If you would like to pay via PayPal, please click here: http://goo.gl/Ffjw3j
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Smooth, Rich features, NO AD
"The closest you get to stock Android KitKat. It's amazing how many options this launcher gives" --Kostas
"Really good, seriously the best KitKat launcher on the market ! " --Steven
Q: What is the difference between KK Launcher and Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher ?
A: KK Launcher base on AOSP Android 4.4, while Nova and Apex base on Android 4.0, so the KK's UI and UE is pure KitKat experience and inherit the HUGE improvement from Android 4.4
Q: What is the difference between KK Launcher and Google Now Launcher ?
A: KK Launcher has MANY enancement features and MANY customizable options, supporting Android 4.0+
1. Based on Android 4.4 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ (ICS, JB, KitKat)
2. Support icon theme, compatible with themes that users made for nova launcher, adw launcher, go launcher, apex launcher, etc
3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 devices, and Galaxy S4, Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
7. Support many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
8. Support many gestures and Dock icon gesture
9. Support Unread Counts/Notify (missed call, unread SMS and Gmail)
10. Support edit icon individually
11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
12. Parallax effect
13. 1*1 widgets on dock
14. Allow swipe right to Google Now (need latest Google Search)
15. Nexus 5 HD wallpapers
16. Highly customizable, many many options:
【Launcher Desktop :】
+ Set desktop grid
+ Set icon size
+ Set icon text size, color; hide icon text
+ Lock desktop option
+ Hide search bar, status bar
+ Hide shadow, indication
+ Infinite scrolling
+ Set default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
+ Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling
+ Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 7, Win 8 iconpack
【Launcher Dock :】
+ Multi Dock pages
+ Number of Dock icons
+ Dock icon size
+ Hide Dock
+ Drawer icon position setting
【Launcher Drawer :】
+ Set drawer grid
+ Drawer folder
+ Set icon size
+ Set icon text size, color; hide icon text
+ Background transparent
+ Quick toggle
+ Favorite apps
+ Recent apps
+ KK Clearner
【Launcher Folder :】
+ Max rows and columns
+ Folder background option
+ Folder preview style
+ Bulk add for folder
+ Icon label size/color option for folder apps
KitKat launcher, AOSP launcher, Android4.4 kit kat theme, KitKat home,
Android 4.4 nexus 5 launcher, GEL launcher, Google Experience Launcher
- Directly Call Phone Numbers: only used if you place a direct-dial shortcut on the homescreen
- READ_SMS, READ_CONTACTS, READ_CALL_LOG: used by Unread SMS Counts and Missed Call Counts
- Gmail READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: used by Gmail Unread Counts
- CAMERA: used by Sidebar--Camera and Flashlight
- KitKat is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.
If you like KK Launcher (KitKat Launcher), please help to spread KK Launcher, and press g+1 to support KK Launcher development, thanks
* On KitKat, while this application works, it is better to use the application 'Immersive Mode' by the same author.
* On HC and ICS, root is NOT required!
* On JB (devices bought in 2013), ROOT IS REQUIRED.
* More functionality is available on rooted devices (back/home/recent/menu)
* First click on icon with two arrows to show notification, then on notification to hide the system bar.
* Tapping the bottom of the screen will reshow the system bar
* Hiding/restoring systembar at any time, enables fullscreen mode.
* Different options to reshow the systembar.
* Option to reshow systembar on screen off.
* Option to never reshow systembar (kiosk mode).
* Option to hide the systembar from the notification area.
* Option to not show the icon in the notification area, while still being able to hide the systembar from the notification area. (Only on JB and up)
* Invisible button to control navigation on device (back button).
* Popup Navigation Bar to control navigation while bottom bar is hidden.
* Availability to show the recent apps (only on JB for now)
* Option to hide systembar at boot time.
* Tasker/Locale scripting integration: this program registers itself as a locale plug-in.
* Problems with phones like Nexus 4 when receiving calls or when alarm rings while systembar is hidden.
* If you do an OTA update, most devices will lose root, HideBar will stop working till you root the device again.
* Recent applications currently only works with Jelly Bean.
