(c)2011 ToyoshiNagata,SOFTBANK Creative Corp.
When you answer your co-worker’s phone call from his/her business partner, you can just answer "he/ she is not his/her desk". If you use "Where I am" service, you can clarify your co-worker’s status, and you can give prompt answer. Not only one example, and also a lot of applications are available at your business environment.
Use "Where I am" :
-All team members must download "Where I am" app all team members.
-Among one person, make a group.
-Other team member can search and join that already exist group or a group manager can invite other team member.
-Set up your status.
-If you need additional information, use comment function.
* More useful function will be updated.
Delcam PartMaker is used across a wide variety of industries including the Medical, Dental, Aerospace, Fluid Power, Gun, Telecommunications, Automotive and Energy sectors. Many leading job shops rely on PartMaker everyday to meet the demands of their customers.
In this app you can find:
Home, News, Videos, Events + Training, Support, Map, Facebook, Inquiry, Linked In
The app is build for usage inside the stable and has a very intuitive and easy to use interface. It is fully optimized to be part of various pig production activities.
Use this app to:
- View statistics on your sows
- Capture your serving
- Capture your pregnancy scanning
- Capture your farrowing
- Capture your weaning
- Register your dead animals
- Define the location of your animals
- Notification and alert support for various activities
The app is build to be used on rugged (IP67) mobile devices.
This app is available to Cloudfarms customers subscribing to the Mobile and Core functions.
Not a Cloudfarms customer? Then contact Cloudfarms.com to get a demo account.
IMPORTANT: If you’re a Cloudfarms customer and are having trouble logging in, check for an active network connection or contact your Cloudfarms support for assistance.
dashface is a tool which enables fast and easy access to your enterprise data – from anywhere at any time. The app content can be configured by the dashface Configuration Manager, so that it meets the specific processing needs of your manager team, sales force or service crew while they are on tour. Companies can assemble e.g. statistics on business volumes, customer details, service reports and task schedules as possible content of the actual empty app. The app itself is rendered on-the-fly by the rendering engine (see below).
Furthermore companies can also precisely define that only those data and functions of their business applications become an app feature which are essential and absolute needed on-site. This eases the software usage for the field crew and increases the security of remote data handling.
dashface is altogether focusing on that the enterprises get as fast as possible into the driver’s seat in order to administrate the ‘mobile backend’ and to manage the daily change request as well as the further app development without wasting time, money or rare skills.
- Personalized interfaces for existing business software
- Rapid app creation
- Short response time in case of changing business needs
- System administrators ‘configure’ app changes and the further app development
- Programming and communication with software or IT vendors isn’t mandatory anymore
- Deployment procedures, involvement of the users, approval by apple’s appstore becomes dispensable
dashface Client Rendering Engine (DCR)
- Initiate connection to the Information Broker
- View enterprise data
- Collect new enterprise data
- Cooperate with other apps
dashface Information Broker (DIB)
- Fetch enterprise data from backend systems
- Fetch configurations from the Configuration Manager
- Deliver data and configurations to the Rendering Engines
- Forward collected data to the backend systems
dashface Configuration Manager (DCM)
- Define data fields
- Restructure Interface
- Administrate roles & rights
- Administrate languages
dashface Data Manager (DDM)
- Connect the Information Broker with backend systems
- Provide enterprise data within a buffer store
- Synchronize data audit compliant to backend systems
- Enable staging
- SQL Editor
- App designer
- Roles & rights manager
Organisation & Languages
- Multi client capability
- Export & import options for configurations
- Multi languages capability (D, UK, F, IT, PL, CZ, ES, TR, SE)
- SSL for data exchange
- HTML 5 ready
- Offline modus
- Embedable in cloud- & virtual environments
- Certified interface to SAP
The Client Rendering Engine is also available for iOS, Windows Phone and HTML. Information Broker and Configuration Manager are based on .net-technology. The web service needs Microsoft IIS, Configuration Manager requires Microsoft Windows.
