- Visual Acuity Test
- Eye Quiz
- Accommodation Quiz
- Glasses Check
- Astigmatism Test
- Contrast Sensitivity Test
- Central Vision Test
- Duochrome Acuity Test
- Red Desaturation Test
- Color Blindness Test
- Color Arrangement Test (coming soon)
Vision tests are useful for:
- Patients with blurred or distorted vision
- Patients with blurred vision at night
- Patients with eye strains or chronic headaches or fatigue
- Patients with normal visual acuity who still experience fuzzy, cloudy vision
- Patients who have memorized the Eyechart
- House visits
- Household tests for adults who have doubts if a doctor's visit is required
- Household tests for children
- Schools, kindergartens, universities or offices for monitoring
- Patients with macular degeneration (usually instructed to monitor their vision daily)
- Nursing homes
More than 17 Eye and Vision Trainings, grouped into Warm-Up, Basic training, Relaxation training and Complex training. This section is aimed at improving eyesight by relaxing your eye muscles, making them stronger, improving blood circulation and reducing fatigue.
The Timed Complex Training is aimed at doing the complex training in sets of exercises- 5, 7 and 10 minutes long.
We recommend to set up a training schedule at least for working days and give several minutes to your eye training.
Eye Guide provides the most useful and important information for your eye health. Nutrition tips will help to organize your diet. Daily Tips will help to care for your eyes better every day. First Aid will provide all necessary information to know what to do during eye emergencies and the anatomy will let you know your eye structure better. In our Recipe section you can find directions for cooking dishes that are good for your eyes, and in the "Ask the Doctor" section you can receive answers to any eye-related question.
- Warm-up training;
- Basic Training;
- Relaxation training;
- Complex Training;
- Timed Training (5 min., 7 min., 10 min.);
- Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
- Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
- Smooth and intuitive interface with animations;
- Snellen chart;
- LogMAR chart;
- Golovin–Sivtsev table;
- Landolt C known also as Japanese Vision Test;
- Tumbling E chart;
- Nutrition tips;
- Daily Eye Care tips;
- Healthy Eye Care recipes;
- Ask The Doctor Section;
- First Aid tips;
- Eye Anatomy;
- Quick Access Home Screen Widget;
- Daily Tips Home Screen Widget.
This application is not intended to replace ophthalmologist's regular full examination.
We recommend you get a full eye exam after using it.
Trainings are not guaranteed to give perceptible/substantial results.
PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT-QUICKER RECOVERY FROM POST SURGICAL ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED) AND LOSS OF BLADDER CONTROL
ELIMINATE FREQUENT SLEEP TIME URINATION *REDUCE YOUR ENLARGED PROSTATE (BPH)* ENJOY STRONGER ERECTIONS-MORE POWERFUL ORGASMS
Gentleman, are you losing your sex drive? it’s time to MAN UP. TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FAMILY JEWELS.
400,000 prostate cancer surgeries performed in the USA, 100 million men worldwide facing prostate cancer, incontinence & loss of libido.
Surgeons recommend PC Muscle Exercises (Kegels) before & after surgery. PC muscle exercises keeps your prostate healthy, your libido strong & supports prostate cancer surgical patients to recover more quickly from Erectile Dysfunction and Incontinence. START THESE POWERFUL PC MUSCLE EXERCISES RIGHT NOW! RESULTS IN FOUR WEEKS, WE GUARANTEE IT!
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
more in real time to your fingertips. You can even track your Rewards and redeem points at checkout.
- Works with or without participation in our Rewards program
- Enroll in Raffles and Giveaways
- View Weekly Advertisement for your store
- Daily specials notification
- Works with all Pete's Fresh Markets stores in Illinois
- Simple navigation and so much more
Finally, even your portable device can provide the most famous Abs workouts in the world so you can exercise where, how and when you want!
With over 50,000,000 views (cumulative in all languages) on YouTube, everyone appreciates Passion4Profession's workouts for their simplicity, innovation and real effectiveness.
We can't promise that you will lose weight after doing our workouts or that you'll have a perfect abdomen, sculptured glues or pectorals of steel....
Never trust anyone guarantees results from workout, since no one can guarantee them except you; the basic elements for the success of any training program are: willpower and perseverance.
The content of our workouts guarantees the professionalism and passion with which they, and the entire project, were developed.
We offer you an alternative, fun and economical way of working out where, how and when you want and, thus, overcoming the monotony of usual workout methods while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Contents of the application:
- Optimum scheduling for this determined type of training that will show you how many times a week, and for how many weeks, you have to do it to move on to the next level.
- List of the single exercises that make up the workout. Each exercise is illustrated with a video.
- Original video of the workout plus any other alternative versions available (such as the version without music).
- Free workout updates, i.e., you can download any new versions or variations of the workout by simply updating the application.
IMPORTANT: All the videos can be downloaded in the application so you won't need an Internet connection to watch them and exercise.
“Your challenge is to be the best you can while ours is to help you get there!”
Visit www.passion4profession.net to create your free account on the largest web portal dedicated to fitness and well-being.
- The application structure has been improved so that you do not have to download all the content with the application.
- Individual video downloads have been enabled, so that you can choose which videos to download onto your device.
- The calendar is now active and you can use it to keep a record of the days you trained on, while always being able to refer to your “recommended program”.
- You can move onto the next levels directly from this program, simply by purchasing them using the In-App system.
- The audio only versions can now be played in the background (with the display off) to save on your battery.
