21 and animated 3D models of micro objects from such areas of science like physics, chemistry, natural sciences and biology.
The size of the objects varies from the smallest particles and atoms to protons, neutrons and quarks.
Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
The science becomes interesting! The application is informative both for children, and for adults.
★ Over 20 3D models
★ Objects from 10^-1 to 10^-21
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English, Russian
The free version comes with 6 3D models of microcosm objects. Buy a full package for only $1.99 and get all 20 models with descriptions, including:
• Robert Hooke's microscope
• Ladybird and small meteorite
• Flea and sugar crystals
• Butterfly wing
• Household dust
• Soya sauce
• Human chromosome
• Influenza virus
• Tobacco mosaic virus
• Herpes virus
• The AIDS virus
• Cosmic dust
• Fullerene molecule
• Water molecule
• Uranium nucleus
• Light nuclei
• Fundamental bosons
Keywords: science world, 3D models, natural science, biology, physics, chemistry, micro world, space, cosmos, microcosm, micro cosmos, medicine, science reference, science handbook, particles, atoms, microscope, 3D, micro objects.
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, promoting a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam® and Ken-A-Vision® digital products only.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
• Session ID unique to each classroom for security
• Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
• Pan and Zoom
• Capture images and save to gallery
• Open & annotate images from gallery
• Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
• FlexCam® or Ken-A-Vision® document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
• Wi-Fi connection (802.11g - 802.11n recommended)
• UDP protocol permitted on network
• Ken-A-Vision® or FlexCam® digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
• Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)
o Note: Applied Vision 4 is included with Ken-A-Vision® and FlexCam® products.
- Virtual Reactions Lab, features the main properties of several reactions and substances involved through detailed three-dimensional models of particles and much more!
- Ionic substances and solutions
- Acids, Bases, Salts and Oxides: definition, classification, properties and formulation
- Evidence and interpretation of chemical transformations
- Main properties of acids and bases: indicators, electrical conductivity, reaction with metals, neutralization reaction
- pH and pOH
- Redox reaction
- Solubility and hydrolysis of the salts
- Chemical changes and electrical energy
------------Features and tools------------
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
With this application you can use your travel time to study, or just have it as a quick reference when needed.
This includes topics:
Introduction to physics
Relative deviation, Prefixes, Units for Area and Volume
Force and Motion
1. Average Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Equation of linear motion
2. Finding velocity, Finding Acceleration, Graph of motion
3. Momentum, Newton's first law
4. Newton second and third law, Impulse, Gravitational field strength, Weight
5. Vertical Motion, Lifts
7. Pulleys, Vectors
8. Inclined plane, Forces in equilibrium
Energy, Power and Work
2. Energy, Power and efficiency
1. Hooke's law
2. Density, Pressure, Gas Pressure
3. Pressure in a capillary tube, Barometer
4. Pascal's principle, Archimedes principle
1. Heat, Boyle's law, Pressure law
2. Charles's law
1. Refractive index
3. Astronomical Telescope, Compound Microscope
1. Wave, Interference
2. Oscillation, Displacement time and distance graph
1. Sum of charge, Current
2. Potential difference,Resistance
3. Potential and potential difference
4. Electromotive force and internal resistance, Electrical Energy
5. Electrical Power, Efficiency
6. Electric Charges and fields
8. Current, Resistance
9. Inductive and RCL circuits
10. AC Circuits
Electronics, Cathode ray oscilloscope
Useful for IIT JEE, AIEEE, etc.
It also has formulas for College Grade/Higher Grade Students/School Students.
The app is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university and beyond.
Keywords: Physics, Physics Formulas, Physics Formula, Formulas Physics, Physics Formulae
Many Cheat Sheets in your mobile to have the formulas wherever and whenever you want.
With this application you can use your travel time to study, or just have it as a quick reference when needed.
NOTE: App can be moved to the SD Card!!
Introduction to physics. Relative deviation. Prefixes. Units for Area and Volume
Force and Motion 1. Average Speed. Velocity. Acceleration. Equation of linear motion
Force and Motion 2. Finding velocity. Finding Acceleration. Graph of motion
Force and Motion 3. Momentum. Newton's first law
Force and Motion 4. Newton second and third law. Impulse. Gravitational field strength. Weight
Force and Motion 5. Vertical Motion. Lifts
Force and Motion 6. Lifts
Force and Motion 7. Pulleys. Vectors
Force and Motion 8. Inclined plane. Forces in equilibrium. Work done
Force and Motion 9. Energy. Power and efficiency. Hooke's law
Force and Pressure 1. Density. Pressure. Gas Pressure
Force and Pressure 2. Pressure in a capillary tube. Barometer
Force and Pressure 3. Pascal's principle. Archimedes principle
Force and Pressure 4. Heat. Boyle's law. Pressure law
Force and Pressure 5. Charles's law
Light 1. Refractive index
Light 2. Lens
Light 3. Astronomical Telescope. Compound Microscope
Wave. Oscillation. Displacement time and distance graph
Electricity. Sum of charge. Current
Electricity. Potential difference.Resistance
Electricity. Potential and potential difference
Electricity. Electromotive force and internal resistance. Electrical Energy
Electricity. Electrical Power. Efficiency
Electronics. Cathode ray oscilloscope
Physics Formulas 1. Electric Charges and fields
Physics Formulas 2. Electric Charges and fields
Physics Formulas 3. Capacitance
Physics Formulas 4. Current. Resistance
Physics Formulas 5. Magnetism
Physics Formulas 6. Inductive and rcl circuits
Physics Formulas 7. AC Circuits
Physics Formulas 8. Electromagnetics. Light
Physics Formulas 9. Light
SD Installation support
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
*****A perfect app for a biology or life science course that is designed to engage students to explore an introduction on cells. It is designed to address the needs of all students in the topic.
*****Covers the subtopics of:
What is a cell?
Animal Cell vs. Plant Cell comparison
Detailed Descriptions of Organelles
Models of Organelles
The Light Microscope
Division of Labor
How Cells Work Together
Interactive Microscope Simulation
3-D videos of cell structures
Design the Body (skin) activity
***** Other Key Features:
- Main Points summary
- Concept Map
- Test Yourself (summary questions)
★This is one of many award winning ScienceWerkz apps - try them all!
More from developer
Use this App to browse pathology slides just as you would through a microscope. You can create instant diagnosis through a designated case-file.
iPathologist connects world-renowned expertise to even the most remote clinics and hospitals.
As a Pathologist,this App will allow you to do your work whenever and wherever is required,all on your android tablet.
MoticDSA 1.0 function:
1、Users can add the slides service to view their sliders.
2、Users can capture the region of the slide to measure in the moticonnect app from the Motic.
3、Users can browser the slide to mark it and adjust the image property.