-Sometimes your wallpaper can reset itself.
-The app is not compatible with most non-AOSP based ROMs
-Especially not working on the LG G3.
-works great on Nexus devices and most Motorola devices!
WARNING: This app modifies system files and should only be used with a flashable backup of your current ROM on your device. The developer is not responsible for any damages.
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 5.0.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
Clearly, you can modify these files by yourself... the purpose of this app is only to save a few of your time!
Please, try first the method described in the link above manually. If it works then it makes sense to use this app. Otherwise, there is no chance that this app can work on your device.
* Disclaimer *
This app has been tested on my S3 running CyanogenMod 11. There is no warranty that this app will work on your device. The app modifies configuration files, which may cause problems to your phone if it is running some version of Android not compatible with the procedure described here: http://www.gizbeat.com/2021/disable-or-enable-the-on-screen-virtual-software-keys-in-android/
ATTENTION! If you do not have the knowledge to restore the modified files in case of problems, or you are not willing to risk, please do not try this app.
It is highly suggested to have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod, and to perform a full backup before using this app for the first time.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LOLLIPOP !!!!!!!
xSTANA is a module developed in order to easily customize the navigation (Not CM11 one) and status bars.
0- I cannot ensure that xstana is compatible with all devices, so, please test FREE themes in order to see if xstana is compatible with your device before get Prime.
1- You absolutely need : Root AND Xposed Framework.
2- To choose a statusbar or navbar theme you only have to slide to the right or the left or click on "personalise button".
3- "Themable" elements in the status bar: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery(NOT YET for AOSP/touchwiz based roms), sync, audio-profile, headset.
4- "Themable" elements in the navigation bar:
background, scale-type, back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, qmemo(LG), dual window(LG), notification down(LG).
5- It does not change the order of your buttons
6- For now, it works better on XHDPI and XXHDPI devices.
7- Known bugs:
Not compatible with CM11 NavBar.
ScaleType/Size of personalized buttons is sometimes not correct on some devices.
Non-alignment of icons in the status-bar on some devices.
To report a bug or suggest an improvement you can send me an email, and i will do my best to answer you. You can also go to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
To support my work and unlock all features of the application you can upgrade to PRIME.
** Does not work on the G3 **
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
* The latest update of the navigation bar icon is smaller then previous version, but it's exactly what the lollipop navigation bar look like. So, If you prefer the version of bigger size, do not update!
* Every time you updated, reboot your device to make it work normally.
CM11 Theme - Lollipop Navigation Bar
Geometric shapes navigation bar : Rectangle, Circle and Square
change your style of navigation bar.
tags : android lollipop, system bar, navigation bar, navbar, sysbar
1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4+);
2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
9. Unread Counts/Notifier
11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
18. Import layout from other launcher
20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
[Launcher Desktop :]
+ Set launcher desktop grid
+ Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
+ Lock desktop option
+ Hide search bar, status bar
+ Hide shadow, indicator
+ Infinite scrolling
+ Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
+ Wallpaper scrolling
+ Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
[Launcher Dock :]
+ Multi Dock pages
+ Number of Dock icons
+ Dock icon size
+ Hide Dock
+ Drawer icon position
[Launcher Drawer :]
+ Set launcher drawer grid
+ Drawer folder
+ Set icon size, icon text size/color
+ Background transparent
+ Launch from everywhere
+ Quick toggle
+ Favorite apps, Recent apps
[Launcher Folder :]
+ Max rows and columns
+ Folder background
+ Folder preview style
+ Bulk add for folder
Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
Google Now Launcher
1. Very good alternative to Google Now launcher, Nova launcher with very many options. -- André
2. Love this launcher Yoooooo.....thank u so much for a great launcher...after a long time I found this launcher has fulfilled all expectations of me, a perfect launcher...!! -- Saral
3. Very good launcher Nice looking, fast, very similar to android lollipop. Also very stable and has not given me errors. I give it 5 stars. -- Luis
4. Best launcher IMHO, I've used every launcher over the years. This launcher allows all the customization you want and the icon editor works fine. I love the sidebar and using double tap to turn off the screen was my favorite feature on my old LG G2. -- Shawn G
5. Amazing !! I can't believe i am experiencing the lollipop like UI without any actual update on my phone ... It has make my phone completely classy and handy !!! Completely recommended .... Go for it !! Good job!! -- Devesh Kedia
Please refer to L Setting -- Help
If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, rate 5 stats ★★★★★, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
♥Apply the theme to transform your background screen, icon and launcher widget! :D
***How to apply a theme***
- Install Dodol Launcher (if you haven't yet).
- Press the home button and set the Dodol Launcher as the default home launcher by selecting [Use as default value for this task] or [Always].
- Open the launcher menu by swiping the home screen upwards, select the [Theme] menu, then select and apply the theme of your choice.
- Is available only in Android ver. 4.0.3 and above (ICS, Jellybean)
- Some functions cannot be applied in certain devices.
