Scrum are used this days in both co-location teams and distributed. Often it's not convenient to use a regular board or computers for short Scrum meetings. People want to use their phone or tablet to monitor and update their status.
- Application is designed to work on any Android tablet
- Extremely useful during Scrum meetings or in the similar settings
- Represents Scrum/Kanban Work board
- Works with the latest Web versions of Jira Agile plugin
- Ability to observe tickets assigned to the selected Sprint
- Check ticket details, modify status (drag & drop is also supported), change assignee and leave comments
- Supports multiple Jira profiles, so different servers/projects/sprint configurations can be saved for convenience
You'll be able to use this application in almost any career or field:
Sales, Accountants, Clerks, an Office setting, Doctors, Consulting, Cashiers, Waiters, Managers, freelancing and the list goes on... Every working person should be able to find a use for such an application.
There is no right or wrong way of using it - use it the way it works best for you - its really very easy to use.
We wish that you find this tool to be very useful, we are actually also using this product and will provide many upgrades for future improvements.
This version of the app is completely ad-free!!
-Record duration of Task(s).
-Work on multiple projects at the same time.
-Ability to attach Names and Summaries to Tasks.
-Maintain existing Tasks (Editing of task Times, Names, and Summaries).
-When opening a Project you can currently view or edit tasks previously recorded.
-Ability to set preferences on using the Application settings Window. (Will be extended with new Features)
Our current features are limited, but stable.
Try it out and grow with us and let us know what special requirements and use cases you have.
Road-Map (Future Features):
-[In Progress] Ability to export and email your data in various formats.
-[In Progress] Ability to backup and restore data from specific file formats.
-[Pending] Automatic Backup.
-[Pending] Backup & Restore using Google Drive and DropBox.
-[Pending] Ability to view simple statistics from your devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to sync data to a server and sync data to different devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to manage data and view statistics from a website.
* When removing this application, your information related to this application (Tasks and Projects) will be removed. A backup, restore and data migration tool is in development at the moment.
* This application does not provide any guarantee of any kind. (e.g. Loss of recorded Information) Please use at own risk.
Special Thanks to:
-Graphics: C du Toit
-Developer: IP Hough
Privacy of your information:
-We do not collect any personal information from you although we do collect non-personal non-project usage data to determine where to improve the application's user experience e.g. frequency of use of specific application screens.
-We might allow you to store your recorded information on our servers at a later stage (For backup purposes).
-No ads at this time.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any queries please contact us:
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview you need to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" - Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" - TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
During installation Podio will request access to your device's contacts in order to sync your most used Podio contacts to your device's contact list.
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Push notifications: get notified when team mate assign a task to you, makes a comment or change!
Task management tool of choice for more than 500,000 users since 2007, hiTask is easy to use and does not require learning.
Visit http://hitask.com to learn more!
With HiTask you can organize tasks into Projects, arrange with tags, colors. Assign tasks to team members or share with entire team.
You can use the app offline. This means when Internet connection becomes available again all changes will be automatically synchronized!
- Hierarchical tasks
- Task colors
- Time tracking: record time spent on tasks
- Reporting: Produce reports on task and project progress
- Create tasks by sending email to HiTask
- Get notified about due tasks by email
- Assign tasks to your team mates
- Share tasks with your team
- Add comments to tasks
And many more!
HiTask is free and it is yours forever!
Finally, all your productivity tools are coming together in a single, easy and fun to use app.
In order to achieve this, MindFlux is based on techniques like the Getting Things Done® principle or the Kanban technique and makes extensive use of drag-and-drop.
Whenever something comes to your mind, quickly move it out by creating a note. Once per day, take a moment to revisit your notes and drag them to where they belong - whether they are tasks, events or just pieces of information.
Drag notes and tasks to your calendar or create lists for "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" and watch your tasks follow their natural flow as you get things done.
All you need is a simple and effective tool to help you manage all your personal matters, like Getodo!
