App has the following functionality:
- Schedule with ability to create personal notifications
- Speakers list with detailed info
- Sponsors list with detailed info
- Info about event
More from developer
Market Journal is an educational outreach effort presented by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication and UNL Extension. Hosted by Jeff Wilkerson and produced by Kurtis Harms, Market Journal provides:
*current grain/livestock market commentary and analysis;
*weather, climate, and soil moisture updates;
*proven marketing and management ideas;
*risk management strategies;
*updates on current agricultural policy issues;
*practical advice from seasoned, working producers;
*opportunities to share information and ideas; and
*access to the resources of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
The app is made possible by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extensions and the Nebraska Soybean Board.
The app allows multiple people associated with the same farm to access an emergency response plan. The app also allows for record keeping in the areas of rainfall, manure storage capacity, mortality disposal, waterline inspections, and maintenance of manure handling equipment.
This calculator is designed to do three things:
1) calibrate manure spreading equipment (calculate the amount of manure applied)
2) determine the amount of nutrients applied in the manure
3) estimate the economic value of that manure
This calculator is useful for farms of all sizes that utilize manure or compost as a nutrient source on their crop fields. The app also provides a mechanism for saving and emailing a record of each calibration and nutrient calculation for the purposes of farm record keeping. The nutrient calculations can be done using results from a lab analysis of a sample of manure from the farm or can be estimated using average values for different types of manure.
As the premier app platform for Festivals and Fairs, Grandstand gives your attendees a powerful tool that enhances your event. Features include:
- Detailed Event Schedules with Today-At-A-Glance & Ability to Create a Personal Itinerary
- What Are You Hungry For? - Food Finder Organized by Food Choices, not Vendor Names
- Detailed Open-Class, 4-H, or FFA Results Integration (with data from Fairworks or ShoWorks)
- Ticketing, Event Hours, Parking, Directions, Maps & More
- Offseason Mode with Multiple Custom Pages for Facility Info, Vendor Signup, Contest Info, Etc.