And a synchronous function with Dropbox was mounted.
The thing assumed to be Dropbox management in the SD card
makes the intelligence sharing in two or more terminals possible.
More from developer
***** NOW ON ANDROID ******
That's right, only a browser is required on the target device and nothing else.
NO SET UP, NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/HARDWARE
Just download this app and you will be able to beam all kinds of links/ articles/online videos from your Android Smartphone.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Download 'BeamLink' on your Android Phone/Tablet ( Camera is a must).
2) Whenever you come across any webpage/article/youtube video that you would like to see on another device such as a Tablet, PS3, XBOX, Laptop, Smart TV etc.(any device with a browser and an Internet Connection), click the 'Share Page' or 'Share' button after clicking the 'MENU' on your Android Phone.
3) From the list of apps that will pop up, select BeamLink
4) The BeamLink app starts up and the camera viewfinder will now appear on your screen.
5) On your target device, open up your browser and goto 'www.beamlink.in'.
6) Scan the QR code that appears with your phone and Voila!
HOW DOES THIS HELP?
a) You don't have to search for the required page or video again on another device.
b) Sometimes videos,ebooks and blog articles are better on a bigger screen.
c) If you want to show something to a group of people, a small screen will be an issue
d) It's really cool, try the app yourself! and impress people.
FREE VERSION : Links that are beamed go thorugh adf.ly
Note: This app uses ZXing Barcode scanner. It is a free app and most likely already installed on your phone. If it is not installed, the first time you run BeamLink, it will take you to the app page of 'Barcode Scanner'