The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
Create a Highlight Reel - a collection of your photos and videos set to music, and easily share it with friends and family. Highlight Reels are available on Moto X (1st. and 2nd Gen.), DROID Turbo, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto X Pro.
• Easy Interface - Capture photos and video easily with Google Camera's beautiful and intuitive Material Design interface
• Lens Blur - Control the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye images with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Take photos from a distance by tapping on your Android Wear device
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox - Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam - Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage - You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support - Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.
Note: Motorola Assist and Motorola Active Display use this service. Keeping it updated allows you to benefit from their latest features.
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
● Optical/digital zoom
● Screen long press for making photo
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● White balance(Auto,Incadecent,Daylight,etc.)
● Disabling shutter sound(may not work on some devices)
● Additional photo effects
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AD BANNERS OR IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUR TEAM IN DEVELOPING OUR EXISTING AND FUTURE APPLICATIONS YOU CAN INSTALL "Donate HD Camera Ultra"(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jessdev.donatehdcu)
WIB, the Android Wear Internet Browser, is a full fledged web browser running on your Android Wear smartwatch. Bookmarks and history from Chrome on your phone are included. Separate watch bokmarks can easily be added as well. WIB works even when your phone is off if you have a smartwatch with Android Wear 5.1 and WiFi
NOTE: The Full Version in-app purchase is required for more than demo use.
- Quickly search the web with voice or text search
- Quick access of bookmarks and history
- Open links in the Wear Internet Browser from your phone via Share...
- Voice search by tapping on the Google icon
- Mini keyboard for entering text on the Android Wear smartwatch
- English, french, russian, spanish, italian and german keyboards
- Selectable language for keyboard and search
- Voice text input in the keyboard
- HTTP and HTTPS support
- Android 5.1: Browse faster using watch WiFi
- Android 5.1: Browse using watch WiFi even if your phone is off
- Action to open website on phone
- Actions to add/clear bookmarks
- Smooth touch scrolling
- Connection indicator
- Back button
- Pinch zoom
- Low footprint
The Wear Internet Browser is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
- Samsung Gear Live
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG Watch Urbane
Summary: WIB is a web browser for Android Wear smartwatches and works for browsing all websites.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
That’s ‘social’ -- less time in-app, more time together.
- See all your friends on a map
- Discover what cities friends live in and where they've checked in recently
- Get notified when friends post nearby -- on Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, or Connect
- Check in with a time-slider to let friends know where you are -- and how long you’ll be there
- Privately share your real-time location with friends or groups
- Chat, call, and email directly through the app
- Easily search your relationships by school, workplace, relationship status and more!
WINNER Best Overall - LAUNCH FESTIVAL 2014
FEATURED - TechCrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Mashable
Also available on the web.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla marketing: In order to understand the performance of certain Mozilla marketing campaigns, Firefox sends data, including a Google advertising ID, IP address, timestamp, country, language/locale, operating system, app version, to our third party vendor. Learn more by reading our Privacy Notice here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/firefox/
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Motorola Migrate supports migration FROM:
- Android 2.2 + above
- Non-smartphones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support (for compatibility list, see: www.motorola.com/getmigrate
Motorola Migrate supports migration TO:
- Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra
- Excludes Motorola Nexus/GPE devices
One of the biggest pains of a new phone is leaving behind important stuff on your old phone. Now you can move the most important content from your old to your new phone in just a few steps, wirelessly.
To transfer from Android:
Download this app to your old Android phone to transfer photos, videos, text history, call history and SIM contacts.
Also download to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to update the pre-installed app with all the latest features.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Android” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
To transfer from non-smartphones:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd Gen), Moto G (1st/2nd Gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “Other” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to pair your new and old phones.
Your old non-smartphone device must have Bluetooth in order to use this feature.
May not work with all older phones. For a compatibility list, see:www.motorola.com/getmigrate
To transfer from iPhone via iCloud:
Download this app to your Moto X (1st/2nd gen), Moto G (1st/2nd gen), Moto E, Droid Turbo, Moto Maxx, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra to transfer contacts and calendar events.
On your new Motorola Android phone, Select “iCloud” from the first screen in Migrate and follow the instructions to enter your iCloud and Google credentials.
Droid Zap uses your smartphone's GPS and WiFi functionality to identify your location. This will require a data network to download the photos or videos.
NEW for v3.2
-Updated Material Design UI
We have also launched an iOS app that allows you send pictures/videos to iOS devices. Search for “Motorola Zap”
This application requires your Google ID for setup.
Droid Zap is copyright 2013 by Motorola Mobility LLC. For additional questions or feedback, contact MotoCare at motorola.com/support.
Quickly find your car after parking, shopping or traveling with the free Motorola Car Finder App designed specifically for your Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone and Motorola Vehicle Navigation Docks*.
The Motorola Car Finder automatically remembers where you park the instant your phone disconnects from your Bluetooth in-car speakerphone or is removed from its vehicle dock*. Audible, visual and compass guidance makes finding your car a breeze.
- Customize your view by toggling between satellite or map view
- Take a photo to remind you of your parking location
- Enter a memo about where you parked
- Record a quick voice note about your car’s location when you’re in a hurry
- Be guided by a large compass arrow when walking to your car
- Obtain walking, driving or transit directions back to your car’s location
- Remember where you parked while traveling by viewing a time stamped history of your saved parking locations (rename your location by long pressing on any saved location).
