Buggy I can't get it to keep from crashing when I try to change bit rate to ,320 and unlimited data.
Simply put useless Crashes on load screen. So a service that looks potentially good on paper in practice is about as musch use as a chocolate coffee cup. No point in having wonderful hd music available if you cant actually play any. Uninstalling now...
Can't get past login screen So unable to even try service.
Crashing Keeps crashing when I try to open it
Crashes on opening
Forget Google Play Music This is how music should be played. Fantastic Lossless quality. They also provide you with 1GB to try it out. The app seems to have a few quirks here and there but works none the less.
- resolved issue related to checking subscription status whenever app launches
- non-registered users will be able to listen to 30s previews
- included login/sign up tab at bottom of app
- 'clear cached tracks' button and profile button in Manage > Settings
- frozen welcome/message box bug fix
- album/playlist panel shows track index and duration
- track artwork is shown only in playlist panel
- also available in cd/hd quality button
- built-in pdf viewer
- player liveplay buffer fixes
Muzodajnia is the largest internet portal in Poland from mp3 to phones and computers!
A professional DJ controller for Android to mix Deezer, SoundCloud and your mp3