Customize your Dodge 2015 vehicle in a cutting-edge, augmented reality environment. Fitted out with all the information you need about features like the roaring engine, new lights, or shaker hood. You’re in charge, so double down with new color and wheels on your car. Try it in a real environment, like your driveway. Then, zoom in to get those pristine Dodge details. If you’re feeling bold, get into the driver’s seat and explore what’s inside. Finally, race your personally-designed car on one of the three available courses: circuit, city, and coastal. Get ready to win.
Now available on five dynamic 2015 Dodge vehicles:
If you hunger for the latest and greatest Insider information, download the FREE TRUCK TREND INSIDER to your phone today
Ultimate Wheel & Tire Guide app highlights include:
- Over 800 Wheels to choose from
- Selection of Wheels by Vehicle, Make and Model
- Tire and Wheel Plus Sizing Calculator
• Arizona International Auto Show (Phoenix, AZ)
• Central California Auto Show (Fresno, CA)
• Central Florida International Auto Show (Orlando, FL)
• First Hawaiian International Auto Show (Honolulu, HI)
• Greater Milwaukee Auto Show (Milwaukee, Wl)
• Iowa-Illinois Regional Auto Show (Davenport, IA)
• Long Island Auto Show (Uniondale, NY)
• Memphis International Auto Show (Memphis, TN)
• Motor Trend International Auto Show — Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
• Motor Trend International Auto Show — Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
• Nashville International Auto Show (Nashville, TN)
• New Hampshire Auto Show (Bedford, NH)
• New Mexico International Auto Show (Albuquerque, NM)
• Northeast International Auto Show (Providence, Rl)
• Orange County International Auto Show (Anaheim, CA)
• Pennsylvania Auto Show (Harrisburg, PA)
• Silicon Valley International Auto Show (San Jose, CA)
• South Carolina International Auto Show (Greenville, SC)
• Tampa Bay International Auto Show (Tampa, FL)
• Utah International Auto Expo (Sandy, UT)
• Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show (Richmond, VA)
• West Virginia International Auto Show (Charleston, WV)
The App provides quick reference to:
• Show hours
• Ticket pricing and online ticket purchasing
• Show location (GPS required for directions)
• Show list of participating manufacturers, including in-app browsing of manufacturer web sites
• Maps of show floor
• Features and events
• "Like it" on Facebook or Tweet to friends!
• Link to coupon, deals and discounts via Facebook or Twitter
• Detailed show information will be available approximately 3 to 5 weeks before each show.
• A cellular connection is required for Location Services.
• WiFi or cellular connection is required for up-to-the-minute updates.
• Manufacturer web sites are maintained by the manufacturers (we do not control their content).
Motor Trend Auto Shows, LLC (MTAS), is the nation’s largest auto show production company. Founded in 1984, MTAS produces auto shows in more than 20 markets across the country. It is a subsidiary of Source Interlink Media LLC.