You can also automatically backup your camera photos and videos into Bitcasa. This means you'll never lose a picture or run out of space on your device again!
With the Bitcasa Android App, you can:
• Access all your content (music, photos, videos) from your mobile devices and all your computers
• Watch videos in various formats and stream videos in full HD
• View your work documents
• View content offline with "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone
• Share any file of any size with anyone with a simple link
• Keep your photos safe with Camera Backup to automatically upload a copy of all pictures and videos you take
• Use the Android "Share" menu to upload anything on your phone to Bitcasa
Download the desktop app at www.bitcasa.com/download.
Bitcasa is your infinite external hard drive in the cloud. Bitcasa makes your device’s storage infinite, so you never have to worry about running out of space again. Your Bitcasa Infinite Drive instantly streams everything you have -- including your documents, photos, videos, and music -- to your phone, tablet, and computer. Easily share whatever you like with anyone you choose. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud so your data is always safe and secure. It’s instant, simple, and never runs out of space.
Bitcasa is founded by former Mastercard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors including Horizons Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, First Round Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz. Learn more: www.bitcasa.com, www.twitter.com/bitcasa, and www.facebook.com/bitcasa.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
Note! Your phone needs to be ROOTED!
Android Backup features:
- Quick installation
- NO REGISTRATION needed
- Backup chosen applications and games
- Choose to backup only app or app data
- New features are coming soon
If you experience problems with Android Backup, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US!
2. The program can backup all SMS from the mobile phone memory to SD card, it also can restore the data to mobile phone memory from SD card.
3. The program can backup and restore the long SMS.
4. The program can package all contacts into a separate file and backup it to SD card, the absolute file path is "SD card
5. The program can restore the file that includes one or more contacts to the mobile phone memory, the file path is "SD card path+/sdbackup/contacts.vcf".
6. The program can restore the file that includes one or more SMS to the mobile phone memory, the file path is "SD card path+/sdbackup/sms.vmg".