Enter the project zip code to enable Weather Tracking, a fantastic feature that shows you the recorded weather at your jobsite at five work times throughout the day. That makes accounting for weather delays much easier and faster, while still allowing you to log further if needed by specifying the severity and duration of the delay.
Quickly and easily record essential information about what happened at the jobsite each day using the Work Log. You can record exactly which employees showed up to the site, how long they stayed, and what was accomplished. Snap a photo of your completed foundation, or record an important conversation with a subcontractor. With this efficient tool you can eliminate bulky paper logs and files so you won't have to waste time organizing them or searching through stacks to find them.
With fields for inputting the reason for the visit and the duration, project managers and team members can get a good idea of what happened that day even if they were not present. An added benefit is that if the visitor is a ConstructionOnline user, you can select them as a contact, so both parties have record of the visit.
Supplies and materials are always arriving and leaving the jobsite. Avoid costly mistakes and keep track of all your deliveries in an efficient and highly organized manner with this easy tool. You’ll always be on top of what came in today, from which company—giving you a quick way to record exactly who your most reliable suppliers are.
Never miss another important detail. With plenty of space to enter project notes for each day and the easy Attachment Tool to supplement your notes with pictures, video, and other files, you can keep all of your daily records together for a complete Project Log.
With the all new OnSite Logging HD App, you’ll finish your logging in half the time without the stress of maintaining paper logs and files. Once you upload your attachments and enter your notes, ConstructionOnline handles the rest by organizing and storing it for you by date for easy future access. From there you can visit ConstructionOnline to create automated log reports, clearly summarizing all activity for any defined period in a professional document. Just enter the start and end dates to create a comprehensive, printable report documenting everything you've logged within that time frame.
To get started, simply launch the app to log in or create your free ConstructionOnline account. ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! More than 150,000 companies—including 92% of the FORTUNE 500—rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure your content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when the app is closed
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from your SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts, but we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators and do not store any contact information on Box servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Plus, Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps.
* In Box OneCloud apps, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
✔ Work Faster:
Autodesk Instant makes it easy to communicate efficiently with your team whether you’re in the office or on-the-go. Share what’s important in real-time – no need to draft lengthy emails or wait for an in-person meeting.
✔ Get Your Point Across:
Use Instant to discuss everything from urgent updates to new meeting locations. Enable push notifications to ensure you never miss a critical message that could otherwise get buried in your inbox.
✔ Show, Don’t Tell:
Add context to your messages by attaching photos and videos. You can also share your location with coworkers so they know you’re on your way to a meeting or where to find you at a crowded conference.
✔ Bring Your Conversation Offline:
Sometimes, conversations evolve beyond the scope of a quick message and it’s easier to just give someone a call. Autodesk Instant allows you to call coworkers from within the app, even if you don’t already have their phone number.
✔ Flexible Messaging Features:
- Create conversation groups for different projects, teams, or social occasions you’re involved with.
- Start an individual conversation with a coworker to facilitate 1:1 collaboration.
- Use Instant’s Townhall feature to send messages to your entire team or organization.
- Seamlessly communicate with coworkers, even if they aren’t set up on Instant yet.
More from developer
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messages with pictures, files, video and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
· Add, view, edit, share and follow the natural flow of a task from start to completion.
· Inform colleagues of your task progress and be informed of theirs through Task Activity Stream.
· Organize and prioritize your task list while on the go.
· Chat directly with online colleagues about tasks.
Use Case Description:
Tasks in business involve a lot more than just a list of tasks jotted down on scratch paper. Business tasks are not always on your plate. Sometimes you want to stay informed of tasks on other peoples’ plates, even the plates of entire teams. Using MangoTasks, you can easily manage all types of business tasks efficiently and effectively.
How is MangoTasks Different?
· Activity Stream: Throughout the “Task Lifecycle” you can track task activity via “Feeds”. “Task Activity” in the Feature Grid keeps you intimately informed of colleagues’ notes about task progress. In the Task Activity Stream colleagues’ “Profile Picture” and “Online Presence” is shown adjacent to each feed.
· Task Bins: MangoTasks introduces task “bins” to organize your tasks. The bins are constructed to filter tasks that you are actively “Working”, tasks that you will be working on after the current set are “Pending”, and tasks that are not yet scheduled and will be worked upon at a distant later stage are “Queued”. MangoTasks has an easy “Feature Grid” to quickly view tasks from “Working”, “Pending” and “Queued” bins.
· Task Actions: In addition to adding, viewing and editing, MangoTasks lets you take actions on tasks based on your role. Owner of a task can mark it “Started” or “Finished”. Once “Finished” and “Delivered”, the task reviewer can mark the task “Reviewed” before it is moved to the “Completed” bin.
· Due Date and Priority: Organize and prioritize tasks via our simple Task List Interface. Tasks lists can be displayed in two organized layouts: “Group by Due Date” organizes tasks with the least time until the task is due at the top of the list. “Overdue” tasks are shown first, then tasks that are due “Today”, “Tomorrow” and less pressing due dates in descending order. “Order by Priority” is a customizable list of tasks with the highest priory tasks at the top.
· Delegated Tasks: When you create a task that someone else will be executing, you delegate that task to a colleague or a team. “Delegated Tasks” in the Feature Grid filters those tasks that you created but delegated to someone else.
· Real-Time Collaboration: “Online” colleagues can instantly be contacted in MangoTasks via the integrated “IM Chat Client”. Colleagues can also receive “Wall Posts” and “Private Messages” that can be read later.
Learn about other MangoTasks by taking a “Live Tour” from inside or by visiting www.mangospring.com