No ads. In case of problems with Google Play, the app can be downloaded from: http://xpx.ic.cz/files/android/Derovacka.apk
Google Play Feature image: Dye House Machinery by PhotoAtelier – Glen Bledsoe (CC BY 2.0).
GaoCalc may be used for roadbook offroad racing, hiking, orienteering, geocaching, questing, for education, or anyone needing to calculate bearings and distances between coordinates.
Calculations are performed using an accurate ellipsoidal model of the Earth's surface.
- Calculate coordinate of a point, given a start point, azimuth and distance
- Calculate azimuth and distance between two points
- Show calculated point on map
- Use coordinates from current GPS position
- Set calculated point as start point for quick consecutive calculations (continually enter only azimuth and distance)
- Use either decimals or DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) for coordinates
- Use metric or US/imperial units
- Various geodetic datums available (WGS84, GRS80, NAD27, SAD69 and ED50)
- Optionally save all calculated coordinates
- Send calculated coordinates to e-mail
- Available in English, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian and Croatian language
• Simple, Clean interface
• Stores the past 9 location coordinates
• View map and share location coordinates
• Uses your devices GPS and doesn't require mobile network signal
• Calculates the accuracy of your GPS fix