See daily updates, browse the gallery, daily thinsporation is yours! You receive a new picture every morning to get your day started.
Do you need a little motivation to keep with the diet? Need some motivation to keep with your exercise plan? Need some motivation to get up and do that exercise? Download and use the Thinspo app to get daily updates of thinspiring girls.
Get new best quotes every day at right time and be inspired by the sayings of great people to easily handle even the most complex situations!
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Ability to set the time and type of the notifications;
- Specially selected quote for different situations (motivation, exercise, meditation)
Hypnosis is a natural state in which everyone moves in and out of every day. We experience hypnosis when day-dreaming or when we have our attention intensely focused on something of interest. In this altered state of awareness, our unconscious mind is more open and receptive to ideas and suggestion.
By using hypnosis, we can present information to our unconscious mind to bring about the changes we desire. It may be that the unconscious mind is viewing certain situations from a flawed perspective, which means that it is influencing our bodies' responses in a negative way,
e.g. we feel anxious and afraid of something which is really not all that threatening (phobias and fears). In hypnosis, we can correct those flawed perceptions which, in turn, will result in the unconscious mind changing the way it influences our feelings and our physical responses. We
can also present information to the unconscious mind about positive things we want to experience, e.g. feeling more confident in a certain situation and performing better. Our unconscious mind cannot distinguish between what is real and what is imaginary. When we use the power of hypnosis to present information to the unconscious mind in our imagination, our unconscious can accept that as real and will then go on to respond to that new information. It is important to know that the more you believe in the power of your mind to bring about what you want, and the more you commit to focusing your attention on what you want, the better the results will be. One session of hypnotic suggestions will not bring about much change at all. However, repeated suggestions in line with your goals and a strong focus on the outcomes you really want will help you to make these a reality.
Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages:
• Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight
• Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating
• Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety
Meal Reminder - Weight Loss application helps you to follow this easy diet plan by following features:
• Custom meal times to suit your needs
• Alarms to notify you about meal time
• Status of current day to see either meals were eaten or skipped
• Possibility of adding 6th, optional meal, if you get up early and finish your day late at night
• Editing past meals - just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
Thank you for download!
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
iCrave is a utility app to help you record your snack craving. A snack is considered something eaten which is not part of a meal. When you feel have craving for snack, launch iCrave, experience an imagery and recording your craving.
* Easy way to set up meal reminders
* Set up to 9 meals
* Customize reminder messages
* Set reminder to silent, vibrate, or play your default notification sound
Note: At this time rebooting your device will cancel all alarms. Your settings are saved so you will have to start it again.
HTC EVO 4G: There is a known issue with messaging and Vibrate with this device. The following is a fix from www.mydigitallife.info
Method 1: Disable Vibration and Enable Vibration Again
In Messaging, hit Menu button to go into Settings. Then uncheck (untick) the check box of Vibrate under “Notification settings”, and then recheck (retick) the Vibrate check box. Reboot the phone.
Method 2: Set Vibrate via Sound Manager
If the method above does not work, try the following workaround instead:
Launch Android Market
, and download and install Sound Manager. After installing, open the Sound Manager app, hit Menu button, and then go to Vibrate Settings. Under Notifications, check (tick) the Vibrate whenever possible check box.
Once the setting is set, the Sound Manager app can be uninstalled without affecting the vibration functionality.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
With Jourvie, you can fill out food diaries, save and export them later – quickly and discreetly. Setting up a reminder helps you not to forget. In addition, coping strategies guide you through difficult situations. You can even add your own!
Our goal: to support you as good as we can, and make dealing with the disease easier.
The features of the app are as follows:
✔ Food diary - keep a digital food diary quickly and discreetly
✔ Archive - your completed food diaries are saved in an archive, which you can export and print as a file. This way, you can take them to your therapy session and discuss them together with your therapist.
✔ Reminder - never forget to fill out the food diary
✔ Coping strategies - these tips and tricks will help you in difficult situations. And you can even add your own!
✔ Motivation - pictures and quotes will motivate you on the road to recovery!
✔ Available in English, German and Bulgarian. Soon also in other languages!
Your feedback is important to us, because only then we can improve Jourvie constantly and help more people.
In case of problems, questions, suggestions, praise and criticism you can reach us here:
Motivation, motivation, motivation! That's what 'Motivate Me' is all about.
I originally created this app out of necessity for myself. I've always been subject to laziness and impulse eating so one day I decided to write a little app that I could open and use when I feel like skipping my workout or eating something I really, really shouldn't.
And I hope it can help you like it has helped me.
What this app can't do...
- This app isn't magic, it can't create desire inside you to get in shape or lose weight. It can't kick you in the butt and make you go to the gym. It can't throw away your junk food or make you dislike the flavor of fat and sugar.
- This app won't amaze you with fancy graphics or animations, it's simple with minimal fluff, simple and straight to the point.
What this app can do...
- It can help you get past the impulse to eat a doughnut at work or to make a quick stop at McDonald's for a burger.
- It can give you that little extra push you need to hit the weights or put on your running shoes.
