- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.
What is a doo-dad? A doo-dad is a widget that sole purpose is to add a little bling to your screen without having to change your background or theme. Do
you have the perfect wallpaper or theme but it is missing some little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various
sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
1. Purchase, download and install
2. Go to blank area on home screen and long hold (press and hold)
3. When menu comes up select Widgets
4. Look for the doo-dad you installed and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. If you would like to move it around just press and long hold until you see the doo-dad increase in size then move
it to where you want it.
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: nurse, cna, medical, doo-dads, doodads, dark matter lab