***Why Dodol Launcher is so special***
- Cute, simple, vibrant, sophisticated, cuddly and warm themes are continuously updated
- The default widget offers convenient functions, including quick switch and memory cleaner
- Apps/widget can be used easily with the dock and alert shortcut list
- Offers functions that can be used to decorate fonts/ringtones/keyboards
- Offers detailed functions for screen rotation/individual icons/folders etc...
- Supports functions in a convenient and stable manner by copying the home screen and creating backups of settings
YOU NEED A CUSTOM ROM.
THIS IS NOT A LAUNCHER THEME.
Lollipop (CM12) is NOT supported.
KitKat users MUST BE ON 4.4.3, or your contacts and dialer will probably crash.
HoloGlass - Google's UI, Elevated...
This "Theme Chooser" theme turns your apps transparent, letting your background shine through!
If you really like HoloGlass, there is a donate version available as well :D
If have issues installing, see bugs or notice anything weird, EMAIL me with a screenshot, so I can troubleshoot. It works better than submitting a bad review. (Or go to the XDA link below) This theme is still a work in progress (Beta), and many things are still a little funny.
It is designed to work on XHDPI for now. I will gradually add support for HDPI and Tablet devices, but I am focusing on the one resolution at the moment.
This theme has been tested with official versions of CM10.1, AOKP, and PA, but should work with similar roms.
- Make sure you're on a custom ROM with Theme Chooser
Once you've downloaded/installed the theme:
- Apply system theme and reboot
- Apply "HoloGlass"
- Reboot and enjoy!
If you receive an error that the Theme was incorrectly compiled, revert to the system theme, reboot, and apply HoloGlass again. It will work, I promise! If you still have problems, email me for help, it is likely a DPI issue.
You can follow the development thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2179705
### PLEASE READ: ###
- DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
- Reboot after applying the theme is REQUIRED
- For the statusbar and navbar transparencies, your Rom needs to support it, like ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or some custom versions of CM10.1 (The official branch does not include this transparency support)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phone & Contacts
- Modified Clock style to get rid of the fat hours
- Any app that uses the default Holo theme
- Translucent statusbar icons (best on transparent status bar)
- Glass-ey notification tray and QS toggles
- Nova (changes the "shadow" to the same transparency setting as the Holo theme)
- Plenty of stuff that might look weird / inconsistent because it is a beta
- Holo.Light theme
- Themed apps
- and more!
- Colored versions!
Bonus Note: Nova launcher users who also have a ROM with launcher navbar transparancy settings:
You can set the launcher to the same transparency as the system apps:
In Nova Settings -> Desktop, check the Show Shadow box.
The transparency value is #50000000 or 31%, depending on your ROM.
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2792242
TINTED BARS MOD:
-Tint status bar according to the action bar
-Status bar shadow on apps
-Link status and navigation bar color
STATUS BAR TWEAKS:
-Status Bar color
-Hide status bar shadow on home
-Circle Battery(with custom style,color,animations)
-Status bar icon colors
-Hide status bar icons
-Change status bars' icon set
-Carrier tweaks(visibility,color,custom text,custom size)
-Brightness changing with sliding the status bar
NAVIGATION BAR TWEAKS:
-Navigation Bar color
-Hide navigation bar shadow on home
-Button glow color
-Navigation bar size
-Button long pressing actions(with many actions and custom timeout)
-Up to 7 buttons in the navigation bar
-Replace QMemo with Search button
-Restore Menu button
RING PAD TWEAKS:
-Up to 5 custom apps
-Disable ringpad option
NOTIFICATION PANEL TWEAKS:
-Blurred Background Effect
-Custom background for each element
-Custom color for each element
-Options to hide elements
-Custom app on clock button pressing
-Custom carrier text
QUICKSETTINGS PANEL TWEAKS:
-Custom toggle color
-Hide label buttons
-Add brightness tile
RECENT APPS WINDOW TWEAKS:
-Add Clear button(AOSP style with a long pressing option)
-Add Ram Bar(with custom colors)
-Auto Call Recording
-Set Call History as Default Tab
-Enable Noise Suppression
-Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
-New Message screen off option
-Increase recipient limit to 100
-Enhance zoom range
-Add sent time stamp to msg details
-Disable carrier text and icon
-Hide alarm info
-Hide charging info
-Hide pattern string
-Hide swype string
-Hide Knock code string and brackets
-Hide statusbar clock
-Show Remaiming Attemps
-Enable Easy UI
-Hide input switcher notification
-Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
-Hide full battery notification
-Hide AC charging notification
-Hide slow charging notification
-Hide wireless charging notification
-Hide Quietmode schedule notification
-Hide Battery saver notification
-Hide Low Battery Dialog
-Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
-Disable Data roaming notification and popup
-Disable voice mail notifications
-Disable voice roaming notification
-Disable Shutter Sound
-Disable Video Recording Sounds
-Disable Camera Sound
-Disable Focus Sounds
-Disable low battery check
-Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
-Auto Expand Volume Panel
-Skip Tracks with volume Keys
-More Volume Steps
-Disable Volume adjust sounds
-Link Ringtone and notification volume
-Change default led color for missed call
-Change default led color for incoming call
-Change default led color for missed messages
-Hide icon labels from the homescreen
-8 Hotseat items
-Custom Grid on homescreen
-Hide Tabs on App Drawer
-Hide icon labels from the App Drawer
-Custom Grid Size on App Drawer
-Hide Clock On Launcher
-Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings
-Enable All Rotations
-Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to potrait when you disable auto rotation)*
-Disable Navigation Bar
-More items in powermenu
-Disable the power menu when device is locked
-Volume button actions while LCD is idle.
