Calculator function it can use I either missed it or the function doesn't exist. I need a calculation where I enter what I can pay each month and the result shows how much mortgage I can get. To simplify this comment (developers rarely understand the comments) I can afford $239/month. At 3.9%, for 30 years how much mortgage is that? Add this type of calculation and THAT would be great.
Great features, inconvenient input Please make it easier to input numbers: automatically highlight entire amout upon tapping on it, show numbers only keyboard, enter taxes and insurance as a dollar amount instead of percentage, etc
House hunter My wife and I are looking for an affordable home. This app is just marvelous as we are first time home buyers.
Good app This is a nice app. Easy to use, well integrated with their home searching app. Only problem I have is it will not let me take off the mortgage insurance payment. I know that not many people can't do that but I know there are a lot of people using VA home loans. And a VA loan works as pmi so you don't need an additional payment.
I like it! It took a couple of tries to get it to work, then it was just fine.
Used to be a good app Stop changing options with the calculator. This app is garbage. Really dont understand why they fix things that aren't broken.
Realtor.com® Mortgage Calculator & Rates version 1.1 contains improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
• We’ve added a feedback option right in the app.
• Squashed a few bugs that snuck in overnight.
• You can now add a decimal point when you go to enter Mortgage rates in the Mortgage Calculator.
• When requesting your location, we will now populate your local zip code when using the Affordability Calculator.
• Love using our Mortgage Calculator? Show us some love and give us a rating!