The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 40 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
You can look up the status of a claim while at your doctor's office. Forgot your Aetna ID card? No problem. Show the staff your virtual card right on your phone. And now, with our latest release, you can find urgent care centers and walk-in clinics quickly ― without even logging in. This feature uses your GPS function to help you no matter where you are ― at home or at work, while traveling for vacation or business. A map provides turn-by-turn directions.
FIND A DOCTOR, URGENT CARE FACILITY, DENTIST, PHARMACY, HOSPITAL AND MORE
Search our network to find the info you need ― without even logging in:
• Get driving directions (uses your GPS function)
• Call the office or facility
• View a map
• Transfer contact information to your address book
Searching on Aetna Mobile is easier and faster than ever. Type your search -- just like you do with your favorite search engine. You can also enter locations like “near me” or a zip code to use your smartphone’s GPS.
LOOK UP CLAIMS
See your most recent claims. Get a detailed view of each one. Or search for medical, dental and pharmacy claims by member name or date.
VIEW YOUR MEMBER ID CARD
View the front and back of your ID cards. That's handy if you forgot your card.
VIEW YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH RECORD
If your plan offers a personal health record, you can view your Alerts & Reminders, Emergency Information and Medications. And share data with your health care team.
DISABILITY CLAIM SUPPORT
Aetna Mobile now comes with WorkAbility®. If you have Aetna Disability, you can view the status of your claims and the benefit payments issued on your disability claims.
View limits and balances for your deductible and coinsurance. View balances for your health expense funds.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS SUPPORT
If you are registered on Aetna Navigator, you can file complaints and appeals on Aetna Mobile. (Medicare members will continue to use the complaint and appeal forms on the Navigator public site.)
You must always sign in with your User Name and Password. No one but you can reach your personal data.
And once a year we need you to confirm your profile. If your app says it's time to update, log in to the secure site using your computer or mobile web. After you confirm, you can once again access your secure, personal info ― from your computer, Aetna mobile, and this app.
Can't access all the app's features?
If you have more than one Aetna plan or program, the app will prompt you to choose one. Choose your main account. This includes the claims of your current plan. (Some people have Aetna plans from previous jobs; those accounts show only old claims. Other people have financial accounts, such as a health savings account. This is not a main account.)
Is the health plan under your name? (Meaning you are the subscriber or primary account holder.) If so, you can access all the features your plan allows. If you are a dependent, you will have limited access, just like you do when using the secure site on a computer or via mobile web.
Aetna is one of the nation's leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving more than 35 million people with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care. For more information, see www.aetna.com.
The Aetna Mobile app is compatible with iPhone®, iPod® touch, and iPad® mobile digital devices. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It keeps track of your sleep quality and activities stats.
Plan your personal workout schedule.
Set a reminder of daily water supplement.
Set a reminder of sedentary.
Set an alarm to wake up to new challenges.
And don’t forget to share your joy to social media platforms.
Languages supported:Chinese English and Portuguese.
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp: