* Includes Foundation and Higher levels.
* Revise key facts about Number.
* Take Quick Quizzes and try to beat your saved best score.
* 220 multiple choice questions with full worked solutions.
* No internet connection needed once installed.
* Suitable for all exam boards (AQA, Edexcel, OCR).
* Mental Strategies
* Written Methods
* Negative Numbers
* Multiples & Factors
* Prime Numbers
* Rounding & Estimating
* Ratio & Proportion
* Powers & Roots
* Standard Index Form
1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You can select two visible tiles by clicking them.
2. If possible, the bigger-numbered tile is divided by the smaller-numbered tile, and then the bigger-numbered tile is replaced with the quotient of that division.
(If the quotient of that division is 1, the bigger-numbered tile disappears.)
Contents developed by IISLAB HYU
You will get a score when you catch the right number, but you will lose a life when you catch the wrong number or miss the prime numbers.
This game has three different levels and each level's speed and range of numbers are different.
This is a good quick brain exercise and math training for all ages!
*You need an accelerometer in your device to play this game.
How does it work ?
- Given Number 'N' this application will calculate the first N prime numbers
Any additional features ?
- The calculated numbers are stored in database for future reference
- Once providing input, you can exit the application(Considering some large numbers will take
more time to calculate). You will be notified on the status of calculation through Status bar
- Can also request Prime number of Individual numbers( By just pressing on the number - Refer snapshot 4)
Have something to say?
- The application does its computation in background. So if you want to stop the computation in mid-way
always remember to Press that 'Stop calculation' option.
- NOTE : If you stop the calculation mid-way, currently there is no provision to restart
from where the calculation is left.
You have to Reset the application and start from beginning
That is all?
- Of course this is add free, and just a small application on my Journey in Android.
Would be more than GLAD to rectify any issues (or) if any additional feature is requested.
Hope this HELPS as a learning tool for someone
- Finds given number is a prime number or not.
-Also gives list of prime numbers in a given range.
-Apps works for very large numbers (upto 60000000)
- Results can be shared using EMAIL button option.
- Good Usability and Rich UI
- App Available for FREE to use
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email: email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response.
★ Download issues? Here are some Google-recommended solutions for this known Android Market issue:
✔ Make sure your phone is logged into Google Talk. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Restart your phone. Make sure there is connectivity. Redownload the app.
IF STILL UNSUCCESSFUL:
✔ Choose "Clear Data" (in Settings/Manage Applications/Running/Market). Redownload the app.
Keywords: Prime number list, Prime number, Prime finder, list of prime numbers, Prime number test
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn prime numbers.
Note: A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself. Any integer greater than 1 can be expressed as a product of primes that is unique up to ordering.
Hi everyone !
I'm here today to show you Prime Tester !
This application 3 in 1 can :
- Check if a number is prime or not.
The fail probability thanks to the algorithm we're using is (1 / 2^100) so that mean the result is correct at 99,999999999999999999999999999921%.
Furthermore, you are not limited by the digits, you can test a 100 digit number if you want to, and all of that in a record time ! (a 50 digit prime number takes 86ms to test !).
- List the prime numbers from the begin or from a custom rank.
With that, you can know the 10'000-th prime number !
- Find the prime number nearest another number.
Feel free to ask any questions ;)
More from developer
En esta primera versión, presentamos Chorri-Memo, el clásico juego de la memoria pero para recordar las feas caripelas de estos ladronzuelos de porquería.
Zoquetín y Choripán son dos ladrones de verdad que entraron a robar en mi casa y quedaron grabados en una cámara de seguridad. Si reconocés a alguno/ambos de ellos informar a la Comisaría 18 de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires.
Para más información y otros juegos no olvides visitar el sitio oficial:
It uses the quadratic formula for giving the exact solutions of quadratic polynomial (thus it works as a quadratic equation solver)
No warranty, use at your own risk.
Keywords: Polynomial, equation solver, quadratic equation solver, cubic solver.