Also try the web version
Call Break is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players' sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player's sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer's right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Call Break, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer's right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
- Intuitive drag interface to play a card
- Bots with improved AI in single player mode
- Multiplayer mode with online players
- Creating private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
- Options menu to configure different rules and settings
- Score history and statistics
- Sounds and notifications
Available Solitaire games:
One Suit Spider Solitaire
Two Suit Spider Solitaire
Four Suit Spider Solitaire
Double FreeCell Solitaire
Triple FreeCell Solitaire
Fortune Solitaire: Easy
Fortune Solitaire: Hard
60/90 Seconds Solitaire
Aces Up Solitaire
Ultimate Rummy has never-before-seen features making your rummy play super easy and your rummy game that much more enjoyable.
Download now on your smartphone to get the early bird offer - Early players get 60% more bonus by simply signing in with Facebook! Tell your friends too!
-- Features --
Incredibly RICH GRAPHICS that make you come back for more rummy!
Really cool swipe feature to pick and discard cards making your rummy game play effortless.
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER gaming where you play with people from all over India!
Highest FREE bonus to start playing on the HIGH STAKES RUMMY tables immediately!
Ultra low internet usage to SAVE your 2G/3G bandwidth!
Watch our How To Play Rummy VIDEO with our AMAZING host to get started.
EASY controls to start playing fast!
Use the GROUP feature to arrange your cards into sets and sequences. HIGHLIGHT functionality shows if you have a valid set/sequence
Authentic RUMMY RULES on the Play Store, designed for your enjoyment whether you are a rummy pro or a first time player, based on around ten years of experience building and managing India’s LARGEST Rummy site
Spend some time playing this game, and you will realize why Rummy is the best Skill game with cards, compared to Texas Hold’em Poker, Teen Patti, Solitaire, or Bridge!
-- How to Play Rummy –
It's really very easy. The objective is simple - make sets and sequences. Read the detailed rules of how to play rummy here. Beware - it's addictive!
-- 13 Card Points Rummy Rules --
Points Rummy is a 2 to 5 player game played with 2 or more packs of 53 cards each (including one printed joker per pack).
Players play for points which have a pre-decided cost.
Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
A toss decides who makes the first move.
Each player is dealt 13 cards randomly.
The first card from the pack is placed in the open deck and the game begins.
Remaining cards are face-down in the closed deck slot.
A joker card is randomly selected at the beginning of each game.
Printed Joker : In case a printed joker is selected as joker for a game, then you can also use Ace card of any suit as a joker in your sets and / or sequences.
Objective : Arrange all 13 cards in-hand in sequences and/or sets.
Each player takes turns to pick/discard a card from closed/open deck to complete sets and/or sequences.
You can use one or more jokers to complete your sets and/or sequences.
When you're done, tap on the card to discard and tap FINISH. To declare, the player must show the cards by grouping them in sets/sequences and clicking on 'Declare' button.
COMPULSORY : To finish the game, you must declare at least two sequences, one of which must be a pure sequence.
CAUTION : With two decks, you cannot use the same card twice in a set for instance 7 ♠ 7 ♠ 7 ♥ is not a valid set.
-- Rummy Tips and Tricks --
Want to sharpen your Rummy skills? Practice our clever tips and tricks and you can become a Rummy pro.
Play Smart, Win Smart!
First things first: A Pure Sequence is your lifeline, so get that done first. This ensures you don't get the sum of all points of all cards in your hand lest your opponent declares at any time.
Keep a close watch on your opponent's playing. Keep a keen track of cards your opponent picks or discards from the Open deck or Hand so that you know which cards to hoard and what to discard. Cards close to the ones being discarded or kept are the ones.
Discarding high point cards like hot potatoes could save your game! Hoarding high point cards like Ace, King, Queen or Jack and waiting to form Sets and/or Sequences with them can increase your points burden lest your opponent declares before you.
A Sequence (Pure or with a Joker) can have 4 cards. Most people think a Sequence cannot have more than 3 cards which is simply not true.
See? You are already getting ahead, now make use of this and enjoy your ULTIMATE RUMMY EXPERIENCE!
Presenting the one and only Maang Patta-Single Card Poker Casino Game on the app store.