* Devices that contain the systembar or navigation bar (bar at bottom of screen).
* Supports Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
* Newer Nexus devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10)
* Most tablets and Google TV devices. Also some phones (must contain bar at bottom).
Does your Android device use software buttons for navigation?
Ever asked yourself why so much screen space is wasted just for those few buttons?
All that belongs to the past now!
With Cygery Custom NavBar you get your screen space back - without having to root your device!
Easily add launchers and shortcuts for your favorite apps!
Want to control your music playback without having to leave the active app? Maybe change the screen brightness or toggle Wi-Fi? Just add a widget! Also perfect to display news, weather forecasts or anything else you want!*
Missing volume controls on your navigation bar? Just add them!
Choose custom icons, opacity, background color and much more!
Ideal for tablets! Stop wasting your screen space!
* Note: Widgets are not included in this app but have to be installed separately.
★ Application launchers
★ Many widgets
★ Navigation controls (home, back and recents)
★ Volume controls incl. click and hold support
★ NEW: Dummies (fill gaps with background color)
★ NEW: Custom icons
★ Simple drag and drop operation for all items
★ Resize widgets
★ Scale widgets
★ Different layouts for portrait/landscape mode (rotate your device to add items for the specific layout)
★ Customizable background color and transparency
★ Auto-hide and auto-dim with customizable dimming amount
★ Does not affect the system bar (i.e., original buttons etc. can still be used when they aren't overlaid)
☺ No root required!
Try the free 7-day trial version before buying!
Please note: This app requires a navigation bar which is only present on certain devices. This bar shows the back, home and recents buttons on the screen ("software" buttons). Many devices use hardware buttons instead and are not supported! If you aren't sure if your device is compatible please mail me your device model and Android version.
• To use the navigation control/volume buttons please activate the app's accessibility service when prompted to do so.
• Rotate your device to add items for the other orientation.
• Not all widgets are designed for smaller dimensions and thus might not be usable.
• Use the widget scaling option for fine tuning.
• This app doesn't affect the system's navigation bar and can't modify it in any way
• Tested on Android 4.1 - 4.3. Android 4.4 is not supported.
Draw over other apps: To display the panel items etc.
Run at startup: To automatically launch when the device is started.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed on some devices to store an application report which can be sent to the developer.
Read the EULA ( https://cygery.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/en-eula-customnavbar.txt ) before installing and using this app.
In the app click on "Send Report" to send me an application report. You can also send bug reports, feature requests, etc., via email.
You can request a refund of this app within three days after your purchase. Contact me via email and include your order number.
Für Kunden aus der Europäischen Union / For customers in the European Union:
Der Preis enthält gem. § 19 UStG keine Umsatzsteuer. / The price does not contain VAT according to § 19 UStG.
For all other customers:
You might have to pay taxes to your local tax authority. You are solely responsible to withhold and/or pay any due taxes in this case.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Tags: custom navigation bar, software buttons, custom navbar, control, screen, space
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please refer to FAQ below
The app is designed for Android 4.2 lock screen but works well on Android 4.0/4.1 with WidgetLocker app installed.
Please read FAQ and Installation guide before posting a review:
Bulitin Clock – Android 4.2 styled clock, date and next alarm appears above the notifications list.
Highly customizable – You can change almost anything so it will look exactly as you want – clock size, notification size, text color, background, opacity and many more with an easy to use Widget appearance settings screen.
Full notification content (Android 4.1+) – Displays full content from expanded notifications, such as SMS sender name, full email body, WhatsApp conversations, etc…
Persistent Notifications – Allows showing persistent notifications from various apps - such as weather information, calendar events, Any.DO tasks and more above the notifications list.
Multiple appearance presets – You can set different appearance settings when the widget is collapsed, expanded or placed on home screen.
Custom app actions (Android 4.1+) – Reply missed call with SMS, archive Gmail message, share captured pictures and many more actions are available from expanded notification content that provided by the apps and appears as action buttons on the notification action bar when clicking on notification icon.