Ensure both Satellite (Google location services) and Network GPS (Standalone GPS) are enabled for best results. GPS signals may not be received inside a parking garage or building. Motorola Car Finder is best used when outdoors.
*Works with Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone, Motorola Droid RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX, Droid 4 and its Vehicle Navigation Docks. Support for additional Motorola phones and vehicle docks coming soon.
MOTOTALK is a Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app that lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. MOTOTALK communicates with any active iDEN PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has MOTOTALK activated.
IMPORTANT: A SouthernLINC Wireless account is required to activate MOTOTALK service. There is a monthly subscription fee for this service. Contact a SouthernLINC Wireless sales representative, authorized dealer or Customer Support at 1-800-406-0151 for pricing and account activation information.
Making and answering a MOTOTALK call is easy:
To make a call, just select a person or a talk group from your contacts list and press the on-screen PTT button to begin a call.
With MOTOTALK, you have the option of sending an Alert, turning off your phone’s speaker for a private conversation, or pressing your designated PTT button to begin a call.
MOTOTALK PTT features include:
- Unlimited individual PTT Calling and Unlimited Talk Group Calling
- Call Alert tone
- Cross Fleet functionality
- Ability to import PTT contacts from a phone’s directory
- HD (High Definition) Voice. Both users on a call need to be on the latest version of MOTOTALK to take advantage of HD voice.
MOTOTALK Application Requirements:
- Must be loaded on an Android device
- You must have an active SouthernLINC Wireless line of service to establish a MOTOTALK account
- Requires a high-speed connection: 3G/4G or Wi-Fi access
You can now use your Android smartphone to schedule a workout for your MOTOACTV that consists of multiple stages of the same activity type. Plan your warm up, interval, recovery, or cool down, then receive a visual and audible feedback on the device on your progress towards your targets.
2. Improved Fitness Zones
View your Heart Rate, Pace, and Power zones on your Android smartphone. Specify which types of zones you’d like to use for each workout.
3. Get Facebook and Twitter posts directly on your MOTOACTV.
Instal Facebook and Twitter plug-ins to get wall posts and tweets directly on your MOTOACTV. Make sure that your device software has been updated to 1.7 release and that you have the latest MOTOACTV app installed on your Android smartphone.
4. Weather Plug-In
To keep receiving weather updates on your MOTOACTV device, install the latest Weather plug-in after updating your MOTOACTV app.
5. Performance Improvements
Enjoy ICS enhancements and other performance improvements.
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your service provider for details.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used under license. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.
©2012 Motorola Mobility Inc. All rights reserved.
Create a Highlight Reel - a collection of your photos and videos set to music, and easily share it with friends and family. Highlight Reels are available on Moto X (1st. and 2nd Gen.), DROID Turbo, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto X Pro.
Note: Motorola Assist and Motorola Touchless Control may not work if you uninstall Motorola Contextual Services.
Do more using just your voice.
Without touching your smartphone at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or pretty much anything—just by talking. Moto Voice is always ready. Say “Do I need an umbrella?” and it gives you the weather. Tell it you’re going home, and Moto Voice will get you there. Say "Find your phone" for your phone to make it ring so you can track it down.
On your new Moto X (2nd generation), there’s even more:
To make Moto Voice more personal to you, create your own launch phrase, like “Hello Moto X” and teach it your voice. Say “Play Beethoven on YouTube” to play music videos on YouTube. You can also interact with your favorite apps like Facebook and WhatsApp with your voice.
For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon.
Languages supported: U.S. English, U.K. English, Australian English, India English, Canadian French, Belgium French, French, Italian, German, U.S. Spanish, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
With Motorola Alert you can also set up places such as Home, Work, or School, so that your loved ones can be automatically notified when you leave or arrive.
Register with Motorola to get personalized tips and protect your phone when lost: http://www.motorola.com/support
Motorola Help is only supported on:
- Droid Ultra (platform version 4.4.2 and above)
- Droid Maxx (platform version 4.4.2 and above)
- Droid Mini (platform version 4.4.2 and above)
- Moto X
- Moto G
- Moto E
If your device is running Android version 3.0 (Gingerbread) or earlier, you should download this app to prevent USSD fraud. It is also recommended to backup your content from your phone frequently to prevent malicious activity.
To determine if your phone is vulnerable, perform the following steps:
1. Open your device’s browser and navigate to http://mobilephonesecurity.org/tel
2. If your device is vulnerable, you will see your IMEI displayed.
3. If you see *#06#, your device is secure and you don’t need to download this app.
Note: Once this app is installed onto your device, the app is hidden and therefore will not appear in the apps tray (no setup required). If you want to remove this app, go to SETTINGS> APPS, select “SafeTelHandler”, then click on the “UNINSTALL” button.
Keywords: USSD, blocker, security hole, prevent wipe, tel code
Moto Actions responds to simple gestures without you having to touch the phone. Simply wave your hand above the phone to silence calls or snooze alarms. Or, open the camera with just two quick twists of your wrist.
Moto Actions is currently only supported on the Moto X (2nd Gen.), DROID Turbo, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto E (2nd Gen.)