With this app, IT administrators can:
- Provide seamless access to internal intranet resources
- Allow access to specific websites or categories of websites
- Restrict certain browser features to protect corporate data
- Be alerted when a device attempts to access blocked content
Notes: This application requires an account with MaaS360. Please contact your help desk for support.
Upvise links it all seamlessly in the cloud. Simple yet fully integrated & customizable.
BYOD Bring Your Own Device: Android phones & tablets, iPad & iPhone, Blackberry & Windows Phone and of course works on any web browser.
• Client management, Call logging, Activity history, Email integration, Nearby customers
• Sales management, Opportunity tracking, Quotes and Invoicing, Purchase Orders
• Field Services, Geolocation, Forms for Customizable data input, Job scheduling and tracking
• Getting organized, get things done with Projects, Tasks, Calendar
• Content Repository, store your Notes and Files in one place, manage Assets
It comes integrated with more than 10 mobile applications:
• Contacts: consolidate all your contacts & companies CRM info & activity
• Sales & Invoices: leads, opportunities, quotes, invoicing & product catalog
• Projects: tasks, milestones & issues
• Ideas: gather feedback and manage the ideas you get from your customers, partners, and employees.
• Jobs: create, assign & manage work orders and jobs on the field real-time
• Forms: collect on-site data forms on your mobile and consolidate and export them as Excel sheets on your computer.
• Files & Notebooks: view and manage all your file attachments and notes
• and much more...
• Native phone & tablet versions
• Works offline and sync with your web account
• Send quotes, forms & invoices in PDF directly from your phone by email
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
• Map View & GPS : show all contacts near your current location
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration
• Skype app integration
• Custom Fields
• Group Email
• Phone Call integration (contact lookup, SMS logging)
• Share Location with co-workers in real-time (opt-in)
• Import/Export native phone contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce and Yahoo
Available both as a free version and pro license (with 30 day free trial)
The Social Business App (version 2.0) integrates content from many sources of this new IBM initiative: ibm.com, our sites on Tumblr, The IBM Expert Network on Slideshare, the Quora Q&A social network and others. The aim of the app is to help people understand how, as all the systems of the world become smarter, every organization can become a social business -- one built around conversation, collaboration and connection.
This version will replace the 1.0 app, so please install and replace the older version. For more see http://ibmsocialbiz.tumblr.com
Workshare Mobile Android apps let you collaborate away from your desk - access files in Workshare, make comments and update files online or offline using your Android device.
- File sharing: Simple and secure; real-time file sharing between you and the people you work with internally and externally
- Syncing: Workshare provides synchronization with desktop and mobile apps so that your files and related comments are always with you
- Accurate document comparison: Workshare dramatically reduces review cycles, using the industry’s leading comparison technology to reveal each change as your files evolve
- Social collaboration: File sharing and review that matches the way you and your team work, with the accuracy and security you require
Workshare makes it simple for teams to work together, compare documents and collaborate securely. Your Workshare files and folders are always available on your Android device, and always up-to-date with the latest comments and changes made by fellow collaborators. You can participate in existing collaborations as well as initiate new collaborations from Workshare by creating folders, adding files and sharing them. Workshare matches the way collaborators work, making it easy to move seamlessly between PC, Mac, tablet and mobile devices.
- Highly effective collaboration using your Android device
- Syncing of files and comments across all your devices
- Secure, controlled access to files with encrypted authentication
- Simple sharing and updating of files and folders in a few taps
- Industry-leading comparison technology for accurate, fast collaboration
- Securely managed file exchange (128-bit SSL) and storage (256-bit SSL)
Workshare tells you when someone has accessed a file, giving collaborators full insight into the process even when they are away from their desks.
Workshare lets you post comments using familiar steps and gestures that match the way you work on Android. You can import files from other apps so that they immediately become part of your Workshare collaborative environment, or export from Workshare to another app on your device.
Sharing files takes just a few taps. Collaborators can then preview the file and make comments. With permission they can also download, edit and manage new versions that will sync back to you. With Workshare, the entire collaboration team is alerted when changes are made or new comments are posted.
