Every year 37 children die in the US for being left in the car. These deaths can be prevented with the help of Child Guard app. Child Guard notifies you if you walk away from your car and leave the child in the car.
Child Guard also notifies you if your child separates more than 10 meters (30 feet) from you,
- Button to select your warning ringtone
- On and off option while the app is open.
- Audio and visual warning.
- Child Guard requires a small Bluetooth device such as a Bluetooth headphone.
- For child in the car reminder, you may use the car's Bluetooth and do not need a separate Bluetooth.
- Using your cell phone settings, pair a Bluetooth headphone (or any small Bluetooth device) with your cell phone. This is a one time setup.
- Turn your the Bluetooth on.
- Open Child Guard app.
- Touch the “Select Bluetooth button”.
- Select the Bluetooth you want to use with Child Guard.
- Select the warning ringtone using the “Select Ringtone” button
- Attach the Bluetooth device to your child clothing or wrist or place in her/his pocket.
- For child in the car you can just place the Bluetooth in the car.
- Place the Bluetooth inside your bag or briefcase to prevent loosing them.
Keywords: child, abduction, safety, loss, prevention, bluethooth