Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
- from direct website links
- from Google Drive
- from Dropbox
- from OneDrive
- from Box
- from Basecamp
- from MS Project Server
- from Mail attachments
- from Android Browsers
- from third party apps (SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
gProjectViewer is compatible with MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions.
The interface is intuitive making gProjectViewer simple for the end users. gProjectViewer supports pinch open and pinch close gestures to zoom in or out on project details.
All the standard MS Project views are available including:
Calendar, Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, etc.
This free MPP reader was made possible by Viewer Central Inc. For more details please visit:
From the main screen you can easily access to Resources, Quick project info etc.
You can use this app for:
Track the tasks on one place across the project
Track the overall project status
Track the project from resource level
Track the project from the task level
Track unlimited mpp files for free..
Please write to us at email@example.com so that we can enhance this product with more features
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
Currently the tool offers :
EV (EV, AC, CPI)
This tool is free, and it will remain free, then if you want to get additional functions in it, please let
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
What MobiDB Database Designer can do?
It’s able to design databases that will address users’ specific needs, with multiple tables and complex relations, calculated values, export of the filled in database to CSV or PDF and then sharing it to external apps or just printing in hard copy.
Easily design databases
Designing custom libraries is easy in the convenient designer. Just drag and drop fields (string, integer, checkbox, email, date, picture, etc.) on to the form and locate them in a way that will make the entry readable.
Conveniently manage entries
MobiDB Database Designer Lite enables users to view the records as a table or as a separate card which provides more information, such as extended text notes, pictures and photos. Table view is highly customizable – it’s possible to change columns width and order, sort and filter the entries.
Helpful for many users
MobiDB Database Designer Lite is the perfect way to keep track of personal data: belongings, orders delivery, fishing spots, travels and trips, expenses and any other item you want to list. Due to the flexibility and availability of various field types, the app can be used virtually by anyone: from a young mother who tracks how her baby grows to a scientist who needs to keep specific records
The created libraries can be exported for further use on other Android devices or in some other external systems.
We welcome you to suggest new features here:http://mobidbdatabase.uservoice.com
• Synchronization tool (beta version). Database structure synchronization is available. Automatic sync is coming soon;
• Importing/exporting CSV files;
• Export to PDF;
• Printing via Google cloud print (Android 4.4 and up)
• Multiple tables and relations;
• Totals in table view;
• Nested tables;
• Advanced multicolumn designer for phones. Now it’s possible to set number of columns in the designer.
• Ability to proceed to the parent table via the table reference control and make modifications to a card
• Ability to layout fields on the form in the way that is more functional and convenient for you;
• 19 pre-set database templates that can be easily edited;
• Creation, importing, exporting database templates for further use;
• 17 field types are supported: string, float, checkbox, date, hyperlink, email, phone, picture, address, etc.;
• Addition of new data fields, editing, deletion, moving, changing size of any fields;
• Sorting and filtering by any field;
• Autocomplete text entry;
• Entering data using bar codes;
• Interactive tutorial.
More information on MobiDB features can be found here: http://helpcenter.perpetuumsoft.com/KB/c114/en.aspx
MobiDB Database Designer Lite is a convenient, powerful and fully customizable personal database management tool that can help catalog, store and keep track of your data. Check it out!
Free version has some limitations including limitation of 1000 entries per table and of 2 tables per database. It's possible to import only 10 entries from CSV. 5 entries can be exported to PDF. Printing and synchronization feature is available in the paid version of MobiDB Database Designer.
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. Workforce Ready, powered by Kronos, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
MARIProject is a business management solution for small and midsize businesses which work on a project oriented basis. The solution is particularly suitable for the ECO and professional services industry, such as engineering, consulting and software companies. MARIProject is an Add On to SAP Business One. (MS-SQL or SAP HANA)
* Managing Customer and Project Data: You have easy access to the contact details of your business partners and projects, have phone numbers and addresses immediately at hand and can retrieve the latest project statuses.
* Time and Travel Expenses Entry: The employees can enter their project time and travel costs completely with all documents in the system regardless of location and time. These streamlines business processes, such as, for example, the invoicing, and the management has information about the current project status at any time.
* Editing Support Tickets: Support requests or failures leave normally no room for delay. Therefore it is all the more helpful that you are immediately informed on maintenance cases with MARIProject and that you can act promptly.
* Applying and Approving Vacation: Employees send vacation requests for approval to their managers who can reject or approve the applications for leave. The employee receives automatically a response, e.g. by email.
* Viewing Reports/Analyses: You can view reports, such as project journals or balance lists, on your iPhone or iPad and if requested, send them by email to the business partner or employee.
* Integrating Documents/Images: High-quality photos can be made via iPhone or iPad. Integrate these images in MARIProject, for example as a travel document, to demonstrate a failure or as a document for your project folder.
* Approval/Rejection: As vacation requests, you can also approve projects or purchase and sales documents via iPhone or iPad. Your employees will receive a confirmation directly and can act immediately.
Please use the demo user “Bond” with no password
Note: To use the MARINGO MARIProject App with your own business data, you require the MARINGO solution MARIProject based on SAP Business One. The application works directly with the Web server in the enterprise.
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
*** This is a fully functional 7-day trial version! ***
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Chromecast /dual screen support
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
· Add, view, edit, share and follow the natural flow of a task from start to completion.
· Inform colleagues of your task progress and be informed of theirs through Task Activity Stream.
· Organize and prioritize your task list while on the go.
· Chat directly with online colleagues about tasks.
Use Case Description:
Tasks in business involve a lot more than just a list of tasks jotted down on scratch paper. Business tasks are not always on your plate. Sometimes you want to stay informed of tasks on other peoples’ plates, even the plates of entire teams. Using MangoTasks, you can easily manage all types of business tasks efficiently and effectively.
How is MangoTasks Different?
· Activity Stream: Throughout the “Task Lifecycle” you can track task activity via “Feeds”. “Task Activity” in the Feature Grid keeps you intimately informed of colleagues’ notes about task progress. In the Task Activity Stream colleagues’ “Profile Picture” and “Online Presence” is shown adjacent to each feed.
· Task Bins: MangoTasks introduces task “bins” to organize your tasks. The bins are constructed to filter tasks that you are actively “Working”, tasks that you will be working on after the current set are “Pending”, and tasks that are not yet scheduled and will be worked upon at a distant later stage are “Queued”. MangoTasks has an easy “Feature Grid” to quickly view tasks from “Working”, “Pending” and “Queued” bins.
· Task Actions: In addition to adding, viewing and editing, MangoTasks lets you take actions on tasks based on your role. Owner of a task can mark it “Started” or “Finished”. Once “Finished” and “Delivered”, the task reviewer can mark the task “Reviewed” before it is moved to the “Completed” bin.
· Due Date and Priority: Organize and prioritize tasks via our simple Task List Interface. Tasks lists can be displayed in two organized layouts: “Group by Due Date” organizes tasks with the least time until the task is due at the top of the list. “Overdue” tasks are shown first, then tasks that are due “Today”, “Tomorrow” and less pressing due dates in descending order. “Order by Priority” is a customizable list of tasks with the highest priory tasks at the top.
· Delegated Tasks: When you create a task that someone else will be executing, you delegate that task to a colleague or a team. “Delegated Tasks” in the Feature Grid filters those tasks that you created but delegated to someone else.
· Real-Time Collaboration: “Online” colleagues can instantly be contacted in MangoTasks via the integrated “IM Chat Client”. Colleagues can also receive “Wall Posts” and “Private Messages” that can be read later.
Learn about other MangoTasks by taking a “Live Tour” from inside or by visiting www.mangospring.com