I looked at plenty of golf GPS units and this app doesn't have all the bells and whistles like showing par for the holes etc., but you really don't need that on the GPS, it's on the score card. This one is fantastic because it looks like you have an eye in the sky with the actual satellite view. I'm sure this will improve my game.
I use it for scouting deer stand location's on large tracks of land. I can get a ruff idea of where to place stands and know how long my shots will be before I even go on the properties. Great tool. Updated views would be nice
It would be more useful if it were "heading up" instead of north up. While this may be more of a complaint for the phone brightness, because of the dark green satellite picture background and low contrast red lines, it is very hard to see in any sunlight.
It works great for longer distances. Shorter distances, say within 50 yards are not as accurate, but that is ok as I use this app for hunting not golf.
I like it , the app. Does what I need distance finder from the ball to the tee and on the open fairway.it works.it also tells you the distance between different places.great golf app.
Just tried it once still figuring things out but checking yardage, it's very good😊
* Location services not required to use the application, now optional
* Fixed bug when using low accuracy mode where location won't be continuously updated
* When high accuracy mode is enabled use gps and network location providers
* Optional Tutorial engagement.
* Finding you dialog updated. Much less time should be required to find you.
* Updated theming.
Search for golf courses and find the best tee time at more than 6,000 courses