Protege-Control Parental is a parental control app designed for parents who are worried about the online experience of their children. With it you can help monitor and protect your children from abuse and online predators. It allows you to supervise the activity of your children on the internet, set limits for responsible use, block inappropriate or dangerous content, restrict or block the use of games and inappropriate applications; all in real time.
It offers the ability to customize the level of protection for your children: you can decide which web pages or content categories children can access, when they can access, for how long and can discontinue use when limits are reached.
Its main functions are:
• Time limits
• Internet filtering
• Search monitoring
• Monitoring activity on Facebook and Twitter
• Monitoring calls and SMS and block unwanted contacts
• Block games and applications unsuitable for minors
• Monitoring your child’s location
• Control Panel (Family Portal) that reports your child's online activity
• You can monitor several children on multiple devices (PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet)
• 27x7x365 online reports and daily or weekly summaries
• Can be configured to send notifications email alerts when a protected device is used.
Protege-Control Parental also incorporates a novel Panic Button. If your child is in a dangerous situation, when pressed, it sends an SMS or email message indicating the exact location of the child to a group of trusted contacts.
The app is compatible with all Android devices from version 2.2 and up.
- Is included a free online support service to resolve the doubts that may arise during installation or general use (http://protege.movistar.es/web/ayuda/index.html).
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Movistar Protege without your permission.
This app uses Accessibility services. Movistar Protege uses accessibility to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioural disabilities (including but not limited to ADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder, autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.