I love this app. Very helpful. The only thing keeping me from 5-stars is I really wish I could swipe it closed or click an "X" to close it out immediately if not needed after a call. Even at the minimum 5 second time out, it's sticky until the timer ends. If I click the back button it pops back up and is in the way when a new call comes in. If fixing this issue is a possibility for the next update, I'd love to give 5-stars!
Need Customisation & Tweaks *Call back feature only copies the 🔢 on the dialer screen. It should call right back instead just like True Caller after call widget for what I have bought the premium version. *Not able to enable/disable widgets. Option should be added.
Ad Free Version? I don't see it in Play Store. Also, where does the Sync feature sync to? Happy to reinstall & re-review once it's updated and fixed.
Doesnt work On marshmallow
Working perfect again! Can I change the default calendar?
Doesn't work on note 3 Got notifications but no post call actions menu. Don't know why
- Improved UI for high-screen density devices
- Android 6.0 compatibility fixes
- Added prompt to add email to calendar entries
- Various bug fixes & performance improvements
- Fixed issue where the After Call popup wasn't showing on Android Lollipop.
- Fixed issue where the app crashed when trying to add a calendar event on some custom Android versions.
- Minor UI improvements
This is the official Missed Call smart Extension for Sony smart accessories.