Workshare features the industry’s leading patented comparison technology, allowing you to see at a glance what’s new or changed in your files. Accuracy and efficiency are ensured whether you are working in the office or away from your desk on your Android device.
This app requires a free Workshare account.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/workshare
Visit our Blog at http://www.workshare.com/community/blogs
- Colla is a collaboration tool , small, makes us increase the efficiency of large-scale projects.
In order to increase the efficiency of the project, the formation of the organic relation between team members, including a variety of logic functions, the creation of individual reports, convened the meeting, dialogue among team members.
And then run the major functional efficiency of project management, workflow management, task management, time management, member management, and privilege management.
[ Main Function ]
(1) Project - Workflow - Task - Easy to manage a hierarchy
(2) Manage project members
(3)Managing Project Files
(4) Easy to check the project schedule
(5) Easy reporting functions
(1) Simple dialog dialogue between members of the project features
(2) Commented that the task can be a more rapid response
(3) Meeting Request function
- Time, place, and message - can simplify a meeting request
- The time of the meeting request is automatically alerts
(4) Communication through the feedback function can be easily and quickly
3. File Management
(1) Colla application's default upload / download offers
(2) Interworking with Google drive more convenient file management
(3) Each project-specific file management
4. Share and sell your project - later (2.0)
5. Contacj Us : www.digitalcurve.co.kr admin : email@example.com
“Moxtra is set to do for collaboration what Blackberry first did for email.” - Forbes
Moxtra Team Binders are team content workspaces with built-in power collaboration capabilities. This includes messaging, multimedia annotations, meetings, and task management.
“Watch out Google, Whatsapp, and BBM: Moxtra is the next step in mobile collaboration.” - Forbes
“Moxtra stands out from competitors by...emphasizing the importance of context through its communication tools.” - VentureBeat
With Moxtra Team Binders, keep your team and project communication, content, meetings, and tasks in one place; instantly searchable, shareable, and actionable.
Our Team Binders are powered by the Moxtra Cloud Platform which keeps the data secured in our cloud and in sync between all your devices.
Moxtra Team Binder capabilities include:
- Visual content management
- Rich visual and verbal content annotations
- Powerful text, voice, and multimedia group chat
- Online meetings
- Task management
Moxtra is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Web. Access it via web at www.moxtra.com.
To learn more about Moxtra, take our product tour here: http://www.moxtra.com/producttour/
**How to use Moxtra Team Binders**
Moxtra can be used for business, education, government, and even personal use.
In businesses, use Moxtra for team collaboration, sales deal rooms, marketing campaigns, IT projects, product development, virtual board room, field service, and any other activities that needs a small high performing team to get things done.
In education, Moxtra can be used by study groups, by educators to enhance classroom collaboration & increase parent teacher collaboration, and much more.
In government, Moxtra can power bureau and committee collaboration, help strengthen case based inter-agency collaboration, and department collaboration.
Moxtra can also be used for collaborating with family and friends for vacation planning, home improvement projects, baby book, and even creating private extended family social network.
The possibilities are endless. Once you get started with Moxtra, we’re sure you’ll find lots of creative uses for mobile collaboration.
Moxtra is a free service brought to you by seasoned veterans of the collaboration industry with experience as early members at WebEx Communications. If you would like to roll out Moxtra to your team and need business features like SSO, Business Library, Integration SDK and APIs, content management and more, get in touch with us at www.moxtra.com.
Produtividade com Inovação – 4bee é uma ferramenta colaborativa, apta a capturar conteúdos relevantes por meio da interação entre os conectados. Diferentemente das ferramentas públicas disponíveis na internet, o 4bee foi desenhado exclusivamente para o mundo corporativo e pode ser utilizado por empresas de quaisquer segmentos ou tamanhos, que necessitem melhorar a eficiência e aumentar a produtividade, focando na inovação e na democratização do acesso à informação.
1.Agilidade em processos de negócios;
2.Respostas baseadas em experiências das equipes;
3.Estímulos contínuos a discussões criadas pelo próprio grupo ou pela alta direção;
4.Desenvolvimento de ideias e criatividade.
O 4bee possibilita a criação de perfis e troca de conhecimentos, permite a disseminação de conteúdo corporativo em ambiente seguro e controlado e estimula a inovação contínua em um ambiente com disponibilidade 24/7.
