- You can confirm network traffic amount by daily and/or hourly.
- You can confirm the number of bytes for applications.
- Widget enable(this month / today / Last 3 days).
- Export to csv file enable.
You can also receive the notification and restrict the mobile network available when the network traffic amount exceed the value you set.
[How to Use]
1.Boot up this app.
2.Please confirm the content when the attentions are displayed, and click agreement if you agree (The check on the wire traffic begins).
3.Display the traffic amount chart.
4.Double tap at the date/hour, you can confirm the details.
5.Display the number of bytes for the application.
- The traffic amount displayed by this application is a reference value. So there is the case which does not correspond with your Billing detail.
- The amount of network traffic data before installing this application is recorded as done when this application is installed.
- The traffic amount of applications displayed by this application is statistics through all interfaces such as USB.
- There is a case where the traffic of applications cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use.
- There is a case where the traffic amount of mobile network(WCDMA/GSM) cannot be confirmed depending on the terminal that you use. When the traffic amount of the mobile network cannot be measured, the traffic amount of all the network interfaces , such as wireless LAN, will be measured.
- In this application, the traffic amount is measured every 15 minutes. Traffic notification will be done at the time of the measurement is exceeded. So, There is a case to exceed a set value when traffic notification is done.
- The data of the trial version cannot be succeeded.
- The data of a trial version cannot be used in the regular version.
- Even if trouble is caused in the terminal, the software, or anything else by using this application and service, we cannot assume the responsibility.
- log raw, by distance or time
- log during standby
- AutoLog, AutoStart
- Send log / track by email
- Publish to FTP
- Compress log: Zip, KMZ
- Google Maps, Open Street Map
- POIs, etc
- Online Services
- Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Barometer / pressure sensor
- use of internal GPS
- use of external GPS via Bluetooth
- allow other apps to use external GPS via Mock provider
- act as GPS mouse
Ultra GPS Logger is a GPS Tracker which allows you to generate NMEA, KML and/or GPX logs with your GPS or GLONASS enabled Android device. It is able to keep GPS on during standby, which enables logging of a long period of time without the need of interaction with the device.
Ultra GPS Logger logs raw NMEA sentences! This is much more accurate than other products which just log every minute... It also supports intelligent KML/GPX output, which logs only real movement. Ultra GPS Logger also lets your device vibrate and flash its led in case the GPS fix is lost. Furthermore it represents your track on Google Map or Open Street Map!
User feedback is highly appreciated. Ultra GPS Logger is used for a variety of activities, like hiking, sailing, car / motorcycle / yacht racing. Let me know what you use Ultra GPS Logger for :-))
Quick Start Guide: http://ugl.flashlight.de/QuickStart
User Guide (PDF): http://ugl.flashlight.de/UserGuide
You can log temperature and humidity. If there are other parameters you want to log just email me a feature request.
You can backup your data to the SD card and restore it as well.
There are some issues with graphing if you do not put the date in correct. I have been able to replicate it a few times and am working on this. I am also going to be working on graphing multiple parameters at one time to compare temps and humidity. Also some phones take HUGE pictures and attaching images this large can cause the app to force close, if possible shrink the photos some. I am working on this also.
Feature requests are accepted, just email me.
If there are issues or questions feel free to email me. I always check my email.
With Event Logger, you minimize the amount of paperwork that you would need to do for repetitive tasks. The idea of the app was originally developed for use with nursing notes, but it has been adapted to be general purpose.
- Add as many buttons and options as you want!
- If a simple checkbox is not enough, each button may have one comment field that can be used for additional comments.
- Export to email or CSV (csv file saved to external SD card).
- Scalable font size. On high resolution phones, the events can seem pretty small.
- Ability to edit events and add comments later.
Feature requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, however I cannot promise large-scale features will be implemented.
Clock image in icon retrieved from Webdesigner Depot: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/
"Plus" and "X" icons in app are licensed under the GNU GPL.
Whether it is app changes, people using your phone or missing calls, Trust will tell you what happened and when.
Events currently include:
- Launched apps
- Installed/deleted/replaced/restarted/cleared apps
- Power connect/disconnect
- Screen on/off events
- Lockscreen events
- Loss of wifi/cell connectivity
- Removed media
What does Trust need the PERMISSIONS for:
*PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS is needed to detect incoming or outgoing calls
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for autostart and detecting reboots
*READ_PHONE_STATE to detect connectivity changes
*WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to export the database
*GET_TASKS for current foreground apps
*ACCESS_WIFI_STATE for wifi SSIDs
Intended to be hands off, its ideal for recording your latest walk, run or cycle.
GPX Logger records files onto your memory card in the GPX file format, which can be readily imported into most mapping software.
