The Motorola Cellular MultiSensor monitors temperature, humidity, water/flood, light levels, earthquake/shaking, loss of AC power, and more. This App lets you use your smartphone to monitor the MultiSensor.
• Dashboard provides view-at-a-glance of current conditions
• Activate your subscription for cellular data service for one or more MultiSensors
• Configure your MultiSensor for the way you want to use it
• Set up alerts for temperature, humidity, flooding, light levels, shaking/acceleration, and power loss
• Send an alert by voice call, text, and/or email alert to one or more people when alarming conditions are sensed
• Review sensor readings history for up to 90 days.
• Check your Internet cellular strength and battery status
• Do all this for all the MultiSensors you own.
For more information about your MultiSensor, visit www.motorolanetwork.com/support