- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad Apps in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Windows, our best selling app
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
NOTE: No collaboration features are implemented yet in this version of the app. This includes project sharing, task delegation and per-item chat. Your data is the same as in all our other apps, though.
***** Creating Tasks is Easy! *****
You start by creating and customizing your life’s roles— Business Catalyst, Fantastic Parent, Patient Advocate, Healthy Eater, whatever roles work for you. Then you can:
1. Add new tasks to your roles
2. Prioritize tasks using C-low, B-medium, A-high, or “Big Rocks” (very important!)
3. Manage tasks with all of the features you expect:
*Delegate and email
***** Sync in Real-Time with Google or Exchange! *****
When you purchase a Pro subscription, you’ll see where FranklinCovey Tasks really stands out from other, more limited “to do” apps; it syncs with Google, Exchange, Outlook, and FranklinCoveyTasks.com--one planning system, one master task list, everything in one place wherever you go.
***** World-class Learning from FranklinCovey! *****
With your Premium subscription, you’ll also receive six “Coach Me” videos based on FranklinCovey’s latest time management program, The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity, with principles that have been taught to millions of people worldwide.
Purchase a yearly subscription to FranklinCovey Pro Services via In-App Purchase for $19.99 (US) with automatic yearly renewal and receive real-time sync plus other features, like delegating tasks and the ability to have private tasks and notes. Purchase a subscription to FranklinCovey Premium Services for $39.99 (US) with automatic yearly renewal and receive all the benefits of a Pro subscription plus the six “Coach Me” videos.
Conqu is an easy to use yet powerful task management tool designed to help you conquer your inbox and get things done. With Conqu, you can organize the tasks by criteria that makes sense to you and then find the right task to do at the right time and place. Whether you are a GTD pro or you just need a simple to-do list, Conqu will provide you with all the tools you need.
Conqu allows you to assign a project, energy and time required to finish a task, and additional filtering criteria such as tags or contexts to any task.
* Unlimited everything: tasks, projects, contexts, contacts or tags.
* Filtering by contexts, tags, energy or time
* Tablet version designed with large screens in mind, plus phone version for small screens
* Future view to see what lies ahead in the next few days
* Delegation of tasks to other people so that they don't clutter your to-dos
* Back burner view for tasks that you have put off to do at a later time
* Work offline: you don't have to be connected to the internet to be able to access all your tasks
* Stay focused with views that are intelligently organized like TODAY and NEXT
* Subscribe to ConquSync (paid service) to have all your devices and desktop synced.
Visit http://conqu.com to see demos and learn more about Conqu.
More from developer
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messages with pictures, files, video and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
With MangoApps Mobile you can:
-Collaborate on projects with coworkers and partners on the go
-Keep track of personal todos and project tasks on mango apps
-Stay informed with updates on company intranet
-Share documents, files, images, videos with colleagues and partners
-Discuss confidential topics in private groups
-Ask and answer questions from colleagues
-Instant message and group chat with colleagues