The app need an accessibility/notifications service to be active, so it can capture device incoming notifications. Therefore you’ll need to turn on NiLS service on Android Accessibility/Notifications Services.
Run the app and follow instructions:
1. Click "Service" and then enable NiLS accessibility/notifications service.
2. Click "Widget" and follow instructions how to add NiLS to your lock screen.
3. After the widget is placed - click "Widget" to customize appearance.
If you don’t have Android 4.2 you’ll have to use WidgetLocker lock screen replacement app (paid app unaffiliated with Roymam). See WidgetLocker app description to learn how to use it.
Have a bug report or feature request? contact email@example.com. every email will open a ticket. we'll respond any request.
Join our community on Google Plus for discussions and announcements.
If you want to get early access to beta versions and help us test new versions, request to join our beta community here:
and follow instructions here:
*** ICONS IN THE SCREENSHOTS AREN'T INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE!
YOU CAN FIND THEM BY SEARCHING MORENA ICON PACK ***
*** INFO ***
This theme works with AOKP/CM9/10/10.1/10.2/11 and it fully supports [XHDPI/HDPI] screen resolutions! It also works with ParanoidAndroid.
You can download the wallpaper in the preview here http://giannisgx89.deviantart.com/art/Takeoff-362731675
*** HOW TO ***
Once you download the Flow Theme, go to setting/Themes or Theme Manager,
find the Flow Theme and apply it!
If you get an error message: apply the default theme first then reboot and apply the Flow theme and reboot again.
*** ABOUT ***
As i already wrote above this theme fully works with XHDPI and HDPI!
What you'll get with this theme?
New News & Weather Theme + New Widget
New keyboard Design
New Clean and Elegant look Softkeys and Navbar Background (Only AOKP supports themed navbar backgrounds so if you're on CM you'll not get it)
New Statusbar Notification Design with Sleek design for Quick Settings Android 4.2
New Default Wallpaper
New Camera User Interface
New Transparent Power Widget
New Design for the Dialer, Settings and the whole SystemUI
Small Apk Size With a Lot of Images
and many more you'll discover yourself...!
*** CONTACT ***
If you have any issues please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you can follow me on "Google+" to get the latest update for my upcoming themes!
Enjoy the theme!
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
★★★ This is DONATED version with more improve :) ★★★
✔This theme works with AOKP/CM9/10/10.1 and it supports [XHDPI/HDPI]
★ HOW TO
✔Once you download the theme, go to Setting/Themes or Theme Manager
✔ Find the Mianogen Theme and hit apply it!
✔ If you get an error message:
✔ Apply the default theme first then reboot and apply the Mianogen theme and reboot again.
✔ This theme fully works with XHDPI and work with HDPI!
★ WHAT CHANGES ¿ ؟ ﹖
✔ New Google JFK's icons and some new icon made by me with JFK style !
✔ Overall new Classy UI
✔ Clean and simple look
✔ New system icons to avoid boring
✔ New Navbar icon
✔ New Statusbar Notification
✔ New Switch graphic and toggles
✔ New Default Wallpaper
✔ New Camera UI - more smooth
✔ Small package change a lot of you phone !
✔ Themed apps as user request ~!
And many more you'll find it yourself...!
MIUI mix,CM10,CM 10.2,CM 11,miui,simple,daily,cyanogen,mianogen,stock,kitkat,theme chooser.
★ Christmas is coming ★
To help you celebrate Christmas, we added new pattern, head type, growing position, and Christmas theme. Enjoy and Merry Christmas :)
★ Background ★
Make your own background combination with setting for:
- Background color
- Background gradient mode (solid, linear gradient, linear gradient flip, radial gradient and aurora)
- Background pattern (14 available for now)
- Background pattern color and opacity
- Dynamic color mode for aurora gradient
★ Custom Background ★
Aside from 13 background pattern we provide, you can also pick an image from your gallery to be the background pattern for your Next Nexus Live Wallpaper
★ Particles ★
There are 3 types of particles group on this live wallpaper:
- General particles which is the particles that moving and animating around the screen,
- Touch particles which is appear when you touch the screen
- Glitter particles which is appear when you swipe across the screen.
