· A brand new updated user interface
· Through the new Personal Meeting Controls, you have easy access to features that make hosting or viewing a meeting easier to navigate.
· Click Schedule a Meeting and an invitation prepopulated with the meeting details and ready to email.
· Enhanced Connect Audio features make it easy to connect the audio using your 3G/4G wireless network or WiFi.
· Run your presentation or pass control to someone else, right from your mobile device.
· Cloud-based file storage.
· Share files and chat with others in the meeting.
· Automatically syncs contacts across all your devices.
· Consistent user experience across your computer and smartphone.
· REGISTERED USERS - START or JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in using your iMeet credentials.
· UNREGISTERED GUESTS – JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in as a First-Time Guest.
Questions? Email Care@iMeet.com.
Six foreigners duke it out for supremacy with their presentations on
Bring It On!
Learn more about Korea through the eyes of foreigners who live in
Korea and love Korea.
What would they like to promote about Korea?
A presentation variety show for our global viewers!
It begins now!
Download the Bring It On app from Google and IOS.
Find out more about our contestants on every episode.
When writing is no longer enough, Movenote provides the fastest way to add a voice and a face to your presentation.
Add your content from wherever you want and record yourself explaining and presenting!
Movenote works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Drive. You can register with your Google account.
Improve your presentation skills and record your presentations on video!
- Upload documents (Google Docs, MS Office, Pdf or pictures) from your device or from a cloud storage (Drive, Dropbox, Box etc)
- Or take pictures with your smartphone camera, even while recording your presentation video
- Record video with your Android smartphone and synchronize the material to the video
- Share the link to your presentation by Gmail, sms or with social applications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Follow viewer statistics to know who watched your presentation
- Recorded presentations will be stored in your presentation library