Thank you to everyone who wrote reviews. Your feedback gives us ideas for constant improvements. Thanks to all of you!
Very first, evaluate your preceding dieting historical past. In case you are already making an attempt to get rid of pounds for a prolonged time frame, you’ve doubtless tried out a multitude of eating plans. Observe the assorted weight loss plans you've got tried using in the many years. Write down the basics of each diet plan, what labored nicely and what didn’t. Also, jot down why you didn’t stay with this diet regime. Consider your come upon with high-carb diets. These kinds of diet programs include things like nearly all low-excess body fat and calorie controlled eating plan plans. How did you're feeling even though on these kinds of weight loss plans? Were you starving, obsessed with food or experiencing unfavorable reactions? Or did you feel energetic and usually great?
If you’ve experienced experience with very low carb eating plan systems, create that down in addition. Past the unwelcome effects of your initial 7 days, how did feeding on very low carb make 1 feel? Why did you give up utilizing the lower carb eating plan?
The alternatives to these inquiries will help you decide no matter whether Atkins will be ideal for you personally or probably not. If you’ve had fantastic encounters with low-fat diet program courses and lousy encounters with other low carbohydrate meal plans, then Atkins is typically not for you individually. If other low-carb diet regime plans were utilized by although not fairly quickly, then you may have presently been on the incorrect form of low-carb diet program strategy and Atkins my function much better. If you’ve experienced very poor ordeals with the two types of diets, you may have much better achievement by having an altered Atkins diet plan.
The Induction stage with the Atkins diet regime system is one of the most vital stepping-stones to effective pounds reduction. As well as the set of satisfactory food items, you will discover some regulations that happen to be imperative that you abide by throughout this time frame in the diet regime.
Atkins Diet Plans meals objects are no issue finding and available everywhere. You will find numerous types to choose from, regardless of whether you choose prepackaged low-carb diet program foodstuff objects or make your individual meals. No matter the method which you wish to accomplish the Atkins plan, there exists a solution out there for yourself personally.
Get Atkins Diet Plans Android App for free..
Stay connected to your health on the go with the latest doctor-reviewed health news from dailyRx.com. Get access to medication refills, prescription transfer, breaking news, videos and medications encyclopedia covering the health topics that matter most to you.
PROVIDER APP CODE
If you received an app code from your healthcare provider, enter it on first load to open your provider's custom app.
News — Timely, medically-reviewed news and videos covering more than 120 health conditions
Visit Prep — Quickly take a health questionnaire to provide your pharmacist or health provider with a report of your current health status
Medications Encyclopedia — Learn about your medication through our Pharmacist-created medications encyclopedia
Medication Refills — Easily refill your prescriptions on the go with in-app refills*
Prescription Transfer — Transfer your prescriptions via scan, photo capture or simply by entering your Rx number**
Favorites — Bookmark your favorite articles and conditions to easily review anytime
*Currently available for Walgreens Pharmacy and other participating providers. Check with your healthcare provider to receive their app code.
**Currently available for Walgreens Pharmacy.
dailyRx is an emerging leader in publishing health news for consumers and patients alike. dailyRx publishes, aggregates, and syndicates doctor-reviewed breaking news and videos regarding health conditions, pharmaceutical medications, over-the-counter, and nutraceutical products.
dailyRx covers the following conditions:
Acid Reflux News
Alcohol Addiction News
Alzheimers Disease News
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis News
Ankylosing Spondylitis News
Anorexia Nervosa News
Anxiety Disorders News
Atrial Fibrillation News
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder News
Autism Spectrum Disorders News
Back Pain News
Barretts Esophagus News
Binge Eating Disorder News
Bipolar Disorder News
Bladder Cancer News
Bone Cancer News
Borderline Personality Disorder News
Brain Cancer News
Breast Cancer Female News
Breast Cancer Male News
Bulimia Nervosa News
Celiac Disease News
Cervical Cancer News
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease News
Chronic Pain Conditions News
Colon Cancer News
Congestive Heart Failure News
Crohns Disease News
Cystic Fibrosis News
Drug Addiction News
Eating Disorders News
Epilepsy Seizure Disorders News
Erectile Dysfunction News
Esophageal Cancer News
Food Addiction News
Gall Bladder Cancer News
Generalized Anxiety Disorder News
HIV AIDS News
Indoor Allergies News
Irritable Bowel Syndrome News
Kidney Cancer News
Kidney Failure News
Liver Cancer News
Low Testosterone News
Lung Cancer News
Menopause Hormone Replacement News
Migraine Headaches News
Multiple Myeloma News
Multiple Sclerosis News
Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer News
Nasal Cancer News
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder News
Oral Cancer News
Ovarian Cancer News
Overactive Bladder OAB News
Pancreatic Cancer News
Panic Disorder News
Parkinsons Disease News
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder News
Prenatal Care News
Prostate Cancer News
Psoriatic Arthritis News
Rectal Cancer News
Rheumatoid Arthritis News
Sex Addiction News
Sexual Health News
Sexually Transmitted Disease News
Skin Cancer News
Sleep Disorders News
Smoking Cessation News
Social Anxiety Disorder News
Stomach Cancer News
Suicide Prevention News
Testicular Cancer News
Thyroid Cancer News
Tobacco Addiction News
Traumatic Brain Injury News
Type 1 Diabetes News
Type 2 Diabetes News
Uterine Cancer News
Vulvar Cancer News
Women’s Health News
i. Chinese medicine
ii. Chinese medicine and remedies
iii. Holistic medicine