The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions, which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter examination content to create the perfect study experience.
POCKET PREP KEY FEATURES:
• Two practice modes: simulation and study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed history and results reporting
• Intuitive navigation
• References to source material
The questions in this examination prep app were created by the NBSTSA and incorporate the same stringent and secure practices used to create the CST examination. Questions were written and reviewed by subject matter experts utilizing the CST Content Outline to ensure that only the highest quality questions are published to best prepare candidates for their CST examination.
FREE WITH DOWNLOAD:
√ 10 practice questions and rationales
√ CST examination information
√ Give the app a try!
FULL PAID VERSION:
+ 335 total practice questions
+ Detailed answer explanations
+ References to source materials
+ Exam creation customization
+ Priority email support
CST SUBJECT AREAS:
1) Administrative & Personnel
2) Anatomy & Physiology
3) Equip Sterilization Maintenance
4) Intra-Operative Procedures
6) Post-Operative Procedures
7) Pre-Operative Preparation
8) Surgical Pharmacology
The NBSTSA recommends using this mobile app in conjunction with other study products available on www.nbstsa.org for a comprehensive examination preparation approach.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.