- Chat rooms.
- View notifications (watched charts).
- View charts Full screen.
- Inline published charts.
- Inline TV headlines.
- Ignore anyone (including staff).
- post Multi-line messages.
- Support room.
This is an unofficial tradingview app (no official app exists currently). So they are not responsible for development or support, I am.
Any problems or suggestions do get straight in touch either by email, or "menu > support" for the chat room :).
World stock markets are not one directional and with in every long term trend there are intermediate and shorter term trends.
icharttop can identify a trends, scans and calculate a stock chart from the user iphone, android or a tablet, in a better assessment & decision for the user in choosing a more precise entry to ,or exit from a position.
Features: You can review and save company charts on (My Stocks) and also view it on History.
The user can select any world stock market index by Searching company name.
If you are looking for a tool like metastock or amibroker for analyst stock chart, then Stockchart is a right tool for you. Of cause it can not be flexible as metastock / amibroker, but it also support many essential indicators for your android mobile.
1. Portfolios to manage quotes (share stock symbols)
2. History chart: Chartist can analyst securities with many chart types and many indicators.
Stockchart supports the following chart types and indicators:
- Line chart
- Candle stick
- Candle Heiken Ashi
Overlay and indicators
- Bollinger bands
- Parabolic PSAR
- Volatility Stop
- Mass index
- Relative Strength Index - RSI oscillator
- Money Flow Index - MFI oscillator
- Accumulation distribution line - ADL indicator
- Average Directional Index - ADX indicator
- Rate Of Change - ROC indicator
- William %R oscillator
- Chaikin oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence - MACD indicator
- Stochastic slow/fast oscillator
- Simple Moving Average - SMA / EMA indicator
- Volume by price
- Price Volume Trend - PVT
- Percentage Volume Oscillator - VPO
- Commodity Channel index - CCI
- Positive Volume Index - PVI
- Negative Volume Index - NVI
- Triple Exponential Average - TRIX
Chartist can easily customize chart & indicator properties as needed.
3. By default, Stockchart indicators system contains a portfolio with some common world wide indices like NYSE COMPOSITE, S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, NIKKEI 225, KOSPI... Chartist can add more stock symbols to this portfolio too.
4. Chartists can create a number of portfolios for containing their security stock symbols.
Chartists can easy find the symbol of security by searching in the app.
History chart of a share symbol can be stored up to 5 years.
ChartIQ includes free high-quality end-of-day data with inexpensive subscription options for real-time intraday data.
“Killer stock charts combined with StockTwits – it's great.” - Howard Lindzon, StockTwits
"The Best Technical Analysis Tool I’ve Seen Yet" - Leigh Drogen, Estimize
"Must have app for traders and investors" - Tony Phan, Independent Trader
* StockTwits! Join the conversation in the largest social finance network – over 150,000 investors discussing stocks. View, search, and participate in the discussion with the ChartIQ StockTwits panel.
* Free End-of-Day (EOD) Equities Data
ChartIQ Pro includes free end of day (EOD) charts for equities and major indices (not forex). US equities are supplied by a commercial feed, International equities by Yahoo! Finance.
* Unlimited Watch Lists
Create watch lists and quickly flip through your charts with just the flick of your thumb - the easiest, fastest watch lists of any app.
* Large Charts
See more of what’s going on with ChartIQ’s interactive, touch-optimized charts. You can swipe through time, pinch to zoom, and obtain a clear, unobstructed view of your charts.
ChartIQ includes RSI, Stochastics (fast and slow), moving averages, and exponential moving averages.
* Drawing Tools
Access a full range of technical analysis, touch-optimized drawing tools, including annotations, lines, line segments, rays, Fibonacci Retracements, ZigZag, all available in your choice of colors.
* Saved Views
Have different ways you like to analyze your charts? With ChartIQ, you can save multiple views, and flip back and forth to view a security in different ways.
* Moving Average on Indicators
ChartIQ gives you the ability to calculate and plot moving averages against indicators such as RSI and volume.
View candlesticks and bars in any period you want, on the fly - from 1 day to 1 month.
Here is a link to Google Finance stock chart displayed on pc.
The app allows user to see the same Google Finance stock chart with just one button click. Without using the app, the users would have to start internet app on their phone, navigate to https://www.google.com/finance/portfolio and select the stock to display from portfolio.
Here is a link with more detail description of screens
Here is a link to Wakey app which let you keep the stock chart awake while charting
In addition to getting ticker prices we also have wallet value tracking for each of the supported currencies.
We support multiple fiat currencies including:
A currency converter for others.
