Also, if you provide business cards, advertisements, catalogues, and posters via email or post, customers will have access to private or commercial ads thru free smartphone Apps.
Finally, advertisers can see reviews of their products and have statistics for marketing purposes.
- Image recognition
- View up to 10 images and listen to background music
- Watch videos
- Read or write reviews
- Verify the location of the taken picture thru GPS
Updates to the software is on-going.
Please provide feedback during the beta test phase as this is crucial to better serve our customers worldwide.
PureCloud Collaborate is designed to unleash the creativity, ideas, and passion of your employees, partners and customers with anytime, anywhere access. Quickly search and find the expertise in your company and communicate by phone, SMS, chat, and email.
• Access employee profiles in a cloud-based directory
• Search colleagues by name, title, skill, and qualification
• Update your profile from within the app
• Create a favorite list of company contacts
• Call, email, and chat from within the app
Collaborate requires the following permissions. Here's how we use each one.
• INTERNET - Collaborate requires network access to interact with the Collaborate data servers.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for Google Analytics. Collaborate uses Google Analytics to help report issues and to let us know what's most important to our users.
• CALL_PHONE - Collaborate allows you to call anyone in your organization directly, including phone numbers with extensions.
• NFC - Collaborate supports NFC for communicating user profiles between NFC-enabled devices. Try it!
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required for reading images for setting profile pictures and informal pictures.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - If chat is enabled, Collaborate uses this permission to get notified at device boot to establish a connection to the chat server to receive chat messages within your organization.
• VIBRATE - Required for providing background notifications of incoming chat messages. Note that vibration can be disabled within Collaborate.
Get the free app to join BBM Meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription to host meetings. BBM Meetings is available on Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry as well as on Windows PC and Mac computers.
You can enjoy:
• HD VIDEO & VOICE CONFERENCING: Bring great ideas to life with HD video and voice conferencing for up to 25 participants. View the speaker and presentation in full screen, or swipe through the gallery of attendees.
• BBM CHATS BECOME MEETINGS AT THE TAP OF A BUTTON: Turn any BBM chat, multiperson chat, group chat, or BBM Voice call into a live meeting with the simple touch of a button.
• RING. ANSWER. JOINING A MEETING IS AS EASY AS THAT: Stop struggling with conference IDs, passcodes, and PINs. When it’s time to meet, your phone rings. Answer it just like a voice call and you’re in the meeting, ready to go.
• PRESENT ANYWHERE, WITH GROUNDBREAKING MOBILE COLLABORATION: BBM Meetings is designed for mobile, so you can present from your device of choice – mobile or desktop. Show your screen, deliver a presentation, share a document, or even add temporary notes.
• BETTER COLLABORATION. BETTER VALUE: Get all the standard meeting features and innovative new mobile experiences, plus award winning BlackBerry T-support included with a host subscription.
• SCHEDULE ON THE MOVE: Easily start or schedule a video and audio conference from your mobile device. Invite attendees from your local or company address book using email or BBM.
• CHAT WHILE YOU MEET: Sometimes a good idea can’t wait for the call to wrap up. Send a message to the group while you meet or send a private message to a single attendee.
• TAKE CONTROL. STAY PRODUCTIVE: Keep meetings on track and productive by managing attendees, even when hosting from a mobile device. Pass host controls, mute noisy lines, remove attendees, and lock your meeting to keep it private.
• DIAL IN: Outside of your data coverage or roaming overseas? No problem. When you don’t have access to data, simply dial in from a phone line.
• MEET FROM YOUR COMPUTER: When you’re at your desk, host and participate in meetings easily from your Windows PC or Mac.
• SAVE IT FOR LATER WITH COMPUTER RECORDING: By saving meeting audio to your computer, you can save calls for distribution or simply to recall important information and actions later.
Get the free app to join BBM meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription. To learn more please visit www.blackberry.com/bbmmeetings
It is a better way of working, simple and effective.
Kayoo is not only an enterprise social network, it is an innovative workplace for:
- Communicating with colleagues, clients, partners
- Sharing knowledge, pieces of information, expertise
- Collaborating on a subject, a project, a problem
- Capitalizing information
With your Kayoo app, access your professional tools everywhere, any device
- Stay informed : find your Streams and receive latest Posts and documents
- Work in groups : talk and collaborate with small groups, find information and files, share your input
- Share content directly from your mobile
- Keep in touch with your colleagues
The CipherPost Pro mobile application is free for all licensed users.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This application will not operate without the necessary subscription. Please contact AppRiver for more information.
CipherPost Pro enables corporate users to access, manage and create secure messages. It provides easy and secure access to your secure messages without the need to store confidential and sensitive data on the device.
- Read your secure messages
- Real Time message tracking/read receipts via patented
Delivery Slip allows users to track their message and file attachments
- Compose new secure messages on the go.
Information presented on Android devices may be combined with information from other sources - such as files, documents, GPS, cameras, voice recorders, web pages, etc.
- The classic IBM i 5250 user interface may be extended and enhanced by the addition of pickers, menus, enhanced navigation techniques, date pickers, image, sound and location capture, etc.
- Companies can gain the benefits of application mobility without changing their current RPG, COBOL or CL program development approaches.
This is the LongRange client component. You also need a LongRange server component installed on your IBM i server.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
• Company News Feed:
Share the latest updates with your coworkers. Comment on their posts. Share files and pictures. The news feed is the best way to keep the whole company on the same page, and stop the flood of internal emails.
• NEW - Task Management:
Need to get something done? Create a task in Bodru. Enter dues sates and priorities. Link to contacts, companies, opportunities and more. Assign tasks to others and view their progress. Get notified when a task you assign is completed. View and update tasks assigned to you.
• Integrated CRM:
Link your posts to customers and contacts. Track sales opportunities. Instantly access your contact database from anywhere.