So, how is Getodo different? Well, it has many distinctive features:
- Intuitive and elegant interface design
- Seamless interaction: drag-and-drop to prioritise, promote/demote tasks
- Easy breakdown of tasks into smaller, more do-able bits to help you tackle procrastination
- Ability to review your task with visualised task progress chart and allow you to adjust time allocation to improve efficiency
- Ability to delegate tasks to others to allow collaboration with transparency of each other's progress status
- Ability to share task list, like sharing a shopping list with your partner
- Cloud-based synchronisation to allow you easy access to your tasks anywhere, anytime
- More supprise just after your download:)
#Featured in Apple's iPhone5 AD!
#Recommended by AppAdvice, ifans, best10apps#
- Break down tasks recursively
- Delegate tasks to other people
- Share lists with others
- Colorful tasks for category or priority
- Landscape support
- Cloud sync
- Web interface to manage tasks
- Beautiful themes (not yet supported in Android version)
- Set reminder for tasks
- Review tasks by chart and calendar (not yet supported in Android version)
- Gestures and cool animations
You can also learn more from our website: http://getodo.com
So, go head, we invite you to try Getodo!
*** What our customers say ***
* "Wow !! - This is how an iPhone/iPad to-do app should work. Intuitive, flexible and powerful. On the power side: multiple tiers of to-dos/projects. On the flexible side, it is super easy to promote, demote and move subtasks. Love it." -- C.greaves
* "I love this app! Set up lists for everything, and the color coding helps me differentiate. I enjoy not having to date everything. Plus who doesn't love crossing things off a list?? Lol" --Ms.Liss
* "This is a great to-do app. I use it like a daily scheduler because of the simplicity. I've been searching for a app like this and finally found it. I love how you can regroup tasks within each other and take them back out." --EdZillaah
* "Best to-do/checklist app I've come across. Main features that work for me: cloud sync,nested lists,simple/focused,looks great,share tasks. This app is sure to get very popular..." --Drdrink
Also, we would love to hear from you, if you have any suggestions for us to better improve Getodo!
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/getodo
A fun informal and free way to progress with your todo list. Maniana (man-ya-na) helps you to answer a simple question "which of my errands am I going to do today?". A perfect solution for every procrastinator!
Maniana is an open source project. If you have any problem or suggestion, please send us an email at email@example.com or create a new issue here http://code.google.com/p/maniana/issues .
☆ Easy and fun to use.
☆ Home screen widgets.
☆ App starts instantly. No flash screen.
☆ Personalize using rich settings and themes.
☆ Undo last delete operation.
☆ Enter new tasks using keyboard or voice.
☆ Optional daily notification.
☆ Optional shake actions.
☆ Flag tasks by colors.
☆ Dropbox and Google Drive support for backup/restore.
☆ Lock tasks you don't want to see daily.
☆ Small memory and CPU footprints.
☆ Detailed help page.
☆ Multi language support.
☆ Minimal permissions, maximal privacy.
☆ Absolutely free. No ads, no gimmicks.
☆ Very responsive developers (try us).
If you like the app, please rate it in the Android Market.
Want to be a hero in your country? We are looking for translators from English to Chinese, Korean, and other major languages. No programming skills required. If you would like to help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your phone cannot access the Android market, you can download Maniana directly from http://code.google.com/p/maniana
Alternative spellings: mañana to do list | task list, manyana to do list | task list, Manana to do list | task list.
Related apps: Astrid, Adylitica Do It Tomorrow, Taskos, GTasks, Any.do, Remember the milk.
Unlike, first generation todo lists (GTD tools), TaskPad allows effective and user-friendly support for categorization and prioritization of tasks by using quadrants and folders. TaskPad is simple but advanced tool allowing you to prioritize your tasks and todo items based on Return on Time Invested (ROTI). TaskPad helps you to work on more result oriented tasks at all times.
TaskPad will be highly effective for working professionals, executives, lawyers/attorneys, financial consultants, entrepreneurs, students, busy parents, housewives/home makers.
- Customizable quadrants to prioritize tasks
- Organize tasks in to your own folders
- Color code folders
- Attach voice notes, picture notes and a contact from address book.
