The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*NEW*: PoopLog now has the ability to log a pain/discomfort level from 0-10. This option is disabled by default, but can be enabled via Settings > Defaults.
!! UPDATE ALERT !! I am working on and will soon be releasing a large update that will include more logging options, charting, and trends!
Stay tuned to @kefsco, or kefsco.com for any news!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why develop PoopLog? Is it a joke application? I was out of work, and on disability for 7+ months due to severe bowel problems.. I'm a geek, so I started tracking everything, even my bowel movements. I figured others might want to do the same, so I gave birth to PoopLog. While it can be fun to track and tweet, PoopLog was originally developed to assist with tracking bowel movements for easy analysis by a health practitioner.
I can really attach a photo to my PoopLog? Why? This wasn't an original feature of PoopLog, and won't become available until PoopLog2 is released. For some reason, this is the most requested feature from my users so I had no choice but to include this great feature! When you take your first photo, you will be asked if you would like your PoopLog photos hidden from the Android gallery. This option is configurable through the PoopLog application settings.
Why does PoopLog require install permissions? The only permissions required are to read/write to the external storage device (ie: microsd), and to access the camera. This is required exclusively to import/export generated reports and read/write PoopLog photos. PoopLog doesn't connect to the internet, doesn't obtain your device's identity or contacts, and doesn't transmit any information out from your device to anyone, ever, unless you select the share option for a PoopLog entry.
Why can't I share my PoopLog directly to the Facebook for Android application? The Facebook for Android application contains a flaw where it believes you are attempting to share a link, rather than share text. This issue appears to affect every Android developer, including myself. For now, you can workaround this issue by using the 'Copy to Clipboard' button. Once you do this, you can manually open your Facebook application and paste the text from your clipboard with a long-press on any text-field. Hopefully the Facebook for Android developers will fix this soon.
Why does it take so long to open an attached PoopLog photo? I've heard reports of attached PoopLog images taking upwards of 30+ seconds to open. I am not sure what is causing the latency, but will look into it and resolve it in an upcoming version.
What features can be expected in future versions of PoopLog? I am playing with the ability to geotag entries, allowing users to view a map/trail of their PoopLog. Also, I am working on implementing some sort of label/tagging system in order to sort entries into multiple custom categories (ie: smell, contents..). You can follow developments on Twitter via @kefsco, and if you have any suggestions, comments, ideas, or any feedback at all, email email@example.com.
Is PoopLog open-source? Currently, no. If I ever get around to cleaning up my code, my goal is to release it for anyone to use.
Will PoopLog ever be an iPhone/iPad/iOS app? No.
I hope that you find PoopLog useful and fun, as silly as it may be.
We took the task of logging your workouts and created an insanely beautiful experience, making it the best Fitness Application in the Android Market.
Keep track of your daily WODs and share them! Track your favorites and check your benchmark WODs progress.
Track your Personal Records and get your training scales and progress history.
WODBook includes daily feeds from some of the most famous boxes.
More than 100 benchmark WODs are included ( the girls, heroes, travel WODs, Ope WODs ). If your benchmark WOD is not there, just save it and start tracking your benchmark progress!
Upgrade to PRO and enjoy WODBook at its best, including:
- theWOD Machine:
This is the ultimate workout generator tool! This is not a random WOD generator or a WODs database, this is a smart and dynamic system which will learn from your logs and RMs to generate WODs specially for you!
Fully customizable, scalable and with a deck of cards mode included, theWOD Machine is the most complete and powerful workout generator tool available in the market!
If you are traveling, or can not make it to your Box, or just for the fun, theWOD Machine is for you!
- the WhiteBoard:
Real time social whiteboard, compare your results with people from your Box.
Ever wanted to know how your friends have performed in the WOD of the day? Well, the Whiteboard is for you!!
- Access to the Tabata Timer.
- Log unlimited WODs per day:
Get WODBook and start tracking your workouts today!
Full list of features:
- TheWOD Machine - Smart WOD generator and Deck of cards.
- the Whiteboard - Realtime social whiteboard.
- Get WOD feeds from several selected boxes.
- Enter your own Box Feed URL.
- Track your daily WODs by adding them to your WOD Calendar.
- Enter results and notes for your tracked WODs.
- Keep track of your favorite WODs.
- Keep track of your benchmark WODs.
- Track your Paleo challenges progress.
- Manage your personal records.
- User Profile - Total finished WODs, Favorite WODs, Benchmark WODs, Finished Paleo Challenges.
- Automatic sharing to Facebook of your WOD results, Paleo challenges, and Records.
- Get scales of your personal records.
- Visualize your personal records progress history.
- Get more than 100 benchmark WODs ( Girls, Heroes, Travel WODs ).
- View Videos of some of the best benchmark WODs.
- Add your own benchmark WODs.
- Backup your Data in your SD Card or sync with a Dropbox account.
- Track and visualize each of your benchmark WODs history.
- Training Timers are included ( StopWatchTimer, Amrap Timer, Tabata timer ).
- Customize your Tabata training setting exercise interval, rest interval and number of rounds.
Note: WODBook is not authorized or endorsed by CrossFit Inc.
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
Are you taking enough steps each day? Burning a healthy amount of calories? Are you ready to live just a little bit better – without exerting much additional effort, but simply by becoming more aware of your daily, weekly and monthly movements (or lack thereof)? Perfect, we’ve got just the app for you! Discover more about YOU with Runtastic Me.
Me is a passive tracking app which accompanies you throughout your day (and night) to help you monitor your movements, view your progress and make small lifestyle adjustments so you can live intentionally, stay healthy and achieve your fitness goals!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Step tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
* Active minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
* Calories burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between calorie intake and energy output
* Set & achieve goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
* Challenge yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day, week, month or year to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could use a boost of activity
* Draw motivation to up your activity level & reach your goals from our useful “Tips of the Day”
* Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats are recorded
* Runtastic Orbit’s perfect partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Orbit, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC ORBIT INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user (or considering becoming one)? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Orbit, our new, 24-hour wearable, it’s good to know that Orbit’s tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Orbit is wirelessly synced with Runtastic Me allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me, the easy-to-use, engaging, daily tracking app from Runtastic. Download the free app today!