Again, it's not magic but it has certainly helped me burn some extra calories and keep from eating some extra calories.
It's motivation, plain and simple.
A quick tip on using this app:
Let it help you, don't fight it, let it help you talk yourself into doing what you really want. Let it push you to be better.
Future plans for this app:
There are a lot of additions I would like to make but I'm not a professional programmer so I need to know if you want them. Here are a few planned additions:
- A history that can be graphed of all the bad calories you haven't eaten from using this app.
- A history of calories burned or workouts completed from the help of this app.
- Many more motivational phrases and images (size permitting).
- Workout ideas when your normal exercises just aren't motivating you.
- Anything else I can think of that would be helpful!
So please, if you find this app useful, rate it and add in the comments what you would like to see in future releases to help you stay on the path to fitness, health and happiness!
Thank you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Eating every 3 hours will boost your body fat burning, prevent low-blood sugar (Hypoglycemia) and help you lose weight.
How does it work? The app is designed to be as simple as possible. All you have to do is download and enter the app once. That's it!
Every3 features: Monitor your meals by marking them as eaten or not, statistics (Month, Days in month, specific day) and a full screen alarm.
So you want a healthier life and monitor your daily meals Every3 is the app for you!
Did you like the app? Have some good ideas how to improve it? Let us know!
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 650,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
The purpose of the Mindful Meal Timer is to guide the user in practicing a more mindful and intuitive approach to eating. Too many people are caught up in following food rules, judging foods as good or bad, attempting fad diets, and counting calories in an attempt to manage weight and health. Scientific research demonstrates that dieting is highly likely to result in unintentional weight gain when the diet ends. As a user of the Mindful Meal Timer you will be guided to slow down your eating to engage your senses, help you focus on being present with your food, and allow you to feel your fullness as it sets in. By practicing slowing down and focusing on your eating, you allow for a higher level of consciousness necessary to experience a satisfying meal, ultimately helping you to know how much food you need instead of regretting over-eating time and time again. With practice and repeated use of this app, by eating mindfully you will develop a new way of eating that will result in more enjoyment of your food and will help you determine the best stopping point. Stopping eating when your body is satisfied is a healthy way to approach portion control and also removes the elements of deprivation and restriction from your eating experience. You will find that you can eat any food this way, remove the dieting and food rules from your mind, and find peace and enjoyment in eating again.
Why are deprivation and restriction bad?
Deprivation and restriction, for example, only allowing yourself to eat a certain percentage of your meal, or not allowing yourself to eat what you really want to eat based on food rules or fear of weight gain, will likely lead to overeating or binge eating later on. It may happen directly following the meal, or it may happen at the end of the week after much deprivation and dieting. Dieting studies clearly demonstrate a correlation between deprivation and overeating. By eating mindfully, you eliminate the need to deprive yourself, while learning how much food you need to feel comfortably full, and what it is you should eat to feel satisfied.
Recommended Meal Durations:
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 20 Minutes
Snacks 7 Minutes
You have the option to be alerted at the halfway point of your meal/snack with a ringtone or vibration notification.
After completing your meal you can stop the timer and save your meal/snack time. You can also share your results through social media (Facebook, Twitter and email).
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
Just launch the app, ask a question, shake your device and Eye Know will give you the answer.
• Easy to use, entertaining Basketball game with great graphics.
• Compete with others on your phone for the high score.
• Rewards for skill level. Shoot 3-pointers.
If you do not have a ball with a target, you can print one off from http://www.galaxyballoon.com/sc/bball_marker!
Be the first to view new pictures or videos and read HopperMusic's Twitter feed in real time! Don't have a Twitter? With this premier tool, you can still view our information!
Just a quick scroll down and you will find the entire Hopper discography at hand, available for preview and download. On the go? Take one of gospel's first families with you!
Count us In!"
• Easy to use, entertaining Football game with great graphics.
• Compete with others on your phone for the high score.
• Rewards for skill level. The farther from the field goal you are the more the points are worth.
If you do not have a ball with a target, you can print one off from http://www.galaxyballoon.com/sc/fball_marker!
We are pleased to present this augmented holiday greeting experience. All you need to do is run this app. Place your device in view of the snowflake image containing our company logos (which can also be found at http://awh.net/holiday) and enjoy our Augmented Holiday Greeting Experience!
I remember when I was a kid and loved looking for my Easter Basket. Now you can have your very own Easter Basket on your phone when ever you want. If it makes you feel better, you can even give your phone to a friend to hide, just to get those exciting Easter morning feelings of looking for something that you really want.
With this app, instead of getting chocolate on your fingers (or screen) you can get fairy dust sprinkled from all the items in your basket.
We can’t tell you how much time has been lost to playing with this thing. Go ahead, try it!
The Marysville SpritBox is loaded with Marysville Ohio specific charms and trinkets and the app gets updated for upcoming important events!
Since it's free, you would have to be stupid not to get it and keep it. So when someone asks, hey did you see the SpiritBox thing you can whip out your phone and show them that not only are you better than them for having a cool phone, you also have Monarch Pride.