- login with LinkedIn accounts in secure way through LinkedIn API
- see your followed friends and their status online or offline, if your friends login on LinChat, they will be in online
- send text message to your friends
- make a real time call to your friends
- share images, audio files, video files and general files.
- capture your images and share to your friends
- record your voice and share to your friends
If you like this app, please give us some rating stars and leave some comments to encourage us for making this app better and better. If you get some bugs don't leave one star, please tell us we will fix it soon.
Simply sign up for free using your mobile number to start texting for free. You can also sign up using Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or LinkedIn so you don't have to worry about forgetting your password again.
And when you're not on mobile, Chikka is also always accessible on the web.
This version gives you more free texts and other cool features to help you conveniently connect with your friends wherever you may be. Happy texting!
NEW: Now, have fun talking with all your friends in Group Chat!
• More free texts to the Philippines daily
• Easy sign-in using Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or LinkedIn
• Exchange voice messages with fellow Chikka users
• Sync Chikka with your local Contacts and have them available even on the web
• More space for longer messages
• Offline Messaging for Smart & Sun subscribers
• Automatic 30-day Message Archiving that synchronizes messages in all your devices
• Export threads or messages to keep memorable conversations
• Keep friends updated real-time with your status message
• Personalize your account with a profile photo
We’d be happy to know what you think.
For feedback and other concerns, email us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChikkaPhilippines
Follow @chikka on Twitter: https://twitter.com/chikka
★ Connect with members
Your entire chapter roster, phone and email list is now automatically available in your phone. View pictures, contact information and reach out through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
★ Be in the know
Receive announcements, answer polls created by officers and check out the chapter or national calendar.
★ Pay your chapter bill
View your balance and pay by credit card or check. Even manage autopay and scheduled payments!
★ Review upcoming charges
See your schedule of charges for dues, rent, meals and fees and see all of your previous statements.
★ Send a message
Easily communicate with your chapter officers or send a message to OmegaFi for customer support.
★ Update your info
Share a new phone number, email address, home or school address.
Log into the app with your myOmegaFi username and password. To establish access, visit OmegaFi's site at https://www.omegafi.com/apps/home/site/my-omegafi.
“So cool that a pledge class can use the app to get to know each other!” – Brandon, Phi Kappa Psi
“We can just tell everyone to get out their phone in a chapter meeting and take a poll right then.” – Daniel, Phi Sigma Kappa
“When a brother says that he’s got the money and is ready to pay his dues, I can tell him to get out his phone right now and pay up!” - Brian, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
“This app is really going to help our chapter collections.” – Luke, Kappa Sigma
When writing is no longer enough, Movenote provides the fastest way to add a voice and a face to your presentation.
Add your content from wherever you want and record yourself explaining and presenting!
Movenote works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Drive. You can register with your Google account.
Improve your presentation skills and record your presentations on video!
- Upload documents (Google Docs, MS Office, Pdf or pictures) from your device or from a cloud storage (Drive, Dropbox, Box etc)
- Or take pictures with your smartphone camera, even while recording your presentation video
- Record video with your Android smartphone and synchronize the material to the video
- Share the link to your presentation by Gmail, sms or with social applications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Follow viewer statistics to know who watched your presentation
- Recorded presentations will be stored in your presentation library