1.) Responding to polls: Audience members can use the app to respond to the presenter’s questions live.
2.) Polling an audience: Presenters can ask the audience questions and display poll responses live.
3.) Powerpoint clicker: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members or students can easily respond to polls or vote using the app on a smartphone or tablet. Aside from the app, they can respond via web browser, text message, or Twitter.
Professors, teachers and presenters can create and display questions on the fly, including Q&A and multiple choice polls. Questions can be presented directly from the web or embedded in a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. Audience responses are displayed in real-time. Great for classroom participation, or gathering opinions from the audience.
Presenters using PowerPoint can use the Poll Everywhere mobile app as a presentation clicker, to navigate through your PowerPoint presentation with ease. It has a slick, streamlined design, zero ads, and a set of polling controls built-in.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Participants are automatically shown the presenter's current question, for quick and easy participation.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Click through a PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.
When writing is no longer enough, Movenote provides the fastest way to add a voice and a face to your presentation.
Add your content from wherever you want and record yourself explaining and presenting!
Movenote works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Drive. You can register with your Google account.
Improve your presentation skills and record your presentations on video!
- Upload documents (Google Docs, MS Office, Pdf or pictures) from your device or from a cloud storage (Drive, Dropbox, Box etc)
- Or take pictures with your smartphone camera, even while recording your presentation video
- Record video with your Android smartphone and synchronize the material to the video
- Share the link to your presentation by Gmail, sms or with social applications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Follow viewer statistics to know who watched your presentation
- Recorded presentations will be stored in your presentation library