You can also automatically backup your camera photos and videos into Bitcasa. This means you'll never lose a picture or run out of space on your device again!
With the Bitcasa Android App, you can:
• Access all your content (music, photos, videos) from your mobile devices and all your computers
• Watch videos in various formats and stream videos in full HD
• View your work documents
• View content offline with "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone
• Share any file of any size with anyone with a simple link
• Keep your photos safe with Camera Backup to automatically upload a copy of all pictures and videos you take
• Use the Android "Share" menu to upload anything on your phone to Bitcasa
Download the desktop app at www.bitcasa.com/download.
Bitcasa is your infinite external hard drive in the cloud. Bitcasa makes your device’s storage infinite, so you never have to worry about running out of space again. Your Bitcasa Infinite Drive instantly streams everything you have -- including your documents, photos, videos, and music -- to your phone, tablet, and computer. Easily share whatever you like with anyone you choose. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud so your data is always safe and secure. It’s instant, simple, and never runs out of space.
Bitcasa is founded by former Mastercard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors including Horizons Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, First Round Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz. Learn more: www.bitcasa.com, www.twitter.com/bitcasa, and www.facebook.com/bitcasa.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
*** The development of Clean FileManager is supported by advertisement. But removing the AD will cost you less than a coffee! :) ***
• Holo Light and Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S4)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat and latest Nexus 7 tablets
A note from @agirardello our chief developer: at present this app does NOT support Root access, LAN, Dropbox or Google Drive integration. However, these features are already planned, so please support our work with constructive feedback and reviews :)
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 19 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --Dropsync user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Dropsync user
★ Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
★ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
★ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
★ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
★ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
★ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
★ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
★ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
★ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
★ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way dumb upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Dropbox user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
★ Sync multiple folders
★ Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
★ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
★ Smart Change Detection. Super fast method to determine file changes that need to be synced
★ No ads
KW: Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, offline Dropbox, media sync, music sync, mp3 sync, photo sync, file sync, foldersync, two-way sync, instant upload, photo upload, video upload, Tasker plugin, Locale plugin, Locale plug-in
File Explorer is an android application for browsing and managing files/folders stored on device and sdcard.
***** Why using a File Manager on Android Device ? ****
Because we store more and more content on our content device, we need a simple, free and small application to manage all this content.
***** Why choosing Android Content Center - File Explorer ? *****
1. This app is just simple !
2. Free version
3. No Ads
4. One of the smallest file manager on android market (<450kb)
5. One unique permission need : write on external storage. No internet access need !
6. You can change icon size and layout. Choose what suits you best.
7. You can install it on SDcard since Froyo
***** Features *****
** Managing files / folders **
- Creating, Editing and Deleting
- Copy / Cut / Paste
- Zip (Compressing files / folders)
- Multiple selection for mass processing
- Create shortcuts from your Android Home Screen or inside the app.
- Show properties details for your files/folder
- Show Image Thumbnails
- Simple search
** Ergonomics **
- Display as list, detailed list, grid
- Changing the icon size from very small to very large.
- Possibility to show or not hidden files / folders
- Simple Image Viewer integrated
- Clickable breadcrumb to navigate easily through your folder
- Share your opinion in information section
** Help **
- Links to documentation of the application on mobile website http://opensourceecm.fr/android-app/
- Contact developper directly via e-mail inside this app
** GO PRO **
If you need a complete functional and customizable application to manage your digital content, have a look at **** Android Content Center - File Explorer PRO **** on Android Market.
For the price to an mp3 song, you can have a great customizable application to manage digital contents /documents /folder in your android device.
GUARANTEE WITH NO ADVERTISEMENT
CHANGE YOUR ICON SIZE FOR BETTER COMFORT
INSTALL ON SDCARD