I like it, but can't use it How is it is that after all this time Moto Voice still makes an audible beep no matter what your sound settings are? Doesn't matter whether my phone is on vibrate or even on no sounds at all, saying my passphrase to activate it causes a noise to be made and I simply can't afford this liability when I'm in places where I can't allow any accidental noise. Sometimes it will activate accidentally and I would be mortified if it were to happened while I was in the audience at a live performance, for example.
Nothing bad to say about this.... This for moto voice developers, can you please work on the Google play music to be assessed by moto voice .....plz......fix it in the next update..
Sudden it pop outs It pops out without giving command on my moto x force it is not guD.
I don't need voice crap yet you force update :( Sucks you force update and i dont want nor use this crap
"Ok Google" works way better When this is on "ok Google" doesn't work at all. Disabled don't use just stick with "ok Google"
"Pure" Android shouldn't have bloatware Bought a Moto X Pure and can't remove this unwanted app.
- Fixes Facebook and Whatsapp recognition
- Improves recognition for Motorola commands in Portuguese
- Improves Dual SIM interaction in Talk to Me
- Fixes “call looping” when Talkback is on and command “Call” is used
- Improves Call command for German
- Fixes a force close
- Improves Moto Voice interaction when a Bluetooth trusted device is connected
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Motorola Car Finder Application – now you can find your car quick and easily.
Moto Actions responds to simple gestures without you having to touch the phone.