As of the latest Titanium Backup update, this issue should be fixed. However, I am updating this app anyway in case anyone still uses it for whatever reason. You must run this app anytime you restore 1 or more apps from Titanium Backup.
A *ROOTED* Note 3 (I tested on a Sprint Note 3, other variants should work)
* Fix SELinux flags after a Titanium Backup restore
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the related XDA thread (Menu > Go to XDA Thread)
1) Run Titanium Backup restore
2) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Fix Me!"
keywords: titanium backup, titanium backup fixer, tb backup fixer, note 3
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
Application Launch on Key Action
Application Specific Re-mapping
Application blacklist option in rotation settings
Tasker Task Launch
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it's because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet - updating the binary
External storage - backup/restore for elite users
NFC - creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed - fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk) (requrires rooted).
- Change LED color
- Change LED on time
- Change LED off time
- Change LED notifications per-app
- Change charging LED(color of low/medium/full battery; on/off time of low battery notification when not charging)
- Support LED flashing when screen is on
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
- Run Flashlight through the main flash LED
- Blank screen
Requires Xposed framework for Hardware buttons use.
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
When the device enter into deep sleep mode, you can NOT wake it up with volume button, you need to wake up the device before trying to run the Torch through hardware buttons (This is an Android limitation)
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" option
- Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch (Flashlight)
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
To restrict system apps you have to donate.
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Description for non-developers:
Each app with permission "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" is placed in a (Windows slang) "startup folder". For my 200 installed apps that are about 33%. On system boot every of these apps gets started. Possible options:
- app shows a notification
- app starts a (hidden) service in background
- app exits again (eg user has set an option)
If you disable an app in the BootManager it does not get that event and is not started at *next system boot*.
An app still starts at system boot? Android has many other events which could start an app!
Example: Skype has the permission "android.permission.MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS". This means, (again Windows slang) if you insert a DVD into you drive, "autorun" is executed and starts Skype.
Note: As your sd-card is mostly always inserted, this could be used to start apps at system boot....
Other triggers are: A BlueTooth device (dis-)connect, connection type changes (2g/3g/wlan) or power adapter is (un-)plugged.
All these could be restriced with my other app "ReceiverStop". Be carefull and do not disable the wrong.
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.bootmanager.donator
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
Lite version is the same as PRO, but does not have so many customizations.
Have you ever thought how many space on screen is wasted because of navbar? This app is made to fix this!
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar( UDN ) hides real navbar and replaces it with own customizable panel that hides itself automatically. You can access this panel by swipe from bottom edge of the screen(or by another trigger action).
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Customizable button layout and longpress actions on every button. Add up to 7 buttons to the panel!
- Customize look and behavior of UDN's panel themes, transparency levels, editable height of the panel + a lot more.
- Tiny RAM consumption.( ~< 10MB of RAM)
- Active support by me :)
Have you ever thought how many space on screen is wasted because of navbar? This app is made to fix this!
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar hides real navigation bar and replaces it with own customizable panel that hides itself automatically. You can access this panel by swipe from bottom edge of the screen(or by another trigger action).
- Hides just navigation bar and keeps notifications bar.
- Customizable button layout and longpress actions on every button. Add up to 9 buttons to the panel!
- Customize look and behavior of UDN's panel with themes, transparency levels, editable height of the panel, glow animations, etc.
- Tiny RAM consumption.( ~< 10MB of RAM)
- Active support by me :)