★ General Particles ★
There are 3 general particles group. You can control pretty much everything about these particles, both appearance and animation style. For general particles, each of particles group, you can customize:
- Amount of the particles
- Color of the particles (one color or mixed color) + support custom color
- Overall Size
- Head Type (square, triangle, star, circle, hexagon, shuriken, snow flake)
- Head Opacity
- Tail Opacity
- Tail Length
- Glow Opacity
- Glow Size
- Animation style (moving, growing, grow and move)
- Growing position (random, center point, nine points, circle, heart shape, bio-hazard, X symbol, etc)
- Growing speed
- Moving direction (Down, Up, Left, Right, Vertical, Horizontal, Mixed)
- Rotation mode (Mixed, Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, No Rotation)
- Rotation speed
★ Themes ★
With so many setting, you probably wondering what combination is the best. Don't worry, we have pick up 41 different, unique, and beautiful combination as a "Themes" in the setting. You should check them up :)
★ User Custom Themes ★
Got a awesome setting combination? Don't worry. You can save it as user custom theme. You have unlimited slot for saving custom theme.
★ Custom Setting Code ★
Want to share you setting? Go to custom setting code, and copy your unique setting code. Share it wherever you want. User who have the code can simply paste and apply it to his/her Next Nexus Live Wallpaper PRO. You can also share your setting with screenshot plus QR code. We set up a fan page on Facebook so user can share to each other their awesome next nexus live wallpaper custom setting.
★ Other Features ★
- Screenshot (with QR Code)
- Smooth animation
- Portrait and landscape support
- Tablet support
- MoveToSD support
- Touch interactivity
- Future update for more pattern and more themes
If you like cool nexus style wallpaper, then this would be the best Nexus live wallpaper for you =)
To open and setting up your live wallpaper: Home-> Press menu-> wallpapers-> Live Wallpapers.
Season Zen includes Spring, Summer, Autumn / Fall, and Winter themes - four wallpaper themes for the price of one! Celebrate Easter with the customizable Easter egg patterns. Now with many new improvements, including time of day support, auto camera pan, enchanted forest Maple, Autumn, and Winter themes, birds, butterflies, snowmen, tons of customization, and more.
Bring your phone to life with this serene 3D nature wallpaper.
Sunlight filters through swaying trees in a peaceful park, as cherry blossoms float past. A birds nest perched in a branch overlooks a park bench, gently flowing brook, butterflies, and blooming flowers. Choose from hundreds of egg combinations, including Easter eggs, or hide the nest and egg altogether!
Customize nearly every part of the scene, including the bench, butterfly, flowers, eggs, stream, and more - thousands of possible combinations! You can also hide or show the nest, eggs, butterfly, river, and more.
Works great with phones, tablets, Tegra HD devices, or any device that supports live wallpapers.
Awards and Praise for Season Zen HD
• Google Play Editor's Choice 2011
• Top HD Wallpaper Apps for Android - topapps.net
• Best Paid Live Wallpapers For Android Phones - myandroidchief.com
• Best Live Wallpapers For Your Android Phone! - geekfreak.hubpages.com
• "...Season Zen HD is an outstanding live wallpaper app with an amazing design and colors." - appsrooster.com
Problems? Just email our support team with the model of your phone and a description of the problem.
