Please note: You can NOT watch movies with Moviebase
Moviebase gives you the best overview of movies & TV shows from the largest community network The Movie Database (TMDb), like IMDB. You can discover movies and TV series, or browse through many categories to get the right information.
Don't want to miss the next episodes or upcoming movies? Track your TV shows in own progress list or set your reminders for notifications on the release date.
• Discover trending movies and TV shows
• See upcoming cinema program
• Your series guide for your next evening TV program
• Calendar with next airing TV time
• Get the next airing episode date and TV time
• Open a film and show with IMDb or Netflix and more sites
• Connect with Trakt.TV and TMDb
• Best movie tracker and TVshow app
• Get notifications for new episodes and upcoming movies
• Search a film, show or actor like in IMDB
• Filter movies and series by criteria
• Lookup for related TV networks
• Explore in Horror, Science Fiction, Drama and other genres
• Open streaming providers like JustWatch and Netflix
• Get personal recommendations based on your taste
• Read movie ratings, movie reviews, and user comments
• Movie ratings from Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes
• Have access to a gallery of high-resolution posters, backdrops, and fanart
• Displays Netflix Originals
• Inform about the cast and crew
• Further facts such as runtime, release information and TV networks
• Rating movies, series, and episodes
• Create movie watchlist
• Series manager & series guide & TV tracker with largest TV show database
• Explore huge amount of categories: On TV, Upcoming, Trending, Anticipated, Box Office
• Browse through our catalogs such as Marvel Universe, Oscar Nominations and Award Winning
• Keep track of TV channels like HBO, Fox, Disney and much more.
Moviebase has strong multilingual content that is officially supported 39 languages and used in over 180 countries.
Moviebase uses the TMDb, Trakt and TheTVDB but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb, Trakt or TheTVDB. These services are licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0