Learn the meaning and origin of the key terms of the Holy Bible and share them with your study partners. With over 30,000 entries, The Bible Dictionary will guide your understanding of the word of God and His son Jesus Christ.
This is a required reference app for any serious study of the Old and the New Testament.
• Over 30,000 dictionary, encyclopedia and concordance entries.
• 6 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible and the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia.
• Very fast and simple to use.
• Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
• Search one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
• Easily adjust text size and app colors to improve readability
• Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
• Share any entry by Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook, e-mail, SMS, etc.
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.