• Post your score
• View your official USGA Handicap Index®
• Play with partners and calculate shots off
• View your most recent scores, revision scores, handicap history, tournament scores, and more
• Interactive Course Handicap™ Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
• News and event results (if your association has opted to customize)
Note: Use of this app requires an official USGA Handicap Index® issued by a State or Regional Golf Association that uses the GHIN service.
GHIN Mobile is powered by the Golf Handicap and Information Network © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.
This app accesses your SD card to write/read a backup file and uses the internet to display ads and provide analytic data for me to which features are being used.
Please contact the developer if you are having problems.
DiabloGolf is the Gold Standard for Mobile Golf Handicap Tracking:
• Full Facebook integration allows you to post scores, find other DiabloGolf members, follow your friends’ handicaps, and even recruit new members from your contact list
• View your Handicap Index
• Post 5 Scores to get a Handicap Index
• Join golf clubs licensed to use the USGA Handicap System and issue a Handicap Index
• Post and view your entire score history (an icon will indicate the rounds used to compute your handicap)
• Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores (nine hole scores are combined in accordance with USGA guidelines)
• Course location function uses GPS to find the golf courses nearest you for easy score posting anywhere in the U.S., or select any course found in our database of over 18,000 golf courses
• The most comprehensive golf course details available
• You’ll no longer need a handicap card since all scores now reside on our server. A lost or new phone is never a problem – just show up on the tee box and other golfers can see your handicap and scores on their smartphones
• The tee box dropdown will allow quick score postings with Slope and Rating info – save favorite golf courses and tee boxes for even faster score posting
• Course Handicap Calculator
• Rate and leave golf course reviews
This simple and intuitive free Golf Handicap Tracker / Calculator app will help you find out your handicap now. However, it does NOT provide a USGA or GHIN "official" golf handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Calculate your golf handicap based on US & Canada rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of golf courses with rating/slope are available now for download.
4. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server
6. Has option to manually input course rating and slope.
7. Keep all your golf handicaps over time.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA or GHIN, and the Golf Handicap Tracker Calculator app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA or GHIN. USGA or GHIN is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
See below for some user reviews on iOS.
No more forgetting or needing to save scorecard
Love this free app, easy to use, accurate to USGA rules and formula
I would suggest this app for anyone trying to track their own golf handicap index
Posting and referencing past score and handicap index is so easy, download it now
It calculates my handicap with ease. Now if I could just drop some strokes as easily as this app works
Gives you an accurate handicap index and your course handicap wherever you play
I have used a bunch golf scorecard before this one is by far the best, golf now is so easy
Perfect app for keeping a golf handicap so you can play your buddies for money
History gives up-to-date index and historical by posting date. Provides course handicap for your index and your playing partners.
Saved me a lot of time calculating myself with calculator and it follows USGA rules.
Best non ghin handicap index calculator on the market the upgrade is well worth it
Excellent for winter golfer to keep track of score and handicap, wish add gps feature
Perfect if not playing USGA or Canada golf rules events
Great for maintaining a handicap when have no intention of playing USGA Canada sanctioned events
So far, I haven't found a course that is not listed in Golf Handicap Tracker
(a) Make it Official: USGA Handicap Indexes
(b) Make it Easy: 16,000+ plus course database with slope, rating, and course scorecard information
(c) Make it Fun: Track achievements and see recent scores / achievements by your friends
* Track gross score or hole by hole
* Choose from 40+ pro stats to track using personalized performance reports
* Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole basis
* Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
* Display your USGA Handicap Card (e.g. if you need to play on St Andrews)
* Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
* Find your score to lower your handicap, view your entire score & statistic history, and more
* Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
* Access your account from any phone, table, or computer with an internet connection
* Ties into MyScorecard.com Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Use of the app is free, but v1 requires a MyScorecard membership. Receive a free 30-day trial the first time you submit a round from the app.
To use the calculator enter your Golf Australia Handicap (GAH), the slope rating of the course, hit calculate and your daily handicap is displayed clearly.
No more will you need to pore over poorly printed charts at the course, here is your handicap at your fingertips!
Don't know your GAH? Use the Handicap button on the app!
Don't know the slope rating of the tees being used? Use the Slope button on the app!
Whether playing a new course or your home course, this is the app for every Aussie golfer.
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
With ScoreCard Free, you never forgot how many strokes it took you to get to the green.
In addition to marking score, ScoreCard Free has a lot of features.
