Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
More from developer
When writing is no longer enough, Movenote provides the fastest way to add a voice and a face to your presentation.
Add your content from wherever you want and record yourself explaining and presenting!
Movenote works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Drive. You can register with your Google account.
Improve your presentation skills and record your presentations on video!
- Upload documents (Google Docs, MS Office, Pdf or pictures) from your device or from a cloud storage (Drive, Dropbox, Box etc)
- Or take pictures with your smartphone camera, even while recording your presentation video
- Record video with your Android smartphone and synchronize the material to the video
- Share the link to your presentation by Gmail, sms or with social applications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Follow viewer statistics to know who watched your presentation
- Recorded presentations will be stored in your presentation library