Além de tudo, o 4bee, de forma simultânea, auxilia na gestão do conhecimento dentro das corporações, ajudando líderes na otimização de suas áreas de negócios, na identificação de oportunidades de crescimento, no gerenciamento proativo dos riscos e no direcionamento dos gestores diante de mudanças no mercado.
SuccessFactors Mobile increases your business agility by providing you secure and instant access to your SuccessFactors applications while on the go.
Not a SuccessFactors customer but still want to benefit from SuccessFactors Mobile business collaboration features? Sign up for a free SAP Jam account at https://jam4.sapjam.com/site/sign_up
Use SuccessFactors Mobile to:
* View updates about the people, groups, and documents you follow
* Post your own text, photo and video updates
* View and add comments to entire documents, presentations, videos and links
* View profiles of colleagues and call, text, or email them directly
* View your company’s organization chart to see how everyone is connected
* Set up and sync a mutual list of topics with colleagues to prepare one-on-one meetings
* Sign up for courses, connect with experts and complete entire classes
* Approve Performance Management To-Dos for performance evaluation requests
* Approve Recruiting To-Dos including requisitions, candidate feedback, and offer approvals
* Approve Employee Central To-Dos for employee change requests
SuccessFactors Mobile works with Android OS version 4.1 and newer.
Important: If you are a SuccessFactors customer and are having trouble logging in, contact your SuccessFactors administrator.
It is the social network service for workers and company. You can connect with friends and colleagues as chat and messaging.
Especially, Mobile office can be used by hiworks office account(ID).
- Chatting with friends is available.
- Chat with friends of hiworks messenger (PC application) is available.
- You can uninterrupted conversation on PC and smartphone anywhere.
- There are friends registered at hiworks.
- If you are hiworks office user, your colleagues also can be connected.
- If you are hiworks office user, you can use mobile office service.
- You can Send and receive the email and write company’s BBS.
4. Various notification
- Each office event (Message, Registration Board) can be note by mobile phone.
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 4.0 CR1 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.5 CR2 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 126.96.36.199 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM Cloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM Connections Social for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
You can use the Connections app for accessing IBM tradeshow events. You can update your attendee schedule, network with colleagues, and share feedback about sessions too. Just look for the access link at the IBM events this year.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM Cloud Engage, go to:
Record video and audio through your phone, upload and share direct to the right communities in fuse and collaborate around them.
Upload existing photos and videos direct from your camera roll.
Share links and ask questions on the go
Get quick access to the information you need - browse, search and access any content on the cloud based platform via the app.
Communicate effectively with one another, up and down the organisation and across all levels
If this sounds like the ideal App for you, but you have not yet got the Fuse platform running within your organisation visit www.fusion-universal.com or contact email@example.com for more information.
Stop emailing everything back and forth at the office. Bodru gives you a better way to manage information about your business and customers.
* INTERNAL SOCIAL NETWORKING FOR YOUR COMPANY:
Bodru is not just mobile CRM. Use Bodru Connect to follow your company news feed. Share notes and pictures with coworkers. Read their notes and write comments. Even share your location with geotagged notes! Get mobile notifications. It all works like the social networks you are already familiar with, but strictly within your company.
* MOBILE CRM:
Bodru Connect brings the powerful CRM features of Bodru to your Android device. Access your shared contact and company database. Create notes and associate with customers and contacts. Upload pictures of whiteboards, documents and more. View contracts, proposals, presentations stored in Bodru. You can even track and filter CRM opportunities with Bodru Connect.
* DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT:
Bodru is a great way to store, share and find business documents, drawings, images, spreadsheets, and more.
To use Bodru Connect, you will need a Bodru account. Register for free at Bodru.com, or if your company is already using Bodru, ask your administrator to add you as an authorized user.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Good Connect application requires Good Connect Server v2.1 back-end software. It will not work with earlier versions of Good Connect Server. Please contact your IT administrator for a username and access key.