* Score card with Strokes Received
* Stableford net and gross
* New Index
* Balenced Index
* Backup scoreCard and review past golf scorecards at any time.
* Scoring statistics
* Save Pars and Handicaps for courses as you play
In the free version, you can save only one score card.
If you like this app, for unlimited acces to these features and extra possibilities, check out our pro version also.
and always without advertisements or eccentrics authorizations
This app is great for entering your golf scores when you have just finished a round of 18 - and the scorecard is still in-hand.
Golf Handicap App has capacity for an unlimited number of golfers and unlimited number of golf courses and scores. Use for leagues or tournaments.
The handicap index calculated by Golf Handicap App is not an official handicap index and is for informational purposes only.
To obtain a valid handicap index, check with your local golf association or golf club. Handicap index calculation is based on "The USGA Handicap System" manual. To ensure an accurate calculation enter your Equitable Stroke Control (ESC) score.
Equitable Stroke Control (ESC) is the downward adjustment of individual hole scores for handicap purposes in order to make handicaps more representative of a player's potential ability. Visit usga.org for more information.
Backup and restore your data so all your scores are preserved. Use when you upgrade to a new device.
View golfer statistics on line graph with pan and pinch zoom ability.
Please direct all comments, suggestions and bug reports to gmsApps3547@gmail.com.
This is not a "trial" version. It is not "limited functionality". You get:
* A GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green, and every obstacle on the course. FREE for life!
* Wind speed, Elevation, Actual & PLAYS LIKE distance, club recommendations
* A FREE golf scorecard, to keep score for your entire foursome. Games include Stroke Play, Skins, Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates
* Website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends
* Graphs and stats so you can watch your game improve
* Works on every golf course IN THE WORLD
* Android Wear, Samsung GEAR and Fit, Sony SmartWatch 2, and Pebble watch integrations! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
* Program NFC tags to automate most of your SbS round management, and keep that phone in your pocket!
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER
Take strokes off your game with smart golf information:
* Accurate distance information, rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* View a satellite photo of the hole you are playing. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back
* At-a-glance wind speed, Elevation, PLAYS LIKE distance, Club recommendation
* Free shot distance tracking. Find out how far you just bombed that 1-Wood down the fairway! (Loopers can use the Club Tracker to measure the distance of every club in their bag, get club recommendations, and stats.)
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD
* Free score and putt tracking on every course in the world
* Store your rounds free for life in our database, and watch your game improve with graphs and stats
* Stroke Play and Skins are free. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates, are available to premium members
* If you're a Looper, you can play handicap adjusted games
FREE STATS AND HANDICAP
You can view your stats and handicap in the app or on the website.
* Everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds
* Manage the clubs in your bag from the app or website
* Watch your exact path traveled around the course
* View your stats and graphs, and high rez satellite photos
* Pictures you take on the course are saved with your round of golf, and also to your phone camera roll
Use the GPS for FREE, or upgrade to Looper and unlock the true power of Swing by Swing:
* The GPS Range Finder application is free. Every course in the world is playable for FREE. Wind speed, elevation, PLAYS LIKE, is available free for 3 holes, then only for Loopers
* The Scorecard is free for tracking scores and putts. Free game types include Stroke Play and Skins
Loopers get an extended scorecard to track fairways hit, sand shots, and penalties. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* Club Tracker is free for basic shot tracking. When you upgrade to Looper, you can track the distance of every club in your bag, get in-round club recommendations, and stats
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter all your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Our GPS Range Finder is free now. It will be free next month, and it will be free next year.
* Easy to use - one tap and you're playing. Automatically advances from hole to hole. Score keeping for your entire foursome quicker and easier than a pencil and paper (and no math :)
* Constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We put out updates, new functionality, new technology, every month.
* Works on ANY course in the world. If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself. (Or we'll do it for you for a small fee)
* Quick and reliable customer support via email or our website
* Track your and your friends golf progress over time.
* Display your handicap changes in a graph.
* Calculate your new course handicap for your favorite courses.
* Carry a tiny buffer matrix in your pocket.
* Add as many courses and players as you like.
* Handicaps are calculated according to E.G.A. rules.
If you want to support my work, please buy the donate version. Both versions are identical.
For 9 hole courses, just change your course rating to the appropriate stroke rating (IE if a scratch golfer would normally shoot 36, then choose 36) and Voila: your 9 hole handicap.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook