Hard to understand (not very intuitive) works well Works well. Hard to figure out the aperture, fading and filter settings. Like other users, the save function completely escapes me. Like many programs, I'm sure it made perfect sense to the programer at the time. Twice as much as the iTunes version.
Was perfect The new user interface sucks. Can choose what size the tool is. Does not help with large areas of adjustment.
THE Photo Editing App For Me (ON GALAXY S4) After over a year of wondering if the programmers had abandoned the app, it's better than ever! 😁 #iLove this app, so easy & helpful in many many ways. #iWish something easy like this would be added to #AdobePhotoshop for desktops... 😦
nice UI but keep crashing on my device
Can't save!!!!!! I can't save because when i try to save pictures wil show "fail to verify application license". Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Verry nice app ilove it..
1. Can save image in original size
2. Adds Zoom blur
3. Keeps image quality after saving for the large image
4. Focus selection tool Improvements
5. Overall UI improvements
1. Fix slow responsiveness for small screen device
2. Fix crash when app brings to foreground from background
1. Fix bugs in saving a project
2. Can apply anti-aliasing to edges in smart focus mode (EXPERIMENTAL)
3. Adds some manual painting feature in smart focus mode
Blur Image Background is the amazing blur image editor to blur the unwanted part