Description: Twoodo is a team collaboration tool that uses #hashtags as an organizing principle. Our twitter-like language lets you organize teams, tasks and documents as naturally as in a conversation. It’s extremely simple and intuitive to use. It’s also email-friendly so you don’t have to get all your colleagues or collaborators on board.
Why is it different: Twoodo is a fast, simple, cutting-edge way of getting things organized. No more menus, forms and charts to fill out. You get organized as fast as you think.
How it works: Organize as you type
#hashtags = organize with hashtags
#todo = create a task
@name = mention someone
and much more...
We let you organize as you type. Every message includes who it’s for, what it’s about, when it’s due and how important it is without needing forms and menus. You organize for yourself and for others… as you type in a facebook-like feed. No forms to fill out, no menus to select from.
The conversations then magically turn into actionable lists and notes on the click of a simple button. The hashtag-based language makes sure that nothing is ever lost and tasks can be inserted directly in a conversation.
By integrating seamlessly with email you can use Twoodo to manage projects with non-users. Other collaboration tools attempt to be “email killers” we are an “email-friendly collaboration tool”. Simply include @email@example.com and we take care of the rest.
Our customers say:
“Needless to say I was ecstatic to find a tool that takes this natural flow of thought to input and automatically organizes everything into clear and addressable sections”
“Twoodo is a fantastic way to keep our day-by-day ideas, todos and reminders in order so we can focus only on what’s important.”
“It’s really straightforward!”
“I really like twoodo and find it the perfect email killer”
"This is just like Twitter for business"
"This tool allows me to have conversations and post tasks at the same time. Nothing gets lost, everything is tracked. Love you guys."
“The main difference with Twoodo is that everything can be managed from the Command Box. In a single sentence you can send a message, update your task list, set a level of importance and tag that message. No more opening different windows and filling out forms. It's super fast and easy"
Please connect with us on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook if you have any questions or comments!
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on G+
Follow us on Facebook
Check out our webapp as well:
“Flow for Android lets you create, view, delegate and delete tasks, organize items in projects and folders, schedule important tasks, and comment on/discuss things with your fellow collaborators.” ~TheNextWeb
If you love visually flawless, elegant product design, install Flow today and see why designers, product managers, engineers and innovators choose Flow to manage their tasks and teamwork beautifully.
Tailored for the mobile experience. So fast, you can easily update tasks on the go and in meetings. Get more done wherever you are:
+ Create and delegate tasks
+ Discuss tasks with your team
+ Schedule and flag important tasks
+ Follow your co-collaborators’ tasks to stay looped in
+ Stay organized! Put tasks in projects and folders
+ Get push notifications about comments, completed tasks - you name it
+ Quickly see all your tasks
+ Stay in sync between devices
- Team Task Flow is an application that helps in managing tasks and responsibilities among team members.
- It is available as both: Mobile and Web applications.
- Through the web application, the Project Manager can create a project, assign tasks to the team members, and receive follow-up reports from them.
- Team members have access to the web and mobile applications; and through that, they can find their tasks, confirm working on it, and post their reports for their manager to review.
- It has a feature for tracking the working hours of team members.
- Team Task Flow aims to make the work flow easier between the team members and the project manager.
- Easy to use app, as it contains a very useful and usable user interface.
- It facilitates the connection between the project manager and the team members
App Target Users:
- Team Task Flow targets project managers, team members, and team leaders working in small and middle-sized companies.
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
MangoApps for Android includes all the major team and company collaboration tools of the desktop and web platform, including:
* Enterprise Microblogging
* IM/Group Chat Based Collaboration
* Project Collaboration
* Document Management
* Personal and Team Task Management
* Company Directory and HR2.0 Features
* Web Portal or Intranet Dashboard for Managers
All features are seamlessly integrated allowing you to transition from reading your team’s microblog to asking private questions over instant messaging. MangoApps for Android lets you collaborate in real-time using the communication medium that best suits your situation, whether you’re at the office, at home, on the train, or even waiting in line.
Project Collaboration: Create individual collaboration hubs for each of your projects and use our convenient project collaboration features to effortlessly browse feeds, make wall posts, initiate group chat, and upload documents. Also, view, add, and assign tasks to streamline productivity. With one place to share project updates, news, and ideas, MangoApps’ project collaboration tools will streamline communication and project development, while encouraging teamwork and organization.
Document Collaboration: With our document collaboration features, working as a team on articles, memos, and reports has never been easier. You can not only post and view documents, but also follow them as they evolve from rough drafts to finished products. Receive updates when edits are made and access previous drafts at any time -- all versions are automatically backed up. Upload documents so colleagues can add to them or edit them for clarity. Sales people will always have the latest price sheets; executives will always have the greatest presentation; and the production team will never miss updates to requirements.
Task Management: Your personal and team tasks are accessible from your mobile device anywhere, anytime. Along with adding and viewing your personal tasks, you can receive updates automatically when tasks are added to your projects, making them easy to manage and stay on top of.
In addition to the personal and team collaboration features, MangoApps for Android provides tools, like company directory, search, polls, virtual accolades, office pokes, and birthday gifts, to promote company-wide interaction and collaboration.
MangoApps for Android leverages a number of platform-specific features to provide the richest experience on your Android. Some examples of these features are:
* Ability to take screenshots and post photos: Take a picture of that whiteboard discussion and post it to your feed.
* Attaching your location to your posts: Let your colleagues know you’re out attending a customer meeting.
* Option to receive push notifications in real-time, even when the application is not running. Feature can be disabled if you don’t want to receive them.
Improve your team’s collaboration now by downloading the app for free and registering within MangoApps!