As it only requires low end hardware (Froyo 2.2 and above) it can be used in more adventurous projects such as model plane or rocket black box recording.
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/gpx-logger
1. Log GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, total distance
2. Support background logging
3. Export GPX , KML (For Google Earth) and CSV (For Excel) files
4. Build-in file manager to launch csv, kml files
5. Support English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
The saved files are stored in the SDCard\GPSLogger_Lite folder
Features in PRO version :
1. No limitation of logging data
2. No limitation of time interval
3. Support file upload to your Dropbox
4. No Ads
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press top left "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Log" button to start logging GPS data. To stop logging, press the "Log" button again
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to KML,GPX,CSV file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version.
Tags : GPS, logger, KML, GPX, CSV, background logging
You can also transfer all of your backlog to another device with the backup and restore functions.
* Search and Filter with ease.
* Upload and Download your backlog.
* Know which games you have played, conquered, finished, unplayed and currently playing.
* List your games by console, ownership, date obtained and more.
* Completely Free with no ads.
* Quickly add games from a list of games from each console.
* Use a bar code scanner to add games without typing or searching for them.
Constant updates with additional features based on user feedback. If you want to help out or send me a message you can visit my webpage.
> Monitor phone call log
> Monitor cell phone text messaging
> Spy on text messages
> Keep a tab on call expenses
> Archive text messages
> Monitor kids text messages
> Monitor kids call logs
The call logger module compiles a neat list of all calls made including the caller, call time, duration and names saved on the address book.
The text logger module compiles a neat list of all texts exchanged including the sender / receiver, text and date time.
The interface has been intentionally kept sparse, devoid of ads and unnecessary options. The app is simply designed to track all phone calls made and texts exchanged and sends out a well formatted summary at the end of the day.
Bandwidth usage is minimal, each report sent out is barely 3 kbs in size.
This is a Pulse Solutions product. Pulse has delivered 1000s of web solutions across the world for business process automation, online retail and systems integration.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the "Recruitment Document" at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7bc1n6iTHrGM0tWSDhxcjhROFU/edit BEFORE installing the application.
For more details and/or information, contact details are available in the document and through "Contact Details" section
Supported water parameters:
General Hardness (GH)
Hydrogen Carbonate (HCO3)
Carbonate Hardness (KH)
Silicon Dioxide (SiO2)
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
potentia Hydrogenii (pH)
Event Logger will keep track of the following events:
☑ WiFi Enabled/Disabled
☑ WiFi Connected/Disconnected
☑ Bluetooth Enabled/Disabled
☑ GPS Enabled/Disabled
☑ Power Connected/Disconnected
☑ Orientation Changed
☑ Locale Changed
☑ Screen On/Off
☑ Screen Unlocked
☑ SMS Received
☑ App Started
☑ Call Events(Incoming/Outgoing)
☑ Headphones Plugged/Unplugged
☑ Media Scanner Started/Stopped
☑ Phone Booted
☑ Phone Shutting Down/Restarting
☑ User Changed Time/Date/Timezone
☑ Airplane Mode On/Off
☑ Battery Level Ok/Low
☑ Wallpaper Changed
☑ Volume Changed
Events that works only with exposed framework:
☑ Media Play/Pause
Events to be added in future releases:
☐ HDMI Plugged/Unplugged
☐ NFC On/Off
☐ Application Installed/Removed/Replaced/Cleared
☐ Service Started/Stopped
☐ Mobile Network On/Off
☐ SD Card Removed/Inserted/Mounted/Unmounted
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to determine if wifi is on/off
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - determine connectivity change (connected/disconnected)
• BLUETOOTH - determine bluetooth state (on/off)
• BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - determine bluetooth state (on/off)
• RECEIVE_SMS - intercept incoming sms(only phone number is stored)
• READ_PHONE_STATE - detect incoming calls
• PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - detect outgoing calls
• INTERNET - used for ads and sending crash reports
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - detect that phone has booted up
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - detect GPS state (on/off)
• GET_TASKS - get running applications on a device
• RESTART_EVENT_SERVICE - internal permission, used to restart service when killed by sistem
More from developer
Emulate nearly any OS on your Android device (limited by RAM). The QEMU core is known for its incredible speed - just like if you were running the OS natively.
Enjoy your office apps or retro games on your phone, tablet or TV.
Keyboard and mice suggested.
Images not included - OpenBSD can be downloaded In-App
Designed, developed and loved by Paul Gavrikov - CEO motioncoding.
Devices running moui 7 should upgrade to moui 8 via the nova updater app!
Instantly share content from your device to your nova! Stream music, videos, pictures. Command your device with keyboard, mouse and voice (best in English, requires moui 8.5) !
This app updates your nova (also for nova Q).
If you have a first gen-nova it will not work automatically, please contact email@example.com for an activation key.