College student? Out of money? Need a personal loan fast?
mPokket provides instant personal loans to all college students in India. The loan amount is sent to you via instant credit to your bank account or Paytm wallet. You can start by borrowing 500 INR and your borrowing limit will keep increasing over time with good usage. You can choose easy repayment options ranging from 1-3 months. The overall interest payable starts at only 3.5% of the principal. Consider us your pocket money alternative for the rainy day or emergency cash need!
Graduated and got a job or job offer? Want a salary advance? Need extra cash fast? mPokket now also provides quick personal and salary loans to students who have recently graduated from college and got a job offer or started working as a professional.
1. For instant student loan: You must be a college student over 18 years of age
2. For instant salary loan: You must be a recent graduate from college and have received a job offer or started working
Unlike other student personal loan providers we do not restrict our services to a limited set of cities or colleges. You can be studying in or have graduated from any college in India.
For Student Loan:
1. ID Proof (College ID card)
2. Address Proof (Aadhaar)
For Salary Loan (we also require):
1. Offer letter or salary slip
2. Bank statement
That’s it! Isn’t it easy? Simply upload photos from your mobile and take a quick personal loan.
How it works
1. Download the mPokket College Student App
2. Upload KYC information, selfie video, and Aadhaar card and Student ID card
3. Wait for a few hours for your information to be verified by us. Get SMS alert when verified
4. Select the loan amount and for how long you want to borrow and where (Bank or Paytm)
5. Get money in your Bank or Paytm in an instant
6. Repay anytime before due date at your convenience using Debit Card, Paytm wallet or UPI
7. Provide some extra information if you wish to apply for higher credit limit
8. Provide your job related information if you are working or have a job offer and want an even higher borrow limit
The entire process is 100% online and really quick!!
1. College expense
2. Tuition fee
3. Exam fee
4. Hostel fee
5. Mobile recharge
6. Buy books
7. Travel – Bus, Taxi, Train, Flight
8. Eat out
9. Bike loan or 2 wheeler loan
10. Utility bill
11. Salary advance
Or literally anything else you want to use the money for :)
For more answers visit http://www.mpokket.com/faq.html
For help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org