When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
The content is organized into following groups:
- Basic Arithmetic
- Analytical Geometry
SD-Card Installation is supported. Bug reports related to the content and the app itself are more than welcome. Proposals for new features would be great.
This is the free version of the Fórmulas Matemáticas Pro app that you can get from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anjokes.apps.math.es.pro. It is supported by Ads.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
Não deixe de nos enviar críticas ou sugestões como novos cálculos pelo nosso twitter @Dcidiu ou pela Play Store.
E obrigado por baixar este aplicativo. Estamos trabalhando para melhorar a cada dia.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian and Azerbaijani. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
✔ A complete porting of the famous iPhone version!
✔ 8 apps in 1: 7 calculators and 1 form!
✔ Over 1000 formulas, definitions and theorems! The more complete form on Android Market.. constantly updated!
✔ 7 magnificent Utilities to help you in the exercises: Quadratic Equations Solver, Fraction Approximator, Graphic Calculator, Advanced Calculator, Systems Solver, Matrices Solver, and math Glossary!
✔ Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
✔ Support for new High Resolution devices!
✔ Very complete form, divided into sections for an easy consultation!
✔ More than 50 Quizzes on the topics to test your knowledge!
✔ Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
✔ Possibility to try iMathematics for free or unlock it completely buying iMathematics Pro!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE…
● Differential Equations
Agradecimentos: À Prof. Simone Rodrigues de Matemática Elementar que apoiou nos conteúdos das lições. Ao Prof. Bruno Torres que revisou os exercícios e o conteúdo do aplicativo.
O aplicativo possui as seguintes lições: conjuntos numéricos, intervalos, potenciação, radiciação, produtos notáveis, funções e inequações.
A Fábrica de Software UFMS/CPPP é um projeto que desenvolve softwares para computação móvel e sites web, para apoio ao ensino, pesquisa e extensão, e que tem por objetivo o desenvolvimento de projetos inovadores e nos tornarmos um centro tecnológico de capacitação e desenvolvimento de software."
- add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
- convert fractions in decimals,
- simplify fractions
- compare fractions
- find the lowest common denominator
- fraction trainer, to learn fraction calculations
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn arithmetics and calculations with fraction numbers.
Note: A common fraction consists of an integer numerator, displayed above a line (or before a slash in this app), and a non-zero integer denominator, displayed below (or after the slash) that line. Numerators and denominators are also used in fractions that are not common, including compound fractions, complex fractions, and mixed numerals.
AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
Hay cinco niveles, demuestre su habilidad en cada uno.
You only have to write formula, and curve will be displayed in a customizable chart.
You can choose minimal and maximal abscissa (by default it is set from -5 to 5).
It is possible to display derivative function, so you can see both f(x) and f'(x) curves.
If you click on "VALUES" button, il shows all values between selected bounds.
You have a trace function that let you move a current point on curve, while its cordinates are displayed.
Likewise, tangent can be displayed on current point.
It can replace your scientific calculator !
Examples of possible functions :
f(x) = 5x+3
f(x) = 3x^2 (equivalent to 3x²)
f(x) = 4cos(π-x)
f(x) = tan(cos(x))
f(x) = ln(x+10)
f(x) = exp(-3x) (exp is exponential function)
f(x) = xsin(x) - 6/x
King of Math Junior is suitable for age 6 and up and introduces mathematics in an accessible and inspiring manner. Its educational strength lies in awakening curiosity and putting mathematics in a fun context. Players are encouraged to think for themselves and see mathematical concepts from different angles by solving problems in many areas.
If you like the game, check out the full version with 10 books and more character levels.
Tale applicazione, utile per chi lavora in team con altre persone, consente l'utilizzo di un database di contatti sempre aggiornato e soprattutto centralizzato; evitando così la memorizzazione dei contatti nella rubrica dello smartphone.
L'applicazione è configurata per accedere ad un database demo memorizzato su un mio server.
E' possibile configurare l'applicazione in modo tale che acceda ad un database appositamente creato ed esposto tramite dei servizi WEB (WCF o ASMX con risposte in formato JSON). Il seguente indirizzo corrisponde al punto di accesso dei servizi demo: http://www.multimediaprojects.it/rubrica.asmx .
Nel caso foste interessati posso inviarvi il codice sorgente dell' applicazione dei servizi (gratuitamente) o ne posso creare una ad hoc per le vostre esigenze.
- Ricerca per cognome;
- Selezione ed invio veloce chiamate telefonica;
- Chiamata tramite selezione numero (funzione attivabile tramite swipe sul contatto);
- Invio mail o sms (funzione attivabile tramite swipe sul contatto);
- Scheda del contatto con ulteriori informazioni;
- Salvataggio del contatto nella rubrica del telefono.
N.B. al primo utilizzo della app viene proposta una pagina di configurazione, attenzione, non modificate nessuna informazione presente ma cliccate su "salva impostazioni".
Per informazioni: email@example.com