The web service is also available as a Java-version which enables the integration within Websphere
SQL and OData can be used as data base. Configuration Manager and Connector can be handled by SQL-experienced system administrator after two days of training.
License fees depend on the numbers of client-user and the numbers of implemented mandators (Information Broker, Configuration Manager). For more details ask audius GmbH.
ROI of dashface is achieved in less than 6 month mainly.
For Workday customers, the "Workday" app provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. The app also enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
With the "Workday" app, you can:
• Sign-In with a PIN: Use a personal identification number to quickly sign-in to the app.
• Personalize your home page: Re-order your home page icons to suit your needs.
• Search for people: Easily find your co-worker's business site, phone number, email address, work address, and position. With a simple touch, you can call or email a co-worker, or pull up a map of their business address.
• Navigate your directory: Use Workday's unique organizational chart to view where employees are within your company, who they report to, who their peers are, and who reports to them.
• View and take action on your Workday business transactions: Initiate business transactions such as job changes, compensation adjustments, and more. Review and submit approvals and complete your assigned tasks.
• Make informed decisions: Always have access to your most current business metrics, with new and improved configurable analytics presented as tables or charts
• Fill open Job Requisitions - Search for Candidates, view their profiles and move them through the recruiting process. Pick an interview panel, schedule interviews and view feedback on the candidate to make a hiring decision.
• Expand your Candidate pool – Create, search and track prospects. Invite them to apply to open jobs or share them with your colleagues.
• Request time off and check time off balance: View company holidays, check your time off balance and submit time off requests to your manager, no matter where you are.
• View your payslips: See your next pay date and review the details of your recent payslips. * Capture expense receipts: Snap a photo of an expense receipt at the time of the expense.
• Provide feedback, take notes, view timeline: From the worker profile, send feedback to a co-worker, take personal notes about a co-worker or take a look at the important events in an employee's history.
• Track time: Enter the amount of time you spend on a project or check into work using a virtual time clock. Either way, you'll be able to submit time directly from your iPhone.
• Change profile photo: Update your profile image with an existing photo or take a new one with your device camera.
To use the "Workday" app, your company must be a Workday customer and you must be an authorized user for the app. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Functionality may vary depending on the modules subscribed and your access level.
Functionality available through SunFish Mobile includes:
1. The ability to review and approve requests as well as initiate requests such as personal leave requests or reimbursement claims.
2. Functionality to view and navigate the organization chart.
3. The ability to access staff information, initiate phone calls and emails.
4. Tools to manage and assign tasks or feedback to other employees.
5. The ability for employees to view working schedules and record actual attendance data.
6. Access to personal pay history and payslips.
7. Dashboards provide a graphical display of complex data and allow users to drill down to specific information
MobiTask mobilizes employee tasks in the field and connecting them directly to the organization’s enterprise applications. MobiTask allows organizations to rapidly deploy mobile solutions for workers on the go. MobiTask provides the convenience of using DYNAMIC eFORMS to collect field data, manage workflow tasks wirelessly, store documents locally and integrates quickly with most ERP systems and back-end databases.
MobiTask is a one-of-a-kind data & task management, and process automation solution. MobiTask provides a unified platform on the smartphone or tablet for extending workflow tasks from multiple client-side enterprise software applications on a single client interface. MobiTask users can approve tasks or initiate new ones simultaneously on any application such as Oracle® e-Business Suite™, PeopleSoft™, SharePoint™ and Kronos® Workforce Central™. Users can wirelessly clock-in/out, approve and initiate workflow tasks, or use dynamic e-Forms for inspections, licensing and data collection all from their smartphones. Imagine not having to come and go to the office to complete routine tasks. Imagine the Freedom and the Productivity.
