You can now monitor your baby’s behavior (as it happens) using your Android or iPhone/iPad – and at the same time see and hear it on any other device in your home wireless network – be it a smartphone, Windows PC or Mac computer. This handy application is peace of mind, fun & safety all rolled into one!
The devices in your WiFi network will find each other automatically. All you have to do is start the app in "monitor mode" and then connect up to 4 devices to observe. Transmission of audio and image stream is started automatically once the audio threshold you have set is reached. From your listening device you can trigger transmission at any time - making sure your loved one is safe & sound.
Baby Monitor AV is Ad-free! Even if you haven’t upgraded, you can still run the app in trial mode. It will stop recording after 10 minutes but you can manually restart monitoring as often as you like in order to properly test the app. Please consider upgrading to the unlimited version from inside the app to support further development.
Also, don't forget to download our app for Windows PC and Mac OSX for free (works as listening device) from the www.7druids.com website!
Baby monitoring has never been easier!
If you are experiencing technical problems please get in contact with me at email@example.com
Keywords: baby,baby monitor,babymonitor,baby phone,babyphone,babyfon, babyfone,nanny,monitoring,monitor,camera,surveillance,observe,observation
Up to 8 persons may access the SmartBabyMonitor from different locations – for example, even the grandparents can take a look at their loved one. The camera of the smart baby phone with horizontal and vertical swivel feature enables separate control of the field of observation. With the snapshot feature, you can capture any special moment immediately. As a special feature the Android app allows to record videos of 120 seconds.
With the feature of automatic changeover to the infrared viewing mode in darkness, you can keep a watch on your little darlings even at night without having to disturb them in their sleep. In addition, an alarm feature can be set, which responds automatically to sounds or movement. In this manner, the SmartBabyMonitor can also be deployed
universally, e.g. for observing sick children or those in need of nursing care. To feel even more secure, you will also get an alarm notification in case of disconnection.
• Audio and video monitoring with the Android- or iOS device, as well as Mac® or PC
• With sound and motion activated alarm feature, also when disconnected
• Automatic adjustment to infrared-night-vision mode
• For up to 8 users with individual user rights
• Wide monitoring area through vertically and horizontally pivoting camera
• Control camera movement with Android- or iOS device, as well as PC controlled mouse
• Almost unlimited connection via mobile internet
• „Snapshot“ function with an inbuilt photo camera
• 120 seconds video recording
• Audio and video monitoring with the Android- or iOS device, as well as PC
• Simultaneous monitoring with up to 8 cameras
• Improved, simplified user interface
More information on: www.medisana.com/sbm
Sometimes I have problems with my phone. The coverage is very low.
The problems are:
- poor speech quality,
- dalays with text mesages
The application we offer helps to find best covarage areas in your home or office. Its shows very little differences with signals that makes a significant differences to quality of using your mobile phone.
The aplication is very sensitive. When you take a handset in your hand you will notice that signal strength drops.
You will quickly discover areas of higher signal and ares of lower signal covarege.
To use this application, supported mobile router is absolutely necessary.
The state of the mobile router is regularly notified.
*WAN connection state
*3G signal level etc. is regularly notified.
Supported mobile router
*NEC Aterm WM3500R
See the details at my website.
To use this application, supported router is absolutely necessary.
You can check the state of the router (eg, battery level) in a bag or pocket from your android device.
*The state of the router is regularly notified.
*3G/Hotspot Signal Level
(Some routers do not supported some of state notification)
*EMOBILE D25HW, GP01, GP02 (Huawei)
*EMOBILE GL02P (AnyDATA)
*SoftBank C01HW (Huawei)
*SoftBank 006z, 007z (ZTE)
*DOCOMO HW-01C (Huawei)
*DOCOMO L-09C (LG)
*DOCOMO BF-01B (Buffalo)
*Huawei E585, E586, E5832, E583C
*Verizon MiFi 2200, 4510L, 4620L
*Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352, 2372
*NTT EAST PWR-100F (Buffalo)
*NETWORK CONCULTING Mobile Cube
*au Wi-Fi WALKER DATA06, DATA08W (Huawei)
*NEC AccessTechnica WM3500R
*SHINSEI URoad-8000, URoad-SS10
*AT&T Elevate 4G (Sierra)
*See the details at my website.
*If you connect to other access points ,I recommend that you check SSID Limitation.
*Please make sure that you are able to see settings screen of the router by pushing Web Access, if this application does not work.
