MRCP Revision Notes is the most efficient, detailed and conclusive educational source for MRCP Parts 1 and 2.
These notes contains over 700 topics of the most common topics that appear in MRCP parts 1 and 2 exams.
These notes are updated and will be continuously updated according to the recent guidelines.
Although these notes are conclusive but they were written in a brief way to be easily studied.
Convenient topics that contain simple definition, most common signs and symptoms, suitable diagnostic procedures with illustrated images and detailed management lines according to updated guidelines.
The most important feature that MRCP Revision Notes offers unlike most other resources is illustrated images.
MRCP Revision Notes contains over 350 images which represent the most common diagnostic procedures, dermatological signs and demonstrating diagrams.
Each image is explained with arrows and notes that makes it easy to be studied.
Images are of educational purposes in MRCP part 1 and of great value for MRCP part 2 as they frequently and continuously appear in MRCP exams.
Image content of MRCP Revision Notes includes:
• 150+ dermatological images which represent a full dermatological atlas
• 90+ X ray images for chest, abdomen and bone
• 50+ CT scan images for chest, abdomen and brain
• 30+ ECG images which are in image explained
• 20+ MRI images for spinal column and brain
• 20+ blood film and bone marrow biopsy images
• 12+ fundoscopic examination images
• Biopsy, angiographic, ERCP, MRCP, thyroid uptake, diagrams and others
Finally we assure you that our source is the richest and the most efficient source and we also assure you that you will not need another educational source.