Benefits of using MobiTask:
•Increased employee mobility and accessibility direct to enterprise applications
•Mobilizes workflow for organizing and managing inspectors and inspections and for real-time transfer of inspection data
•Greater access to decision data by field employees
•Maintains data integrity and accuracy
•Elimination of redundant data entry at the office
•Fast access to completed forms and tasks on the go
•Electronic time stamps with GPS coordinates for validating data collection point and employee tracking
•Customized e-mail notifications and acknowledgment messages for data capture
•Security – Fully encrypted data
•Reduced time, effort, and cost – incredible ROI!
* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
StoreGrid App has been developed for its channel partners to manage and monitor backup status, reports, events, storage and license usage details from anywhere and anytime.
StoreGrid Android App Features included:
Dashboard: View your server's backup reports, current activities, server's storage utilization levels and pricing/license usage.
Accounts Management: View and edit storage levels and view details of license usage, backup size etc.
Events: Get instant notifications of any backup failures, missed backups etc on the go.
Settings: Filter the backup report by time duration and events by its module and severity.
The mobile front-end can be fully customized by partners, using the on-device resources in complete off-line mode on all mobile platforms. It provides tons of additional features on top of the ERP functionalities like MDM (mobile device management), geo-tracking, remote device update and monitoring.
Contact us for more information: http://www.dynamicsmobile.com
- Off-line support for Android devices
- On-line support via any HTML5 compatible web browser (iOS,Desktop)
- Cross-platform development environment
- On-premises and Cloud deployment
- Standard ready-made mobile modules
- Third party libraries support
- Custom modules and funtionality
- Mobile Device Management
- BYOD approach
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
· Add, view, edit, share and follow the natural flow of a task from start to completion.
· Inform colleagues of your task progress and be informed of theirs through Task Activity Stream.
· Organize and prioritize your task list while on the go.
· Chat directly with online colleagues about tasks.
Use Case Description:
Tasks in business involve a lot more than just a list of tasks jotted down on scratch paper. Business tasks are not always on your plate. Sometimes you want to stay informed of tasks on other peoples’ plates, even the plates of entire teams. Using MangoTasks, you can easily manage all types of business tasks efficiently and effectively.
How is MangoTasks Different?
· Activity Stream: Throughout the “Task Lifecycle” you can track task activity via “Feeds”. “Task Activity” in the Feature Grid keeps you intimately informed of colleagues’ notes about task progress. In the Task Activity Stream colleagues’ “Profile Picture” and “Online Presence” is shown adjacent to each feed.
· Task Bins: MangoTasks introduces task “bins” to organize your tasks. The bins are constructed to filter tasks that you are actively “Working”, tasks that you will be working on after the current set are “Pending”, and tasks that are not yet scheduled and will be worked upon at a distant later stage are “Queued”. MangoTasks has an easy “Feature Grid” to quickly view tasks from “Working”, “Pending” and “Queued” bins.
· Task Actions: In addition to adding, viewing and editing, MangoTasks lets you take actions on tasks based on your role. Owner of a task can mark it “Started” or “Finished”. Once “Finished” and “Delivered”, the task reviewer can mark the task “Reviewed” before it is moved to the “Completed” bin.
· Due Date and Priority: Organize and prioritize tasks via our simple Task List Interface. Tasks lists can be displayed in two organized layouts: “Group by Due Date” organizes tasks with the least time until the task is due at the top of the list. “Overdue” tasks are shown first, then tasks that are due “Today”, “Tomorrow” and less pressing due dates in descending order. “Order by Priority” is a customizable list of tasks with the highest priory tasks at the top.
· Delegated Tasks: When you create a task that someone else will be executing, you delegate that task to a colleague or a team. “Delegated Tasks” in the Feature Grid filters those tasks that you created but delegated to someone else.
· Real-Time Collaboration: “Online” colleagues can instantly be contacted in MangoTasks via the integrated “IM Chat Client”. Colleagues can also receive “Wall Posts” and “Private Messages” that can be read later.
Learn about other MangoTasks by taking a “Live Tour” from inside or by visiting www.mangospring.com