Finally there is also a pool monitor section. We support multiple Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin pools including the following:
All Mining Pools:
BTC Guild - www.btcguild.com
Slush's Pool -mining.bitcoin.cz
Deepbit - deepbit.net
Burnside's pool - ltc.kattare.com
mupool.com (litecoin) ** restricted api, must include user ID.
Build your skills in position entry and risk management!
•Quickly assess current price action with history pinch and zoom.
•Enter long or short positions.
•Set up stop loss and take profit limits.
•Set up automatic exits from positions.
•Graphically monitor risk with profit\loss chart overlays.
Create charts with any of the following options
6 user-defined moving averages
•Simple or exponential
•Number of periods up to 250
•Line color and thickness
6 other technical indicators
•Bollinger Bands standard deviation
Relative price levels of the S&P500
Stock prices as candlestick, OHLC or close only
5 different daily and weekly time ranges
•Totals, percentages and averages
•Long trades, winning and losing
•Short trades, winning and losing
program for the Android platform.
These features are included with version 1.7 and above:
1) Ability to pull intra-day stock data from the internet.
2) Ability to graph candlestick chart with up to 225 days of data. You can zoom in-and-out of chart.
3) Chart includes 14 day moving average, volume, RSI(14), MACD, EMA(9) signal, and Bollinger bands.
4) Has Portfolio tab section so that you can add your stock prices and shares. Now, you can keep track of gain/losses with a glance.
5) Ability to remember the stock symbols you have entered. So, it will try to autocomplete as you type.
6) Best of all, no ads! You will never have to worry about unwanted pop-ups, etc.
All these features for just 2.99 USD. What a steal!
*** Please don't forgot to write a review to support future development. ***
Information is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice.
We expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. We will not liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein.
- Fast and simple market watch.
- Market liquidity and money flow.
- Real-time charts.
- Technical Analysis tools.
- Market Depth.
- Market Scope (special tool).
- Market Movers.
- Market Big Trades.
- Market Announcements.
The application currently supports Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar and Kuwait Stock Markets.
There are many colors used for the boxes displayed on the charts. Color coding is as follows:
Green boxes indicate that the stock went up the Darvas box.
Red boxes indicate that the stock went down the Darvas box.
Blue boxes(or Darvas boxes) indicate that top and bottom are established but so far no breakout i.e. stock is between trading range. This implies you can have a buy order like Darvas used. e.g. buy if > top of blue box.
HOW TO BUY/SELL ?
Let us say you have your favourite stock which follows basic darvas criteria like (year over year earnings increase, stock is near 52 week high, There's lot of recent interest in this stock i.e. high volume )
Now put this stock symbol in above tool.
Wait till you see a blue box or darvas box at the end. (This could be multiple days)
Take your mouse pointer inside this darvas box to see it's top and bottom.
Put your stop buy order like top + 0.25 and stop sell order like top - 0.25.
If stock price goes higher, this blue box will turn green. (You have this stock in your portfolio).
If stock price goes less than bottom of this box then this blue box will turn red. (You won't have this stock in your portfolio).
For more details, please refer http://sportswithin.com/sportingWithStocks.php .
NOTE:: Stock market future is unpredictable, you need to make your own buy/sell decisions based on the risk you can take. I hope this app is helpful to the investors, but it takes no responsibility of the outcomes of investors' decisions. If you agree then only download this!
• Depotübersicht mit klaren Handlungsempfehlungen
• Alle aktuellen Meldungen sofort auf Ihrem Android-Smartphone
• Ältere Ausgaben im Archiv jederzeit und überall nachlesen
• Bei akutem Handlungsbedarf werden Sie sofort per Push-Nachricht informiert
Chefanalyst Andreas Sommer ist der einzige deutsche Börsen-Analyst, der v-o-r- dem Crash im Horror-Börsenjahr 2008 das Geld seiner Leser rettete.
Basis dieses "Hellsehens" ist seine europaweit einmalige Analyse-Technik. Und sein geheimnisvolles MOMENTUM-Trader-„Markt-Barometer“.
Dieses Börsen-Barometer ist auch ein Grund, warum Anleger ihr Geld alle 18 Monate verdoppeln. Es ist die magische Kombination aus rigoroser Verlustbegrenzung und zielsichere Empfehlung von fundamental gesunden Wachstumsaktien, die kurz vor dem Kursausbruch stehen.
Und das jetzt überall und jederzeit!
Sommers MOMENTUM-Trader ist eine unabhängige Finanzinformation der GeVestor Financial Publishing Group und beinhaltet regelmäßige konkrete Handlungsempfehlungen des Chefanalysten Andreas Sommer. GeVestor Financial Publishing Group ist ein Unternehmensbereich der Verlag für die Deutsche Wirtschaft AG.
Interessenten können kostenlos und unverbindlich einen 30-Tage-GRATIS-Test anfordern.