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2549923
See all screenshots and features here: http://imgur.com/a/7418s
--REALTIME THEME CHANGER
--Gradient Status Bar
--Hide Status Bar icons
--Battery icon options(hide,hide percentage from battery text)
--CM Circle Battery
--StatusBar Clock Settings(position,color,style,html,hide)
--StatusBar Carrier Text(visibility and color)
--Trasparent StatusBar on Launcher(Works on any launcher)
--StatusBar Icon Colors(reboot is needed)
--Navigation Bar Color
--Trasparent NavBar on Launcher(Works on any launcher)
--Navigation Bar Height(Works fine with any launcher, even stock)
--Gradient Navigation Bar
--Navigation Bar button colors(color,homescreen color,glowcolor)
--Navigation Bar Button Actions with custom timeout
--Ring Pad customization
--Notification Panel Color
--Brightness Slider Background Color
--Volume Slider Background Color
--Brightness Slider Seekbar Color
--Volume Slider Seekbar Color
--Date Panel Background Color
--Date Panel Label Color
--Divider color(reboot is needed)
--QSlide Panel Color
--Notification Row(Background,Pressed and Icon Color)
--QuickSettings BackGround Button Colors(Normal and Pressed)
--QuickSettings Icon and label Button Color(Active and UnActive)
--List Overscroll Edge/Glow Colors(reboot is needed)
--Hide Label Button Color
--Hide Volume Slider
--Hide Brightness Slider
--Hide Carrier text on notification panel
--Control Brightness level by sliding the statusbar
--Auto Call Recording
--Set Call History as Default Tab
--Enable Noise Suppression
--Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
--New Message screen off option
--Change default led color for missed call
--Change default led color for incoming call
--Change default led color for missed messages
--Disable LEDs in Quite MODE
--Enable back led for more events.
--Disable carrier text and icon
--Use squared icons
--Hide alarm info
--Hide charging info
--Hide pattern string
--Hide swype string
--Hide statusbar clock
--Show Remaiming Attemps
--Knock OFF on Aosp Lockscreen
--Fix Blank Screen Bug with aosp lockscreen
--Remove shadow background on aosp lockscreen
--Hide input switcher notification
--Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
--Hide full battery notification
--Hide AC charging notification
--Hide slow charging notification
--Hide wireless charging notification
--Hide verizon notifications
--Hide Quietmode schedule notification
--Hide Battery saver notification
--Hide Low Battery Dialog
--Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
--Enable Shutter Sound OFF
--Disable Video Recording Sound
--Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
--Disable Camera Forced Sound
--Disable PlugnPop when heaset are plugged in.
--Enable All Rotations
--Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to potrait when you disable auto rotation)
--Palm swype to take a screenshot
--Enable Overflow menu button
--Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings
--Enable Torch(Flashlight) with volume up key
--Skip Tracks with volume Keys
--Show Extended Kernel Info
Thanks to Android Asset Studio for the icon
***Network & Internet***
- Wifi Scan interval
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- Media streaming tweaks
- Use Google DNS
- Enable/Disable HSUPA
- Protect against SYN attacks
- Avoid Time-Wait state
- Block all redirects & source-routing
- Various IPv4 tweaks
- 3 presets of OOM Groupings & Minfree
- 2 presets of zRam compression
- Adjust Dalvik & kernel to new values
- Renice low priority processes
- Heap Size selection
- Heap Growth-limit selection
- Heap Start Size selection
- Optimization Flags selection
- Enable/Disable JIT
- Enable/Disable JNI Error Checking
- Enable/Disable bytecode verification for Dalvik
- Governor tweaks
- I/O Scheduler tweaks
- Disabling I/O stats
- Enable/Disable Vsync
- Disable Normalized/NewFair/GentleFair Sleepers
***Toggle Android Features***
- Hardware Acceleration
- Force GPU rendering
- Surface Dithering
- Purgeable Assets
- 16bit Transparency
- Kernel JNI Error Checking
- Android Logger
- Locking launcher in memory
- Call Ring Delay
- Proximity Sensor delay
- In-Call amount of volume steps
- SMS & MMS retry timer if failed sending
- SMS & MMS amount of retries if failed sending
- Enable/Disable AMR Wideband
***Touchscreen & Display***
- Amount of fingers recognized by the screen (multitouch)
- Minimum amount of time between 2 touch events (Pointer Duration)
- Maximum amount of events per second WindowsManager can handle
- SurfaceFlinger's minimum velocity
- SurfaceFlinger's maximum velocity
- Enable/Disable FPS Capping
- Optimize sqlite3 databases at each boot
- I/O Tweaks for ext4 file-systems
- Internal & External sdcard tweaks
- Zipalign all apks at each boot
- Various battery saving tweaks
- Various camera quality tweaks
- Raising jpg quality to 100%
- Enable quickpoweron
----------- TOOLS -----------
This tool allows you to completely safely pimp your rom.