Maang Patta or Single Card Poker is a popular Multiplayer cards Casino Game also known as Card Roulette, which is played in many parts of the world for decades and is a very simple to learn and fun to play cards game. Play Maang Patta or Single Card Poker with your friends and family online or with other online players from world over.
Why Play Maang Patta or Single Card Poker:
Best Mobile Card game experience: Maang Patta or Single Card Poker is a new Casino Game on mobile which is not available anywhere. This Casino Card game will give you unlimited fun. So anyone want to try New game should try this.
Unlimited Free Chips: 1,00,000 free chips when you join this Casino Game and you can get unlimited free chips just by inviting your friends to play from Facebook. 1000 free chips per friend. You will never run out of money!!!
New Variations: There are a lot of variations of Maang Patta or Single Card Poker and we promise to bring new variation for you to have fun.
Game Boosters: Maang Patta or Single Card Poker is the only Casino Card Game that provides game boosters to enhance your winning chances and makes the game much more interesting.
Challenge friends and online players: Challenge friends and online players in a one to one game of Maang Patta Casino Game and show your superiority.
Private Tables: Invite friends for a close private game of Maang Patta and play as long as you like.
Live In Game Chat: Chat in open group or opt for Private Chat to scheme against other players with your friends.
How to Play:
• Maang Patta or Single Card Poker is a simple yet very interesting Casino card game. This game can be played with minimum 2 and maximum 5 players.
• From a deck of card every player can select their choice of a single card.
• Then the players will get chance to bet on their cards.
• The round of betting will go on until a common bet is achieved by all the players or the maximum betting amount of the game is achieved.
• After the round of betting is completed the dealer will start dealing the cards.
• The player whose card comes first while dealing will win the hand.
• Players can also use Game Boosters to increase their chance of winning.
• The game provides three type of Game Boosters:
1. Card Booster: This booster will let players select two cards instead of one thus increasing chance of winning by two times.
2. Coin Booster: This booster will double the amount won by the player in any hand.
3. Shield Booster: This booster will not let your coins decrease even if you lose that hand.
• The winning player will then select the card first and will bet for the next hand.
• Players can invite their friends to play with by clicking the "INVITE" button on any empty chair on the table.
• Play Maang Patta or Single Card Poker and compete with your friends and players around the world!
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS or millions of REAL PLAYERS from around the world.
Other amazing game features:
• NEVER WAIT for a game!
• Free 10,000 chips everyday with DAILY BONUSES.
• Choose from a wide variety of avatars or import your own picture from Facebook.
• Invite and play with your friends from Facebook and other players.
• Easy to learn, highly addictive multiplayer Casino Cards Game!
• Play online multiplayer matches over 2G,3G or Wi-Fi!
• Login using your Facebook account and play with your Facebook friends!
• Check your everyday ranking with leader boards!
There are many different forms of poker but most form 5 cards and use the same hand rankings.
The poker hand rankings shown in this app show you which are the best type of hand to hold. Royal Flush is the best. High Card is the lowest.
If you are just starting to learn poker then perhaps one of the easiest ways to start to learn the hand rankings is to play Video Poker. Here you are dealt 5 cards and you have the option to hold some or all of the cards. Any that you don't hold are replaced. If you get a hand of a certain rank you will win. There are many variations of this game. In Jacks or Better you win with a pair of Jacks or higher hand.
These hand rankings are common to many types of poker including: Texas Holdem - perhaps the most popular, Seven card Stud, Omaha, Draw Poker - Video Poker is an example of this....and many more
The app also includes a brief glossary of terms including (All-In, Bluff, Big Blind, Call, Fold, No-limit, Pocket, Pot, Pot Odds, Raise, Small Blind)
Game Features include:
**NEW 6/10** Multiplayer (open beta):
* Multiplayer includes 6 multi-wing Five Card Draw venues, weekly progression, items that enable house rules (like Lowball, Hi-Lo, Jackpots, Double-Draw etc), ELO rating, and lots more.
* 17 different Five Card Draw poker venues and
* 14 Texas Holdem venues that increase in difficulty and rewards
* 3 venues offering Blackjack and Double Blackjack
* 180+ unique characters with individual AI, play-styles, stats and special moves (Note: A few characters appear dependent on what gender you play as and time of year)
* Win consumable items after every game. Consume these items for a temporary bonus in your next game(s). These bonuses stack so you can either use them immediately for a small bonus, or stockpile the items and use them all at once for larger bonuses.