• Your Custom Apps:
Use this app for full access to the form-based business applications you create at Bodru.com. That’s right. Create custom forms for internal use, then start using them from anywhere. This is the simplest way to deploy mobile enterprise applications.
• Document Management:
Proposals, contracts, images, drawings, spreadsheets, scanned documents and faxes… Mobile access to virtually any type of file you can attach to your notes and custom app documents.
* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
- Instantly communicate with anyone across your team, in groups or one-on-one
- Upload, share, and collaborate on files without leaving the conversation
- Connect with Google Docs and Dropbox to centralize your data in our in-app file drawer that automatically indexes all of your content
- Find anything in a flash with our smart message and file search functionality
- Stay in perfect sync as you move between desktop and mobile
Easy to use, always available, seamlessly integrated – the way it was meant to be.
Mobile page connection application for WorkGroup of TRUEWEB Co.
WorkGroup is collaboration solution of TRUEWEB for small business.
Please visit TRUEWEB homepage for more infomation.
- Connect to WorkGroup page by one click
- Save URL, ID, Password (encrypted) on your device (option)
- Login to WorkGroup automatically (option)
* This is not compatible with some old version of WorkGroup.
Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Experia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
New in version 7.5
• Screen sharing to TelePresence end points (Samsung TabPro and NotePro tablets only)
• Proximity support (Beta) – Cross-launch the Cisco Proximity app to join a video conference
• Usability enhancements – Recurring meeting management, problem reporting
• Cisco DX enhancements – Usability improvements, contacts shortcut for Personal Rooms
The Nasuni Mobile App is a free download, but you must be a Nasuni customer (with Mobile Access enabled) in order to use it.
With Nasuni Mobile you can:
• Access files stored within your corporate file share on your Android device
• Securely Upload files over Wi-Fi or cellular networks
• Take photos at a job site and upload directly into your corporate environment
• Share key files with coworkers via secure hyperlink or as an email attachment
• Carry all your presentations with you on the go
• Present Powerpoint® presentations directly from the app
• Integrated multimedia playback
• Support for AV out
• Access to complete file version history
• Ability to favorite files for offline viewing
• Save files from other apps
• Cross platform mobile linking
Benefits to IT:
• Customized end-user deployments
• Centralized control of user and device access
• File access permissions based on existing integration with Active Directory
• Mandatory password controlled access to data stored within the application
• Complete security, data is encrypted before it is sent to the service and remains encrypted at rest
• Complete security, data is encrypted on the wire, in the Filer, and it is re-encrypted before sent to the cloud for ultimate rest.
• Use Nasuni Mobile to help build out a secure, corporate approved BYOD policy
• Advanced compression algorithms cut down on file size, reducing mobile data usage
Welcome to the Nasuni Mobile App. In version 1.0 we’re extending the reach of your data stored with Nasuni to your mobile device. Unlike other mobile file sharing services, Nasuni Mobile is not a software add-on or a whole new cloud-based system. Nasuni Mobile is an integrated feature of the Nasuni Solution. All user permissions are maintained, the mobile apps connect directly to your Nasuni Filers – not the cloud, and IT retains complete control over the data. Nasuni Mobile empowers you to set up a formal BYOD policy, keeping your users happy and your corporate IP safe.
Who is this app for?
Nasuni Mobile is designed for organizations with a Nasuni installation. Your organization must have at least one Nasuni Filer with Mobile Access enabled to use this app.
Nasuni offers a storage solution designed for remote and branch offices that combines on-premises hardware with cloud storage to deliver consolidated storage.
Learn more at: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile
Nasuni Mobile Support: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile/support
Using the eZbee Android application, all types of field agents, offsite and remote sites workers, get a real time view of their routine and one time tasks.
The eZbee Android application provide means to report on tasks execution and progress to the company's headquarters and means to report back unexpected issues and setbacks.
Organizations using eZbee get a quick, realtime online view of all new installations and maintenance activities, without the need to do onsite surveys.
Note that the eZbee Android application is for eZbee subscribers only (using the eZbee cloud service).
(Also available for iPhone).
• View and access your secure Workspaces, folders, and files
• Download and view files directly on your Android device
• Open files in other apps installed on your Android device
• Upload photos and videos to your workspaces
• Invite and manage user access
• Share secure links to files and folders
• Comment on files and folders
• View Workspace and file activity
Moxtra for SECTOR provides powerful interaction tools built upon a simple to use messaging interface. Starting with a conversation, you can escalate your messages to include on-demand content collection, rich annotations, voice-over recordings and instant ad-hoc online meetings. In addition, your conversations and content interactions are all recorded in a binder for your project.
Moxtra for SECTOR's capabilities include:
MESSAGE INSTANTLY: Invite anyone from your various contact lists to view, edit, and engage them in a group conversation through a simple chat interface. Customize push notifications so you can focus on what matters most to get things done and make your conversation results oriented.
Organize tasks, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
Assign tasks, receive status updates & discuss in real-time.
SEAMLESS BRIDGE WITH EMAIL
Your chat messages get sent as email to non-Moxtra users. You receive their reply as chat messages.
COLLECT ANY FILE: Pull documents, photos, videos, and more from your desktop or cloud services into your conversation on-demand. Bring entire live web pages or clip portions most relevant into your conversation.
EXPRESS THROUGH ANNOTATIONS: Use text, highlights, laser pointer, and more to add graphic annotations to your files and make your conversations come to life. Create voice annotations to make your content speak for itself.
MEET IN REAL TIME: Seamlessly escalate your conversation to an online meeting including a rich audio and screen sharing experience.
CONVERSATION BINDERS: Bind all conversation elements in a container for easy access and retrieval.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!
Please check out support.moxtra.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org