Even better, do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can as well check out the IPs and names (hostname) of the devices currently or recently connected, so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away from home.
This a legit rebranded product.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different devices supported:
- The current Mobile Wi-Fi Battery level
- Signal strength of connection
- Network and connection status
- Time connected
- Number of Devices Connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi
- Total data used
- SMS status
Se volete qualcosa di piú comodo e funzionale, ma soprattutto che funzioni con QUALSIASI operatore, allora Mail Everywhere fa al caso vostro. Con Mail Everywhere ogni utente é libero (mail) di controllare le proprie mail anche da account del piú famoso OPERATORE ITALIANO.
Semplice da utilizzare e configurare con il vostro client email preferito (consigliamo K9 mail client) ed é l'unica app, nel suo genere, a funzionare veramente.
*NB. Attualmente,é supportata solamente la ricezione delle mail e non ancora l'invio.
TOPAPP SOFTWARE NON RAPPRESENTA E NON É LEGATA DA ALCUN RAPPORTO AGLI OPERATORI DI POSTA ELETTRONICA CITATI NELL'APPLICAZIONE
1. Live view
2. Live control
3. Webcam Live View
4. Remote file manager
5. Remote process control
6. Send messages
7. Power manager
8. Media Control
9. And other...
Here is what Remotix users say:
"It's the best VNC viewer around on Android right now. "
"Great client. Smooth over 3G. Works with OSX Lion."
by Tom Gray
"Clean UI, works fast and flawlessly. Seems to be the best RDP client for Android I've tried so far".
by Michael Hopkins
• Does not require any additional software installed on the computer you’re connecting to
• Supports Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP
• Automatically synchronizes clipboard
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key authentication methods
• Discovers all nearby machines using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
• Supports Wake-On-LAN
• Uses hardware accelerated rendering
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
If you are connecting to a Mac:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and Mac OS X authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows over RDP:
• Sound playback & recording
• Automatic connection settings tuning for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Extended keyboard includes Win, Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys
• Secure NLA authentication
• Tunnel RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
Detectaphone - a covert listening device, more commonly known as a bug or a wire, is usually a combination of a miniature radio transmitter with a microphone. The use of bugs, called bugging, is a common technique in surveillance, espionage and in police investigations.
Within ten metres ,You need use two mobile phone to transmit audio - one for sending and one for receiving.
1.Open Wifi and run APP
2.Set remote mobile IP - (IP is showed in first line)
3.Connect remote mobile
5.Turn off backlight
1.Mobile need WIFI network
2.Evaluation version has 1MB sending limited
Examples of use
Embassies and other diplomatic posts are often the targets of bugging operations.
The Soviet embassy in Ottawa was bugged by the Canadian government and MI5 during its construction.
Extensive bugging of the West German embassy in Moscow by the KGB was discovered by German engineer Horst Schwirkmann, leading to an attack on Schwirkmann in 1964.
The Great Seal bug was hidden in a copy of the Great Seal of the United States, presented by the Soviet Union to the United States ambassador in Moscow in 1946 (not discovered until 1952). The bug was unusual in that it had no power source or transmitter, making it much harder to detect – it was a new type of device, called a passive resonant cavity bug. The cavity had a metallic diaphragm that moved in unison with sound waves from a conversation in the room. When illuminated by a radio beam from a remote location, the cavity would return a frequency modulated signal.
The United States Embassy in Moscow was bugged during its construction in the 1970s by Soviet agents posing as laborers. When discovered in the early 1980s, it was found that even the concrete columns were so riddled with bugs that the building eventually had to be torn down and replaced with a new one, built with U.S. materials and labor. For a time, until the new building was completed, embassy workers had to communicate in conference rooms in writing, using children's "Mystic Writing Tablets".
In 1990, it was reported that the embassy of the People's Republic of China in Canberra, Australia, had been bugged by the Australian Secret Intelligence Service as part of the UKUSA Project Echelon.
Colin Thatcher, a Canadian politician, was secretly recorded making statements which would later be used to convict him of his wife's murder. The recording device was concealed on a person who Thatcher had previously approached for help in the crime.
Electronic bugging devices were found in March 2003 at offices used by French and German delegations at the European Union headquarters in Brussels. Devices were also discovered at offices used by other delegations. The discovery of the telephone tapping systems was first reported by Le Figaro newspaper, which blamed the US.
The car of Thomas Hentschell, who was involved in the Melbourne gangland killings, was bugged by police.
