Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
星野 博美（ほしの ひろみ）
- Emergency arrest text to your contact
- BAC estimator
- List of rights
- Record arrest information
- Call a taxi
- and more
California Family Law
California Evidence: Civil and Criminal
Children and the Law
Regularly updated, Attorney's BriefCase is available on a subscription basis via CD-ROM, on the World Wide Web iPhone and Droid.
Thousands of "cards" containing briefs of all important related cases and statutory and regulatory enactments.
Extensive quotations: Wherever a case contains a quote that you would want to put into a brief or statement of decision, it's there ready to paste.
Notes: When there is material relevant to a card, not found in the case-such as subsequent developments-it's set forth in "Notes" which follow many cards.
Commentary: BriefCase has a simple, yet unique, editorial philosophy: call facts "Facts" and opinion "Comment." Many BriefCase cards have expert commentary associated with them, but always clearly marked as "Comment."
Free access to BriefCase OnCall™ for current BriefCase subscribers. It contains briefs of all relevant developments between versions. It is our way to keep you current between updates.
Succinct, readable summaries: Cases are summarized based upon the issue presented. Facts unrelated to the issue are dealt with on other cards which relate to issues involving those facts. The summaries are accurate, factual and to the point.
Frequent cross-referencing: Where there are related cases or statutes on point, you can jump to them with a mouse click.
Summary of Law cards wherein important areas of the law are summarized, analyzed and discussed.
Code sections, rules and regulations in full text: You'll find the entire Family Code or Evidence Code (depending upon the BriefCase module), and important sections from other California codes, Rules of Court, federal statutes, Rules of Professional Conduct, Treasury Regulations, etc.
For California Family Law users there are thousands of cases in full text: If you want to see the full opinion on which a card is based, it's available at the touch of a key. These include not only the California cases you'll need (some going back to the 1800s) but many U.S. Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit, Tax Court, Private Letter Rulings, and important out-of-state cases as well.
- Quick call emergency numbers
- Capture and record accident information
- Locate nearest hospital
- Find our office location
- Record your proof of insurance
- Track and record injury-related expenses
Please note - use of this application does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Downloading this free app will enable you to read our brochures and catalogues on your mobile device, even when you're offline. Phoenix Safe Company is one of the oldest UK manufacturers of safes and security products and can trace its history back to 1799.
We are now a world leader manufacturing and distributing a range of state of the art safes and security products to suit all requirements, ranging from residential to commercial security and or fire protection. We specialise in vital records protection for both paper and computer media. All of our fire resistant safes are independently tested to European and American test standards.
All fire resistant files and safes carry a life-time after-the-fire replacement warranty. We welcome the opportunity to help you secure your most important items!
You can check out a Pro version with continuously growing amount of content (currently added 555 topics). https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.engerrors
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.