Mitgliedern von Sommers MOMENTUM-Trader ermöglicht die App, neben dem Zugang zu den aktuellsten Handlungsempfehlungen und dem exklusiven Aktien-Depot auch den direkten Kontakt zum hauseigenem Kundenservice und der persönlichen Redaktions-Sprechstunde des Experten Andreas Sommer.
What's new on V3.0:
- Interactive Charts, touch info display, scroll, zoom
- Intraday charts and trendlines
- Indicator window: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools
- FOREX pairs supported
- RSS News feed
The only stock chart app to automatically display Support and Resistance lines (also known as Trendlines) on a Candlestick chart, powered by Screenulator.com chart pattern recognition engine. It also has a filter or stock screener based on Trendline patterns, such as Resistance breakout and Support penetration. For example, you can see all the stocks that have broke out resistance levels at a glance.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Similarly a resistance trend line (or a top line) is formed when a securities price increases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous resistance pivot points. In other words, bottom lines are formed by joining a series of bottom points, and top lines are formed by joining a series of peaks.
Trendlines are considered by many expert traders and investors as the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, unlike other indicators of Technical Analysis, it does not come with a fixed formula, but require human eyes and brain to draw the best fit line across a series of bottoms or tops. It is still very much of an art form. If you are looking for a particular trendline pattern - such as Resistance breakout, the tasks of drawing trendlines for all stocks on the market becomes tedious if not impossible. This tool solves the problem for you.
The App lets user select any stock by entering symbol or company name, and shows near real time quotes (synched with Yahoo finance), and draws beautiful candle stick charts with trendlines overlay. Charts can be viewed in many timeframes - from 3 months to 10 years or maximum lifespan of the stock. Trendline overlays are designed to help you find true trendlines, not the final answer. Some possible trendline candidates may not match your ideal shape, use your intuition to make the best trading decision.
Stock screeners based on trendline patterns include: Resistance (topline) breakout, Support (bottom line) penetration, Channels (both top and bottom line), Wedge (Consolidation pattern bounded by top and bottom lines), near Support level, near Resistance level. The screening results are updated daily and individual stock charts and automatic trendline drawing is done instantaneously in real time.
For non-US tickers, append .TO for TSX, .AX for ASX, .HK for HKEX. Index tickers start with ^
- Candlestick charting for all stocks in 16 markets worldwide, 15000+ symbols
- All Forex pairs
- Supported markets: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
- Advanced chart pattern recognition engine to display trendlines overlay
- Stock screeners based on trendline patterns, updated daily
- Check out more advanced technical analysis tools at www.Screenulator.com!
Trendline colors: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=faq
Keywords: Stock charts, Trend line, trendlines, automated chart pattern detection
- Live, secure and persistent connection with server
- Lowest FX spreads (starting from 0.5 pips)
- ECN liquidity (100-200 mio on majors)
- Instant order execution
- Wide range of trading orders (including stop / limit / bid & offer )
- OCO / merge functionality
- Access to the trading reports
Big set of FX tools included:
- Live Charts with technical analysis
- FX Market News
- Economic Calendars
- Forex TV
- Daily High/Low
In order to let you trade your account from anywhere, app supports Edge/3G/Wi-Fi connection types with an automatic connection control system that adapts data flow size depending on the connection speed.
To try this App you need SWFX demo account. You are able to register an account directly from the application.
Any information provided by the application does not constitute a forecast of the market value of any instrument at any time and is not an investment advice or recommendation in any form.
Users of the platform must keep in mind that means of trading never eliminate, reduce, or even alter market risks, that is, the risk arising from price fluctuations, changes or jumps. While the efficient use of an electronic means of trading may improve the management of several aspects of risk present in the investment process, it has no effect on the nature of the risk itself. As a result, users are strongly encouraged to review their internal risk management procedures in order for them to fully understand and integrate the potential implications of the use of any electronic means for trading.
Users of the application must fully understand the operational risks inherent to the use of electronic means of trading. Although the features and operational environment of the application are optimized, improved, and tested, some residual risk may remain. Operational risks include, but are not limited to: Technical failures, loss of phone network, human failures, communication failures and other.
Our special features:
- Multi languages: Khmer, English, Chinese, Japanese
- Make order at real time,
- Continuous trading ready,
- Create watch list for your favourite share,
- Customize technical chart,
- Call your broker,
- Request to withdraw money,
- Full management of trade account and cash withdrawal,
- High security and synchronize with PPS web trading,
- View global key index and currency exchange
- And more!
Application integrates easy to use currency calculator using market open, close, or user defined rates.
This application is published only for DEMO purposes, and it will only work with a valid account (user name, password, service).
For any further details please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org