Scrum are used this days in both co-location teams and distributed. Often it's not convenient to use a regular board or computers for short Scrum meetings. People want to use their phone or tablet to monitor and update their status.
- Application is designed to work on any Android tablet
- Extremely useful during Scrum meetings or in the similar settings
- Represents Scrum/Kanban Work board
- Works with the latest Web versions of Jira Agile plugin
- Ability to observe tickets assigned to the selected Sprint
- Check ticket details, modify status (drag & drop is also supported), change assignee and leave comments
- Supports multiple Jira profiles, so different servers/projects/sprint configurations can be saved for convenience
Works out of the box without additional downloads.
* Smartphone Only*
● Learns, predicts and completes based on what you write
● Learns from your SMS
● Learns while you are chatting on Facebook, Google Talk, and more.
● Multiple dictionaries
● Multiple keyboard layouts QWERTY (PT, ES, EN), QWERTZ, AZERTY
● Multiple keyboard layouts with big keys
● Multiple skin colors
Supported languages (includes dictionaries):
● Portuguese PT
● Portuguese BR
After you install and enable the keyboard please wait while the application reads from your SMS and builds the dictionary (the time needed varies with the number of SMS you have stored). When the dictionary is built you will receive the notification on the status bar meaning that the keyboard is ready to use.
How to enable Agile Keyboard:
● On Android 2.1 to 2.3:
First: Open Android Settings, press Language & Keyboard, enable Agile Keyboard by checking the corresponding check box.
Second step: long press an input box, a popup menu will show up, press “Input method”, press Agile Keyboard.
Third step: Wait while the keyboard reads your SMS and learns from it. When it finishes you are ready to use Agile Keyboard.
● On Android 4.x:
First: Open Android Settings, press Language & input, enable Agile Keyboard by checking the corresponding check box. Press "Default" option, a popup menu will show up, press Agile Keyboard.
Second step: Wait while the keyboard reads your SMS and learns from it. When it finishes you are ready to use Agile Keyboard.
This free version has only one skin color.
● Full version: Agile Keyboard
Agile keyboard does not store any sensitive data.
If you encounter any problem with this application or you want to leave a suggestion please contact AgileKeyboard@gmail.com
Valtech Agile Timer is the application that will allow you to improve the Agile practice by helping you respect the timebox.
Both used by an agile team to respect for 15 minutes by an agile coach through statistics at the end of standup to enable it to raise the awareness of the team members who exceed their allotted time they should be more concise.
What is a Daily Scrum meeting ? => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(software_development)#Daily_scrum_meeting
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
An option to select Fibonacci, Standard and Shirt Sizes for estimate values.
Simple and no settings to set in order to use.
Inspirational quotes are displayed while waiting for the values to be displayed
Can be used on most phones, including tablets
Pomodoro timer features:
Shake your phone to wind the timer
Planning Poker and T-Shirt Sizes features:
Swipe left and right to move between the cards/t-shirts.
Swipe down for the selection screen.
Double tap to hide/reveal your estimate.
Shake to reset.
Planning Poker & T-Shirt sizes instructions included.
The PROJECTS module provides a comprehensive set of features to manage any special purpose project. All discussions, project documents, emails, tasks and the details of team members related to the project are accessible in the same place.
The Agile module helps manage projects that follow the Agile methodology. For existing projects (projects are created in the Projects Workspace menu), Epics and Stories can be created, implemented and tracked. Stories are organized under Epics. Manage the completion of stories and associated tasks, move stories from one sprint to another and keep track of the completion of tasks across sprints. View the progress in tabular and chart forms (budget to actuals, burn down, Velocity Chart etc.). Stages and ScrumBoard can be viewed for Sprint and Sprint Groups. Stories can be moved to different Stages using ScrumBoard.
Create and track task for their completion and progress. Various types of tasks are supported – Regular Tasks, Workflow Tasks, Document tasks and Events. Tasks assigned to you are listed under ‘My Tasks’. Tasks that you have assigned to other people are listed under ‘Assigned Tasks’. View the progress of the tasks and associated comments at various stages of completion of the task. Documents or hyperlinks in support of the task completion can also be viewed.
This module lets you view all the personnel in your organization. You can also maintain your personal contacts. The Message section shows you the personal message threads that were sent to you as well as let you reply back to the sender.
As Office Chat works for private one-to-one conversations or group chats between large or small teams, so you can talk with just one colleague or a group of ten about work related ideas, projects, and more. Beyond chatting, with Office Chat you can also securely share text messages, files, pictures, audio, and videos with your coworkers instantly -- without worrying about exchanging phone numbers or information leaking. Office Chat is the perfect tool for anyone seeking to improve their company's ability to collaborate, network, and share information. It is a cross-platform IM service that you can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Desktop. Start-ups, non-profit organizations, and businesses big and small use Office Chat to streamline information sharing and collaboration within their company. You can use it to improve your business's ability to communicate too! Download the app for free now!
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messaging features that allow you share pictures, files, video, and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
MangoApps for Android includes all the major team and company collaboration tools of the desktop and web platform, including:
* Enterprise Microblogging
* IM/Group Chat Based Collaboration
* Project Collaboration
* Document Management
* Personal and Team Task Management
* Company Directory and HR2.0 Features
* Web Portal or Intranet Dashboard for Managers
All features are seamlessly integrated allowing you to transition from reading your team’s microblog to asking private questions over instant messaging. MangoApps for Android lets you collaborate in real-time using the communication medium that best suits your situation, whether you’re at the office, at home, on the train, or even waiting in line.
Project Collaboration: Create individual collaboration hubs for each of your projects and use our convenient project collaboration features to effortlessly browse feeds, make wall posts, initiate group chat, and upload documents. Also, view, add, and assign tasks to streamline productivity. With one place to share project updates, news, and ideas, MangoApps’ project collaboration tools will streamline communication and project development, while encouraging teamwork and organization.
Document Collaboration: With our document collaboration features, working as a team on articles, memos, and reports has never been easier. You can not only post and view documents, but also follow them as they evolve from rough drafts to finished products. Receive updates when edits are made and access previous drafts at any time -- all versions are automatically backed up. Upload documents so colleagues can add to them or edit them for clarity. Sales people will always have the latest price sheets; executives will always have the greatest presentation; and the production team will never miss updates to requirements.
Task Management: Your personal and team tasks are accessible from your mobile device anywhere, anytime. Along with adding and viewing your personal tasks, you can receive updates automatically when tasks are added to your projects, making them easy to manage and stay on top of.
In addition to the personal and team collaboration features, MangoApps for Android provides tools, like company directory, search, polls, virtual accolades, office pokes, and birthday gifts, to promote company-wide interaction and collaboration.
MangoApps for Android leverages a number of platform-specific features to provide the richest experience on your Android. Some examples of these features are:
* Ability to take screenshots and post photos: Take a picture of that whiteboard discussion and post it to your feed.
* Attaching your location to your posts: Let your colleagues know you’re out attending a customer meeting.
* Option to receive push notifications in real-time, even when the application is not running. Feature can be disabled if you don’t want to receive them.
Improve your team’s collaboration now by downloading the app for free and registering within MangoApps!