-Show Extended Kernel Info
-Disable Overflow menu button
-Disable full-screen keyboard in landscape mode
-Enable Knock OFF on Navigation Bar
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given
★It Requires Root Access
★It Requires BUSYBOX
★It Requires Xposed Framework
★you can choose your favorite color for your Clock with out modifying APK files
★You can add custom text along with the clock, which will be displayed in status bar and notification bar
★You can add color to Date field in notification bar...
★You can choose your favorite font for clock & Date field in status bar & notification bar...
★You can add your favorite fonts into your /sdcard/fonts/ folder, it will be listed in the app
★You can add bar code fonts for clock & Date field in status bar & notification bar..
★You can choose any color for status bar...
★You can make full transparent for notification
★You can enable 180 rotation of phones(can rotate in all directions)...
★You can choose any color for Battery...
★You can choose any color for Wifi signal
★You can choose any color for Mobile signal
★You can change the carrier name in lock-screen and notification...
★You can can apply color to carrier name in lock-screen and notification...
★Change the carrier name size in lock-screen
★You can have Full screen caller picture in your phone
★Set default caller image for full-screen caller function
★Set any color for name, phone number etc
★Hide Am Pm
★Complete transparency for status bar
★Choose any Notification panel bg image or color
★Status bar Center Clock
★CRT Screen off effect (No Effect,Horizontal Effect and Vertical Effect)
★Enable or disable status bar during the full screen call
★Apply any font for name, phone number etc for full screen caller
★Ram usage in recent panel
★Button to Clear all recent tasks
★Choose WiFi and mobile in out color
★Mobile Color will be applied to mobile type as well
★In full screen caller function... during incoming call glowdots color will be changed...
★Choose Ticker text color
★Choose Toast text color & Toast bgcolor
★Choose Notification text & content color (this is experimentel)
★New Color picker with hex code option
★Network speed will be displayed in status bar & Choose color for it
★Smart alarm icon option
★Added gesture anywhere module
★Added new module Quiet Hours
★Skip tracks on volume keys long-press while screen is off
★Controls cursor using volume keys in text fields
★Added breathing missed call option
★Added New Module For Day dream
★Select Day dream background color or image
★Select Day dream Clock color
★Can change Holo background to any color or image
★Added New Module For navigation bar
★Added statusbar and navigationbar gestures like left swipe, right swipe, long press, double tap
★Choose any color for divider line
★pulse notification light aka LED control
★Added keypad pin shuffler option
★Added new module appbar aka sidebar
★Added Notification Peek
★Added Circle App launcher
★Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★It Requires BUSYBOX
★It Requires Xposed Framework
★Install Xposed Installer
★Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
★Install XBlast Tools
★Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
★Configure the application as you like
★Soft reboot the phone to see the changes
If you find any bugs please contact me in the email.
I will support u ASAP...
Pls dont give me the bad rating here....
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
HD quality Icons
Option to Save wallpapers on SD Card
Theme via default theme manager
Themes Analog and Digital Clock Widgets
Small in Size
Install & Apply procedures:
1. Click on Download Button Above to download and Install Our Theme.
2. Once installed click on the Open button above and have a look at the icons and/or apply desired Home screen wallpaper.
3 For applying the theme follow :
a. For Home : Go to Settings/Display/Home screen/Theme/Choose it from list.
b. For Nav-bar : Go to Settings/Display/Home touch buttons/Color/Choose it from list.
PROBABLY WON'T WORK ON SAMSUNG DEVICES. SORRY, I CAN'T DO NOTHING WITH IT. PLEASE, DON'T GIVE ME 1 STAR :)
Android 4.4+ brought lots of improvements, but enhanced security sometimes makes old good rooty apps to stop working on new OS. This app is made to fix it up!
With SELinuxModeChanger you can switch SELinux between "permissive"(it was used in android 4.3) and "enforcing"(new mode in kitkat and newer).
Just select the button to apply. Script will be executed automatically after every reboot and will set selected mode. Simple and stupid :)
Have you ever thought how many space on screen is wasted because of navbar? This app is made to fix this!
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar hides real navigation bar and replaces it with own customizable panel that hides itself automatically. You can access this panel by swipe from bottom edge of the screen(or by another trigger action).
- Hides just navigation bar and keeps notifications bar.
- Customizable button layout and longpress actions on every button. Add up to 9 buttons to the panel!
- Customize look and behavior of UDN's panel with themes, transparency levels, editable height of the panel, glow animations, etc.
- Tiny RAM consumption.( ~< 10MB of RAM)
- Active support by me :)