Seems okay Though it has scale modes I can't choose the root note(?). I saved two patterns in as MIDI files and can't find anywhere where they're saved... That's not fun. Other than that it seems like a cute little algorithmic composer.
Hope you enjoy it Start making your own music.
Is a nice,app '
- Added beatbox with 64 preset rhythms and 64 variations, sorted by type of drum kit and rhythmic styles.
- Independent melody and rhythm volume and on/off controls.
- Selection of composition base note.
Increased composition time to 1 minute and 59 seconds
- Changes in the interface.
- Removed minor bugs in the midi player.