* Regular Items drop off certain opponents after you defeat them. You can equip or consume these items for a special effect or sell them for cash. Unlike consumables, these regular items have different effects while equipped (examples are the Insurance Card which rewards you with 10% of your buy-in back if you lose a game, and the Hunter's Cap which ensures that opponents with a bounty will always show up).
* Earn luxury items that you can equip to change the game up. Examples of this are a monocle that turns all Texas Holdem venues from No-Limit to Limit, a Golden-Deck that gives you gold cards and allows you to choose how many decks to play with in Five Card Draw, the Badhand which turns all Hold'em venues into Lowball venues, and lots more!
* Meld items from different games together, for example the Gold Ring (which awards 50% more fame in Five Card Draw games) and the Platinum Ring (awarding 50% more fame in Texas Holdem) can be melded together to produce the Stardust Ring (awarding 100% more fame in both games).
* Loanshark Tino offers loans (but make sure to pay your debts on time!) and luxury items.
* Generate fame by defeating players (lose fame by being defeated, dependent on what order you go out)
* Climb the dynamic player-ranking ladder by winning cash
* Collect on bounties and defeat specific players for additional fame
* Stats give you insight to your play-style along with where you've been and what you've accomplished
* Retire with an ending tailored to your specific accomplishments in-game! Complete with high-scores list
* Earn titles for your character based on your performance in-game
* Upload your character's data to the website to see where you stand among everyone else!
* Game goes on forever..
* Lots of little secret stuff to find, including hidden venues, opponents and items..
You can leave a poker game and return at any time, in addition you may have up to 3 different characters at a time.
This game started as a homework assignment (just an algorithm for evaluating poker hands) and it ballooned over the last several years as I am continually adding new content. The initial game released with only 8 Five Card Draw venues and just a handful of opponents, and overtime I added more venues, blackjack, texas holdem, items, new opponents and AI to match all the potential house rule combinations, the bar and pawnshop, multiplayer, the website etc.. so if you ever get bored please check back later!
Online real-time games around the world
Fit for any Android devices
Timer to ensure normal game
Unlimited Fantasyland and Comeback
Free chips for free games everyday
Original personal BestHand to show off
Original Hand Detail for reviewing
Optional deck and card back color
Leaderboard of BestHand and Fantasyland
Fast switching table
Invite friends to game
Records of hand details
Original Variety Zone
Be bystander to watch hands played by others
Personal Signature in game
Dozens of in-game features keep upgrading...
This game would give you an adventure full of excitement and challenges, no matter if you are a poker fan or not! Immerse yourself in a world where you can challenge players all over the world at any time. OFC Pineapple poker is easy to learn but hard to master. Regardless if you are newbie, or a long time poker pro, this app will keep you hooked and give you fun!
Take a try! We will keep your fantastic experience moving on and on. Now download it and fight for one more Fantasyland!
Twitter : https://twitter.com/oyechinesepoker
FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oyechinesepoker/
Poker Swap: a fresh blend of solitaire poker and puzzle game!
"Utterly simple, yet so addictive!"
"Finally a poker game for the rest of us!"
5 rows of 5 cards are dealt face-up.
You can swap any card with any other on the board.
You score points for all horizontal or vertical poker hands you complete.
Be smart and quickly spot the best combos!
Intuitive touch controls and simple rules give Poker Swap the proverbial “easy to learn, hard to master” quality, while special bonuses and increasingly difficult challenges provide plenty of depth, for near infinite replayability.
Game mode galore: short sessions or longer games, you choose!
• Quick Game: 90 seconds to beat that high score. No more. Ideal while waiting for the bus.
• Zen Mode: just want to unwind and get rid of the clock? Enjoy this relaxing game mode!
• 3-Round Game: have 5 minutes to kill? Exactly what is needed to complete this 3-round challenge.
• Survival: like your game a little bit more challenging? This one is for you! And try to pass Level 20...
Note: the required permissions are just for ads.
> > > > > >
Would you rather play without ads? Then try our amazing value Pro version! (3 gorgeous backgrounds now included)
Poker Swap Pro: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.motutapugames.pokerswappro
> > > > > >
Follow me on Twitter: @chrismotutapu
Send feedback and report issues at firstname.lastname@example.org