- Add begin date/ due date/ reminders
- Beautiful 4x1 widget displaying your reminders. Also, allows you to access all TaskPad features from one place.
- To add widget, long press on your home screen, then choose widgets option and then choose TaskPad.
- Link to help/faq page on almost all screens.
- Email tasks. Share text notes to facebook, twitter. Import/Export notes between TaskPad and other supporting note taking apps (TaskPad License required).
- Add, delete and manage tasks/todo items.
- View tasks in different perspectives.
- Option to view all overdue tasks/today's tasks/done tasks/all task etc.
- Quickly search your tasks /todo items using search bar.
- Option to global search a.k.a search your tasks out side of app.
- Option to switch between quadrant view and full screen view.
- Two beautiful and easy to use widgets.
- Access almost all features from one place.
- Reminders are refreshed every hour on your device desktop.
- Also has button to proactively view all reminders at one place or use next/prev buttons on device desktop to navigate through reminders.
- Quadrants can be customized to suit your style. The out of box quadrants are
- Forward tasks (Helps you to progress towards goal)
- Neutral (Helps you to stay where you are like paying bills and grocery)
- Park (Tasks that can wait(on back burner) until your further review)
- Reverse (Time waster tasks that can hamper your progress)
The customizable quadrants makes TaskPad a favorite tool for people who believe in following The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People or 'first things first'.
Kw:task management, manage tasks, task, effective task management app, todo app, to do list, todo list, grocery list, check list, shopping list, my tasks, day to day, GTD , reminders, prioritization, priorities, time management, search, remember milk, get things done, attach picture, record voice, innovative widget, quadrants, quick search, folders, organize, add contact, notifications, lists, note taking ability, task, prioritize, camera, list, photo, remind, alarm, address book, color code, attach, getting things done, email support, todays tasks, overdue tasks, done tasks, all tasks, write notes, keep notes, save notes
This is free version of TaskPad. It has all features but with limitations. For example, TaskPad Lite has built-in folders, allows adding pictures notes, voice notes, contacts from address book but there is a limit. You can try this product for free before buying and if you are willing to unlock, you can purchase the TaskPad license at later point of time.
**** Evernote Devcup 2013 AWARD: Best Business Integration 2013 ****
SmartTM makes it easy to get work done with anyone from anywhere you are.
What can I do with SmartTM?
• Work on tasks, projects and notes
• track progress of your life
• Real-time notifications thanks to Reminders
• Mobile - work from anywhere (phone, tablet)
• Works with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Microsoft Exchange Cal- Schedule your tasks, Evernote - create a task from note
• Attach any Evernote documents to tasks as reference,
• SmartReview – Review your weekly tasks!
• Smart processing that helps you to deal with all data in your Inbox automatically and use one of the most important GTD® rules – “Inbox Zero
... and much more!
Why Should I Use SmartTM?
If you've never used an online collaboration tool before, the advantages can be enormous. They include reduced communication volume, no more lost tasks, visibility for all your project information, and easier communication. Many businesses are able to work in entirely new ways with an app like this. You may not even realize what's possible until you try it.
Is My Information Secure?
SmartTM is hosted on to secured Servers in leading, enterprise cloud computing company. The app was built from the ground-up to be secure. You have full control of what is shared. Plus we don’t store any external credentials or your private Data!
How is SmartTM Free? Are There Any Advertisements?
For 3 months you are granting Premium free services including Cross-Device sync for free, without any Advertisement etc. After this period you may use SmartTM without few premium functions like (business notebooks integration, Cross-Device sync)!
How do I Contact the SmartTM team?
Visit www.smarttm.com to view our FAQ section or file a ticket at email@example.com.
What Are the Hardware Requirements?
SmartTM currently works with iOS 6+ devices. Some users are reporting issues on iPad1 devices. So we don’t recommend using them.
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com). The creators of SmartTM - OneMln.com is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by the David Allen Company.
The creators of SmartTM - OneMln.com is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by the Evernote Company.
