Now, you too can use these little-known secrets to get the edge...
to legally live beyond
the law... get special treatment...
Even impress your friends... and enjoy the kind of knowledge others can only dream of having!
I was furious and just about ready to punch an officer of the law right on the nose...
But, before I tell you the whole story, let me stress that I am not a violent person. And I have nothing against cops. In fact, I appreciate them very much for putting their lives on the line every day for our protection.
But when I got pulled over for driving just 3 miles above the speed limit, I was raging mad. Especially because I knew I hadn't done anything wrong.
To make matters worse, as I sat in my car fuming with anger, I watched the other cars passing me by -- speeding past me, going at least 10 to 15 miles faster than I was going.
And, I thought to myself, "This is not fair!" These bozos were going much faster than me... and they were getting away with it! While I got pulled over for going 3 miles over the limit. But when it's your word against the word of a cop, you almost never win. So... I just sat there and took it, like I've done many times before. I watched the officer write up the ticket, tear it off and hand it to me while saying "Have a nice day" in a condescending manner.
Two days later, my friend told me about this report called "How to Beat Speeding Tickets!" And, being the skeptic that I am, I didn't really believe what the report was promising. So, I didn't do anything. But, then I thought, "What the heck, I'll get the report anyway." I figured, if this report could help me avoid just one ticket, it could easily save me about a hundred dollars (or more) in ticket fines.
Boy, am I ever glad I got the report. Because I have not gotten a speeding ticket since! And I know that I probably won't have to pay for another speeding ticket ever again... whether I'm at fault or not... as long as I continue to use the insider secrets that are revealed in this special report. Secrets like these...
How to find out if a cop is close by, long before he ever sees you... even if he's miles away from you.
How to use "shielding techniques" to become virtually invisible on the road.
How to use stealth, deception, and "hiding" strategies in your favor.
How to locate 'speed traps' that cops use to sneak up on speeders. Find out where cops are most likely to hide and wait for you - even if you're in a completely new and unknown neighborhood!
The truth about radar detectors! Find out if it's actually helping you or hurting you!
What's the best lane to travel in, to dramatically reduce your chances of getting pulled over.
How to easily spot "undercover" and unmarked cop cars that most people will totally miss!
How to trick radar guns using this simple technique.
What you MUST know about areas where the speed limits are enforced by aircrafts.
The secrets revealed in this report will work anywhere, in any state within the USA. Because the strategies are not "location specific." In fact, they will probably work in most other countries outside of USA as well.
And, you'll find them all in this handy insider resource...
this report shows you what most people don't know about! It shows you how to be and do better than everyone else. It reveals the secrets that other people can only dream of having. It shows you how to beat the system... if you want to!
It's about more than saving money. It's about having the edge... and knowing what you're not supposed to know!
You can even impress your friends with this information. Or you can help them get out of trouble, just as my friend did for me when he told me about this great report.
This report helps you do all of that!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
California Family Law
California Evidence: Civil and Criminal
Children and the Law
Regularly updated, Attorney's BriefCase is available on a subscription basis via CD-ROM, on the World Wide Web iPhone and Droid.
Thousands of "cards" containing briefs of all important related cases and statutory and regulatory enactments.
Extensive quotations: Wherever a case contains a quote that you would want to put into a brief or statement of decision, it's there ready to paste.
Notes: When there is material relevant to a card, not found in the case-such as subsequent developments-it's set forth in "Notes" which follow many cards.
Commentary: BriefCase has a simple, yet unique, editorial philosophy: call facts "Facts" and opinion "Comment." Many BriefCase cards have expert commentary associated with them, but always clearly marked as "Comment."
Free access to BriefCase OnCall™ for current BriefCase subscribers. It contains briefs of all relevant developments between versions. It is our way to keep you current between updates.
Succinct, readable summaries: Cases are summarized based upon the issue presented. Facts unrelated to the issue are dealt with on other cards which relate to issues involving those facts. The summaries are accurate, factual and to the point.
Frequent cross-referencing: Where there are related cases or statutes on point, you can jump to them with a mouse click.
Summary of Law cards wherein important areas of the law are summarized, analyzed and discussed.
Code sections, rules and regulations in full text: You'll find the entire Family Code or Evidence Code (depending upon the BriefCase module), and important sections from other California codes, Rules of Court, federal statutes, Rules of Professional Conduct, Treasury Regulations, etc.
For California Family Law users there are thousands of cases in full text: If you want to see the full opinion on which a card is based, it's available at the touch of a key. These include not only the California cases you'll need (some going back to the 1800s) but many U.S. Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit, Tax Court, Private Letter Rulings, and important out-of-state cases as well.
- "I'm Being Arrested" Quick Text - Send a pre-filled Text Message to a friend containing a message of you being arrested along with your current GPS location with just a few touches
- BAC Calculator - *Calculate your Blood Alcohol Content by entering the data
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of DWI offenses
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in DWI cases
If you are accused of a DWI or criminal charge, it is important to have an experienced, seasoned lawyer who will provide you with quality legal representation. I have the knowledge and skills to defend you successfully, and I will aggressively fight to get you the best possible results.
* The BAC Calculator is for estimation purposes only. The BAC estimates should not be used to infer anyone's ability to operate a motor vehicle.
Database size is more than 10MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
- Reference – Traffic signs, rule of the republic of India
- Learn traffic signs of India
- This program is an aid not all Indian citizens who do not know the Indian road signs and do not know the main Indian traffic rules and signs
- Any non-Indian citizen may have difficulty understanding the Indian road sign,traffic rules.
- Our Vision is to promote safe driving in India.
- We are helping user to know the various traffic signs. There are three categories of traffic signs in India,Mandatory, Cautionary and Informatory. All these
- Questions are presented randomly from all the topics
- Review failed questions
- Various traffic signs guidance
- This Apps contains all of the categories one needs to study to pass the written test,
1.Rules of the road
5.Safe driving practices
7.Sharing the road with other vehicles
Tags: Indian Traffic Rule, Traffic Problems, Hindi, Free Hindi Traffic Rules, Driving, Parking,