End User Features:
•Keep personal contacts and IMs private
•View colleagues’ real-time availability via presence
•Select the best way to communicate – IM, email*, or a phone call
•Receive message alerts and notifications, even when the app is in the background
•Search corporate directory for a contact
•Manage multiple chats in conversation view
•View contacts by groups and favorites
•Search conversation history, even in offline or airplane mode
•Set presence status and personal message
•Set alert and away preferences
•Protect corporate data in motion and at rest with military-grade encryption
•Secure the corporate network by not requiring firewall holes or servers in the DMZ
•Configure granular security policies such as strong password requirements
•Prevent data leakage by disabling cut/copy/paste and separating work and personal contacts
•Remote lock or wipe corporate data while preserving personal information
•Detect and prevent jailbroken devices from connecting to the corporate network
•Integrates with other Good mobile collaboration solutions, providing seamless and secure end-to-end business workflow
•IT-controlled disclaimer at the top of each new conversation (received or sent)
•Save IM conversations to users’ Conversation History folder on Exchange for later access, management, retention, deletion (requires Microsoft Lync 2010)
Note: Good Connect requires Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above
Note: Good Connect supports Android™ devices running the Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0.3 OS (or later)
IBM Connections Chat brings to market new and exciting capabilities to give you access to your people networks from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet. IBM Connections Chat follows on IBM Sametime's footsteps to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision making and, ultimately, help you make the leap to the new way to work. IBM Connections Chat works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- Presence integration into IBM Traveler
- One-to-one and group chat with offline messaging support
- Chat history
- One-to-one audio and video chat
- Broadcast announcements
- Powerful search capabilities
- Send and receive photos
- Robust push-notification support
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Connections Chat for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
For more information on IBM Connections Chat, visit http://www.ibm.com/sametime or join us at our Sametime Blog at http://www.ibm.com/sametimeblog.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
· Add, view, edit, share and follow the natural flow of a task from start to completion.
· Inform colleagues of your task progress and be informed of theirs through Task Activity Stream.
· Organize and prioritize your task list while on the go.
· Chat directly with online colleagues about tasks.
Use Case Description:
Tasks in business involve a lot more than just a list of tasks jotted down on scratch paper. Business tasks are not always on your plate. Sometimes you want to stay informed of tasks on other peoples’ plates, even the plates of entire teams. Using MangoTasks, you can easily manage all types of business tasks efficiently and effectively.
How is MangoTasks Different?
· Activity Stream: Throughout the “Task Lifecycle” you can track task activity via “Feeds”. “Task Activity” in the Feature Grid keeps you intimately informed of colleagues’ notes about task progress. In the Task Activity Stream colleagues’ “Profile Picture” and “Online Presence” is shown adjacent to each feed.
· Task Bins: MangoTasks introduces task “bins” to organize your tasks. The bins are constructed to filter tasks that you are actively “Working”, tasks that you will be working on after the current set are “Pending”, and tasks that are not yet scheduled and will be worked upon at a distant later stage are “Queued”. MangoTasks has an easy “Feature Grid” to quickly view tasks from “Working”, “Pending” and “Queued” bins.
· Task Actions: In addition to adding, viewing and editing, MangoTasks lets you take actions on tasks based on your role. Owner of a task can mark it “Started” or “Finished”. Once “Finished” and “Delivered”, the task reviewer can mark the task “Reviewed” before it is moved to the “Completed” bin.
· Due Date and Priority: Organize and prioritize tasks via our simple Task List Interface. Tasks lists can be displayed in two organized layouts: “Group by Due Date” organizes tasks with the least time until the task is due at the top of the list. “Overdue” tasks are shown first, then tasks that are due “Today”, “Tomorrow” and less pressing due dates in descending order. “Order by Priority” is a customizable list of tasks with the highest priory tasks at the top.
· Delegated Tasks: When you create a task that someone else will be executing, you delegate that task to a colleague or a team. “Delegated Tasks” in the Feature Grid filters those tasks that you created but delegated to someone else.
· Real-Time Collaboration: “Online” colleagues can instantly be contacted in MangoTasks via the integrated “IM Chat Client”. Colleagues can also receive “Wall Posts” and “Private Messages” that can be read later.
Learn about other MangoTasks by taking a “Live Tour” from inside or by visiting www.mangospring.com