Colabus is a mobile/ cloud based, flexible, powerful, and easy to use collaboration tool for teams in an organization. Sharing and working together on multiple projects is now easy, right from your mobile device! A single portal to collate and share everything related to projects - ideas, discussions, micro blogs, emails, documents, hyperlinks, tasks and workflows in a secure environment; without requiring major organizational changes. Collaborate not only within team members, but across the company with other employees as well as outsiders like consultants, vendors and customers. Privacy settings give you control of what information gets shared amongst team members.
The PROJECTS module provides a comprehensive set of features to manage any special purpose project. All discussions, project documents, emails, tasks and the details of team members related to the project are accessible in the same place. Privacy settings control the access to documents and other details by different team members.
The IDEAS module provides a convenient way of brainstorming ideas and organizing your thoughts. The ease with which one can organize ideas and sub-ideas and reorder them is a very powerful feature of this module. All related material like documents, links, comments, tasks for an idea are maintained at all times. Share your ideas with select group of people and collaborate with them.
The Agile module helps manage projects that follow the Agile methodology. For existing projects (projects are created in the Projects Workspace menu), Epics and Stories can be created, implemented and tracked. Stories are organized under Epics. Manage the completion of stories and associated tasks, move stories from one sprint to another and keep track of the completion of tasks across sprints. View the progress in tabular and chart forms (budget to actuals, burn down, Velocity Chart etc.). Stages and ScrumBoard can be viewed for Sprint and Sprint Groups. Stories can be moved to different Stages using ScrumBoard.
Create and track task for their completion and progress. Various types of tasks are supported – Regular Tasks, Workflow Tasks, Document tasks and Events. Tasks assigned to you are listed under ‘My Tasks’. Tasks that you have assigned to other people are listed under ‘Assigned Tasks’. View the progress of the tasks and associated comments at various stages of completion of the task. Documents or hyperlinks in support of the task completion can also be viewed. Workflow tasks help with streamlining creation of repetitive tasks by using workflow templates. Default Completion codes can be added to comments while updating ‘My Task’.
This module helps you to create and manage folders and files. Folder Owner can Share the files with multiple users. Tasks can be created for the documents. One can view documents from Google Drive or Box or Drop Box.
This module lets you manage personal stuff and selectively share with other people. Customized notebooks in various formats (Post-It style, plain paper, to-do lists etc.) help you keep track of your notes. The Blog feature lets you create your own blogs. The Gallery section lets you upload photos and create albums.
This module lets you view all the personnel in your organization. You can also maintain your personal contacts. The Message section shows you the personal message threads that were sent to you as well as let you reply back to the sender.
You can use it for your hobbies, your workouts or your work.
For each task, you can set an estimated duration to get a notification when your time is overdue.
You can also set an hourly price for billing purpose.
For each task, a completion percentage is displayed, based on the estimated duration. The percentage turns yellow at 90% and red at 100%.
The working sessions are recorded and can be sent by e-mail or other means, depending on the apps installed on your device.
The working time is counted even if you exit from the app, as the counter continues to run in background and a notification icon will remind you of the presence of a task in progress.
You can also reset the total time spent for a task. This feature is useful for repetitive tasks.
The app layout adapts to different screen sizes and to the orientation.
ZTasks is fun to use and comes with many powerful features including full text search, sorting and filtering, sharing, publishing, and much more!
✔ Access your data anywhere, any time - ZTasks seamlessly syncs your tasks from multiple accounts with your Zimbra collaboration server, so you can access your tasks from anywhere and on any device.
✔ Comprehensive Search - ZTasks leverages the power of Zimbra's adavanced search features by searching accross content and attachments to bring the right information to your fingertips
✔ Innovative Sorting and Filtering - Sort your task list by any way imaginable. Filter your task lists to quickly find the tasks that matter the most.
✔ Tags - Tag your tasks, then sort and filter your tasks with them.
✔ Colored Lists - Use color to distinguish and prioritize your task lists.
✔ Attachments - View attachments you have added to tasks and download them to your device.
✔ Share - ZTasks integrates into the Android sharing system, so you can share your tasks and lists with other apps on your device.
✔ Publish - Publish your task list and collaborate with other users on your server.