It will backup all your original system files and create a flashable zip containing them. This way, if some tweak cause problems, simply flash your Rescue Package to remove all modifications made by Pimp My Rom
***Universal Init.d Support***
Enable init.d support with absolutely ANY kernel.
This tool is the first completely universal method for granting init.d support, for the simple reason that [B]everything[/B] happens on the app side.
***Pimp My CPU***
Take full control over your processor :
- Minimum & maximum CPU frequencies management
- Overclocking if your kernel supports it
- Governors management
- Schedulers management
- Voltage control
Safely modify your display's density in 3 easy steps.
A graphical user interface for the Random Number Generator Daemon (RNGD) binary.
Independently set :
- Feed Interval
- Feed Timeout
- Amount of Random bytes
- Kernel random read/write wakeup threshold
Allows you to have 2 different bootanimations which will alternatively be displayed, one boot each.
***Lock Apps in Memory***
Bypass Android's built-in task killer by locking any installed application in memory, including system apps!
***Navigation Bar Toggle***
Self-explanatory, toggle the navigation bar on & off
Choose between 79 countries + 5 continents of gps.conf files:
***Device Hidden Menu***
Access your device's hidden settings without having to dial weird and hard to remember codes
----------- APPS & MODS -----------
Download & install some popular mods without flashing anything!
***Pimp My Beats***
A full-blown audio mod containing :
- Modified DSPManager
- Beats Audio binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- Dolby Mobile binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- SRS binaries, libs, framework & other assets
# Bravia Engine 2
# xLoud & ClearAudio+
# Sony Album
# OpenVPN Support
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
We're Having a 100k 50% off Celebration Sale! Check out our Donation version for the details!
Got an Idea http://team-devs.com/feature-request-form/
Even on fullscreen apps like games or gallery?
And have you by any chance tried MiUI in the past and you miss a certain eye-candy of it?
Yell Welcome to Battery Bar!
You can now easily set a bar with customisable height, place and color (it can even change according to battery level).
You won't believe how convenient it is until you try it yourself!
100% Ad Free! No Fishy Permissions needed!
Auto-Magicaly Hiding with Statusbar
-Selectable via Options Menu
-Auto-Magicaly Color (Low Med Reg Charge)
-Auto Detection of screen Width ( Bar works in Portrait and Landscape Mode on any phone!)
Simply start the service,
configure the colors and options to your liking
Featured on Android Police!
Again on 4Tablet PC (Russian)
More on Android HDBlog (Italian)
I cant reply to comments on the market please email me for support or ideas :D
More from developer
Have you ever thought how many space on screen is wasted because of navbar? This app is made to fix this!
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar hides real navigation bar and replaces it with own customizable panel that hides itself automatically. You can access this panel by swipe from bottom edge of the screen(or by another trigger action).
- Hides just navigation bar and keeps notifications bar.
- Customizable button layout and longpress actions on every button. Add up to 9 buttons to the panel!
- Customize look and behavior of UDN's panel with themes, transparency levels, editable height of the panel, glow animations, etc.
- Tiny RAM consumption.( ~< 10MB of RAM)
- Active support by me :)
(very old)Review on XDA: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/expand-your-screen-size-with-ultimate-dynamic-navbar/
***PROBABLY WON"T WORK ON SAMSUNG DEVICES THAT HAVE KNOX. I CAN"T DO NOTHING WITH IT. PLEASE, DON"T GIVE ME 1 STAR :) ***
Android 4.4 KitKat brought lots of improvements, but enhanced security sometimes makes old good rooty apps to stop working on new OS. This app is made to fix it up!
With SELinuxModeChanger you can switch SELinux between "permissive"(it was used in android 4.3) and "enforcing"(new mode in kitkat).
Just select the button to apply. Script will be execututed automatically after every reboot and will set selected mode. Simple and stupid :)
**it's pre-alpha, so expect bugs. I've tested it on Galaxy Nexus with 4.4 - everything works fine for me. If it doesn't work for you - mail me. The more info I get, the easier to develop fix**