In 1999, the US expelled a Russian diplomat, accusing him of using a listening device in a top floor conference room used by diplomats in the United States Department of State headquarters.
In 2003, the Pakistani embassy building in London was found bugged; contractors hired by MI5 had planted bugs in the building in 2001.
==> Featured in The Sunday Times TOP 500 Apps
==> Selected by Babble.com as one of Best Android app for Moms in 2011 and 2012
==> Selected by Mashable as the #1 parenting app
==> Trusted by more than 150, 000 parents worldwide.
When your baby wakes up and starts crying, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will alert you by calling your second phone; this second phone doesn’t have to be a smartphone.
You can select your child’s favourite song from the Music Library, or you can record your own voice. When your child wakes, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will play it to help soothe them back to sleep.
Every baby loves to hear a soothing song or a calming fairy-tale when they go to bed and Lullabies allows you to do this. You can either record your own voice, or you can play any song from the Music Library - whatever you, and your baby needs.
The Baby Monitor & Alarm records every event and every noise. Afterwards, you can review the sounds and events of the night and replay or email yourself this information.
SETTINGS FOR EVERY CHILD
As parents, we are well aware that e and made sure that the Baby Monitor & Alarm settings can be adjusted according to the wants of any parent or child.
We would love to hear your comments about the Baby Monitor & Alarm. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
NOTE: PLEASE DON’T USE TASK KILLERS, BATTERY OPTIMIZING APPS OR PROFILE SCHEDULERS. These types of apps can reduce the effectiveness of the Baby Monitor & Alarm and limit its functionality.
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
IMPORTANT: You must always have either only the regular version or only the lab version installed!
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.0.9:
• More: New - "Field strength over time" function for simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations including a sort function. Clicking on a graph opens additional detailed information.
• Environment: New - Environment view with sort function(8 APs, 16 APs, "Star" known APs)
• Connect: New - New "Star" sorting option for known access points
• Connect: New - Known access points displayed in green
• Connect: New - Access point information now includes 'dBm'
• Connect: New - Information on elements now includes 'dBm' and 'MAC address'
• Connect: Duration for establishing connection added to "Connected with..." overlay
• My WLAN: New - Signal strength graph appended to mail upon sharing
• My WLAN: The signal strength display remains intact even when direction changes
• My WLAN: Signal strength diagram now labeled with units(dBm)
• More: Expanded text in wireless LAN test module
• System: Improved QR handling of coded special characters
• System: Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
• Wireless LAN Test / Wireless LAN Level: Reference to missing wireless LAN connection added
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
Plan Monitor also provides you with an alternative detailed quantity log of your montly bill.
Did you ever find a call on your carrier bill that you think you didn’t make?
Plan Monitor helps you out to check the montly carrier bill, sending a report (on csv format generated from your phone activity) of your calls, SMS and data conections details to your email.
- Setting of national bonus: voice, SMS and data. Setting and calculate of national cost after end bonus. Control all kinds of plan.
- Possibility to control yours SMS and calls FREE NUMBERS (max. 5) -> Consumption at this numbers be not deducted from the bonus.
- Real Time Consumption Monitor and Counters month-to-date to control your plans, letting you to keep them in the bay. You will not exceed your plan limit again!
- Plan Monitor Provide a independent call log got from the device activity,letting you to export it to your email to check with your montly carrier bill. Even if the phone log is deleted, Plan Monitor will preserve the full call detail records in the file sent to you.
- Set of ALARMS to let you be notified anytime you get closer to your plan limits.
- 1x1 and 4x1 WIDGETS
Only available for carriers of United Kingdom, France, Spain and Portugal. We hope to add more countries as soon as posible.
- In United Kingdom: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom...
- In France : Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Fnac Mobile, Universal, M6, Simplicime, Free, Carrefour Mobile, Simyo,Prixtel, Sosh, B&You, Joé, Modulo, Coriolis, Afone Mobile, Transatel Mobile, LaPoste, GT, Globastar, Zero forfait, Kayyo Mobile, Lebara, ICM, Tele2, Sim+ Lycamobile,Vectone, Delight...
- In Spain: Vodafone, Movistar, Orange, Yoigo, Pepephone, Tuenti Móvil, Simyo, Jazztel Móvil, Eroski Móvil, Euskatel, MasMovil, BT movil, R movil, Ono, DigiMovil, Barablu Movil, Carrefour Movil, Telecable, Lebara...
- In Portugal: Vodafone, Optimus, TMN, UZO, Phone-ix, Zon Mobile...
Solutions to entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/