✔ Notifications - Get notified of task reminders on your phone or tablet. Create reminders on your mobile device and get them on the web interface.
✔ GeoTagging - Quickly tag your tasks with your current location.
✔ ICS(Android 4.0) style UI with bulk tag, delete, move, mark complete, and sharing features
✔ Scroll horizontally to switch between task lists, or use the drop down navigation on top.
✔ Autocomplete email addresses from the Zimbra Global Address List when publishing task lists.
✔ Pull down to refresh / resync a task list
✔ Quick progress and priority indicator
✔ Fast Scroll (like Contacts app) to quickly scroll down large task lists.
✔ Rich Text editor for authoring HTML content in task details
Next to the free version we also offer an add-free pro version, which includes additional features including:
✔ Attachments (Pro feature) - Attach any number of files from your phone to a task. Take pictures or record audio clips and attach them to a task.
✔ Multiple Accounts (Pro feature) - Sync your tasks across multiple Zimbra accounts
✔ Widgets (Pro feature) - Quickly view and manage your task lists using widgets on your home screen
✔ Location Reminders (Pro feature) - Use a task's location field for location-based reminders
You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with your Zimbra server.
The app has been tested to work on both community and network editions of Zimbra version 6 and up.
Q: How is TaskRum different from hundreds of traditional task management apps?
A: It helps you to:
- Control: Different from the check-and-done apps, with TaskRum you create your tasks in the Backlog. You control when to start working on them by moving tasks to In Progress.
- Focus: Set the maximum number of concurrent in-progress tasks and you will have to finish one of them to pull another in. No more distractions from dozens of tasks.
- Analyze: Only when you understand yourself would you be able to improve. TaskRum provide various analysis on tasks you have completed. Examples include task completed by category, by time period, how are you doing in terms of meeting deadlines etc.
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
MangoApps for Android includes all the major team and company collaboration tools of the desktop and web platform, including:
* Enterprise Microblogging
* IM/Group Chat Based Collaboration
* Project Collaboration
* Document Management
* Personal and Team Task Management
* Company Directory and HR2.0 Features
* Web Portal or Intranet Dashboard for Managers
All features are seamlessly integrated allowing you to transition from reading your team’s microblog to asking private questions over instant messaging. MangoApps for Android lets you collaborate in real-time using the communication medium that best suits your situation, whether you’re at the office, at home, on the train, or even waiting in line.
Project Collaboration: Create individual collaboration hubs for each of your projects and use our convenient project collaboration features to effortlessly browse feeds, make wall posts, initiate group chat, and upload documents. Also, view, add, and assign tasks to streamline productivity. With one place to share project updates, news, and ideas, MangoApps’ project collaboration tools will streamline communication and project development, while encouraging teamwork and organization.
Document Collaboration: With our document collaboration features, working as a team on articles, memos, and reports has never been easier. You can not only post and view documents, but also follow them as they evolve from rough drafts to finished products. Receive updates when edits are made and access previous drafts at any time -- all versions are automatically backed up. Upload documents so colleagues can add to them or edit them for clarity. Sales people will always have the latest price sheets; executives will always have the greatest presentation; and the production team will never miss updates to requirements.
Task Management: Your personal and team tasks are accessible from your mobile device anywhere, anytime. Along with adding and viewing your personal tasks, you can receive updates automatically when tasks are added to your projects, making them easy to manage and stay on top of.
In addition to the personal and team collaboration features, MangoApps for Android provides tools, like company directory, search, polls, virtual accolades, office pokes, and birthday gifts, to promote company-wide interaction and collaboration.
MangoApps for Android leverages a number of platform-specific features to provide the richest experience on your Android. Some examples of these features are:
* Ability to take screenshots and post photos: Take a picture of that whiteboard discussion and post it to your feed.
* Attaching your location to your posts: Let your colleagues know you’re out attending a customer meeting.
* Option to receive push notifications in real-time, even when the application is not running. Feature can be disabled if you don’t want to receive them.
Improve your team’s collaboration now by downloading the app for free and registering within MangoApps!